The online racing simulator
Quote from Osco :oh hai i snogged some random bar skank, do i hav the aids now? thnx guise

I get AIDS every friday night.

Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells

But you probably would have to drink gallons of saliva to catch aids anyway.
How old are you logitekg25?

Quote from logitekg25 :we have sex ed?

but google it, you can get herpes from kissing. i have a cold and idk if that makes me vulnerable. and its not genital herpes, its herpes of the mouth or whatever, which isnt as bad, but idk the details behind it

You can get herpes from kissing in the form of a cold sore...
A coldsore?.. Its AIDS!!! With a little creeping dose if exposed to a big enough source...
Don't down Americans, logi is just umm... "special".

Reading that story however... lol.
Quote from burn4u :Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells

If that isn't already, it should be printed on a t shirt. I would wear it to the pub lol.

I am not one usually for forum abuse but surely the S in STI/STD gives a clue to what they are.

Anyway, this is probably the best thread all year!
Quote from Becky Rose : It is an auto-immune disease which attacks your body's defences against infection, consequently many victims of the disease actually die of other illnesses such as colds which the body is unable to fight against (medicines bolster your body's defences rather than replace them) which can result in death from pneumonia.

Indeed, pneumonia (or an aids related complication as they called it) took away the most legendary and talented rock frontman of all time.

Aren't the STDs the XFG and the XRG? They shouldn't have driving aids to begin with...but you can turn ABS off. And don't turn auto shifting on.
You sure it wasn't Deko you were with?
STI? Logitech, I am with the other people when I said I have LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

No, Unless she had done oral sex moments before then you're safe, Men these days. Wtf is a sandwich? Sorry, But I for one do not pleasure the thought of mayonnaise running down my chest with lettuce on my back, THANKS, But I will quickly pass.

Dude, Just, Get, Laid, Seriously.
its a local term maybe?

sandwiching is grinding the front

and i added the aids part so it doesnt have to die when i solved my worries

and im 15, not very educated, cause sex ed is second semester this year..so yeah sorry. and im a bit paranoid when i started getting chapped lips, (wasnt sure it was just chapped lips) this morning...so i created a thread SORRY PEOPLE CALM YOUR TITS
Quote from TehPaws3D :STI? Logitech, I am with the other people when I said I have LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

No, Unless she had done oral sex moments before then you're safe, Men these days. Wtf is a sandwich? Sorry, But I for one do not pleasure the thought of mayonnaise running down my chest with lettuce on my back, THANKS, But I will quickly pass.

Dude, Just, Get, Laid, Seriously.

EPIC quote right there!
#63 - Jakg
Quote from logitekg25 :and im a bit paranoid when i started getting chapped lips

thats some bad aids right there
lets see...my lips get red and itchy the night after i had a bunch of random people's saliva on my lips doesnt sound to good..
Quote from logitekg25 :lets see...my lips get red and itchy the night after i had a bunch of random people's saliva on my lips doesnt sound to good..

yup... aids
:doh:

i knew oral herpes was possible. i added aids so this thread had use after i solved my questions..
Quote from logitekg25 :lets see...my lips get red and itchy the night after i had a bunch of random people's saliva on my lips doesnt sound to good..

The placebo effect works in reverse too. You're clearly very concerned about it so are noticing small things. Herpes however is not a small thing and you where not drunk enough to not notice it on the girls you were kissing.

It's either that or you have miximatosis.
Quote from logitekg25 :and im 15, not very educated, cause sex ed is second semester this year..

We got sex ed in primary school (~10 years old)
proud to say i have literally never taken more then a sip of alcohol, and yeah i diddnt notice anything obvious
Quote from logitekg25 :sorry, what do you need help decifering

and thanks for the serious answers in a serious thread :hide:

cooties kick in y0000000000
The red thing is pretty normal. Imagine how red they'd get if you spend a few hours sucking your own lips together. No different if it's someone else doing the sucking
well i dont usually do either tbh
You are pregnant for sure, sorry.
Hahahahahaha this thread is killing me!
If you keep doing stuff before even knowing what can go wrong then you're gonna get sick, worry before doing things not after.

+1 at the pregnant post, HA!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG