The online racing simulator
It's brb.
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :hi everyone here

i already buy server from 500servers and the only RESON i buy for coz i want server like this [LTC] Live To Cruise put 500servers they dont help me about how i can make Cruise server like this Thread

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43103

Buy/Sell cars - cops all of this put i dont know how to do it

can anyone plz help me

Send a support ticket in CP with title as Insim Add request and then
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=56198&d=1210957415

and then it will be added eventuall nad u can manage it like a regular server
How do 500, seem to of gotten myself into a bit of a sticky situation....

1: I've forgotten my client login for http://client.500servers.com
2: Upon resetting the password, I can't log in with it (no error message)
3: I have forgotten my cpanel user/login.

Any chance you could help me out with resetting them and sending me over the information via e-mail.

Thanks.
Account looks fine here..... Have you tried starting the server by pressing start on the control panel? if so, does any error message come up.

Regards,
Dean
The status was "Running" a few days ago... Now it was "Stopped". It's "Running" now again (hitted start), but an error message came up: "Cannot start service TC30005033357160618320773 on computer '.'." and the server is still offline.
Quote from migf1 :Just to make sure, I'll post it here too, because I've received twice an invoice of renewal (Due Date: 14/09/2010, Invoice # 2266), although I have emailed that I do not wish to renew the service subscription.

It could be that I sent the first email by Replying to the original sender (billing@500servers.com), so it got un-noticed. I've sent you another one at admin@500servers.com today, I hope everything is ok now

Could someone from 500servers.com please acknowledge that he's understood that I do not wish to continue my subscription to that LFS server? I have even opened a ticket about it.

I keep getting messages in my email that I'm due to payment.

Thanks in advance!
Quote from migf1 :Could someone from 500servers.com please acknowledge that he's understood that I do not wish to continue my subscription to that LFS server? I have even opened a ticket about it.

I keep getting messages in my email that I'm due to payment.

Thanks in advance!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????? STOP EMAILING ME THAT I HAVE AN OVERDUE INVOICE (#2266). I DO NOT WISH TO RENEW MY FREAKING SUBSCRIPTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've told you so in every possible way: here, via email, via support ticket. You are FREAKING ignoring me, you don't even bother answering me anywhere, your http://client.500servers.com IS NOT WORKING, and on top of that you have the nerve to keep sending me emails that I'm supposedly overdue?????

Are you guys nuts or what? Are you trying to scam me? What the heck your problem is? I've been more than patient so far, really polite and everything... but you, you are really testing my manners and my patience.

Get your act together and have at least the decency to answer me what the freaking problem is... spamming my e-mail with supposedly overdue bills is not helping at all.

I'll have my bank block/cancel any charges form you, unless you decide to show some tiny professionalism and explain me what is going on, until tomorrow.
are you sure these aren't automated... franky's been busy, let him do what he has to do... if you're really worried about being charged, ask your CC company for the equivalent to a "stop payment".
Quote from bunder9999 :are you sure these aren't automated... franky's been busy, let him do what he has to do... if you're really worried about being charged, ask your CC company for the equivalent to a "stop payment".

It's been since the 14th of September! How busy could he possible be? A simple answer during all those days would be the least one could expect in a customer-provider relationship (it's not that we are buddies from high-school or something). I'm left in the dark plus being spammed by overdue notices all these days.
man take it easy you actualy think Franky would try to scam you? He is a LFSForum mod and has alot of servers hosted (doubt he would try to spam you that) im shure it is a technical glitch that he is solving
ass licking
what are you on about?
Quote from Mustangman759 :what are you on about?

I believe he is suggesting that people that have no connection with 500servers are entering this thread and giving their own opinion.
Admittedly Dean is obviously having some issues but this is also a service that people have invested in and therefore require a certain amount of customer service.
well yea it is a bit wierd and all but anger isnt gonna get it done any faster. yes i do have 2 servers hosted by Dean, webspace etc and id understand :P
Hiya Dean, can't access control panel, could you take a look please?
Look at your pm's to...
Control panel now starts up, but can't login, error message below.

ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is Closed. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_ID, BILLING_ID, BILLING_STATUS, GROUP_ID, FILE_SERVER_ACCOUNT, ALLOWED_IPS, SUBUSER_ACCESS_SUPPORT, FILE_SERVER_CUSTOM_GAMES, MD5_PASSWORD FROM TC_USERS WHERE USER_ID = 'XXXXX'
Thanks Dean, seems to be working now
We are entering October, any update with the USA server service guys?
Control Panel down... very unhappy
Cmon fix this!!!!
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG