The online racing simulator
120 to rally,
110 to other.

my location is USA, 145 servers in the 110-120 ping range.
lol, you have no lag, but are complaining.... What is the world coming to

BTW, I want a reply in the next 20 seconds or I am not Happy, OK SAM?
Quote from SaMiX :We have no lag but it's just a high ping display

wtf is your problem then?
Unfortunately i can offer no solution to the in-game ping display, Everything on the server side is running normally.

Regards,
Dean
Quote from SaMiX :yes I am complaining because , since Tuesday the ping is mounted in an abnormal way, I usually '32 ms for the 2 servers, now the ping is a 64 for the Rally and 75 for the second.
and yesterday a friend of Finland had more than 100 ms.
that is why I am complaining

Well then maybe you should shut all the crap on your background down before entering the game, since it eats at your ram and will then slow down LFS's response to the internet... you want max power to LFS.
Quote from SaMiX :why the SR team opens its mouth like that ?

Jason is the whole SR team?

I agree with him, though.

I'm definitely not envious towards Franky when he has to deal with shit attitudes like this:

Quote from SaMiX :a reply would be nice

Quote from SaMiX :allo, there somebody ?

Quote from SaMiX :no solutions as usual

:thumbsdow
I begin to understand why the English and French don't go along with each other easily
ok im going to clean this thread up of the "unrelated" chat soon, Please keep things civil in future.
Quote from franky500 :ok im going to clean this thread up of the "unrelated" chat soon, Please keep things civil in future.

Sorry you will get no solutions, as usual
Sam calm down, both servers works good nobody care about what ping is displayed in list of hosts when no lags there.
down, again!!!!

Hi Lysergic, The Control panel network is being upgraded and required the router to be taken offline, Should be back online in the next few minutes.

regards,
Dean
I was scared seein it, tomorrow we have the race of Fun Racing League.

Sorry for being so rude.
Quote from franky500 :So my appolagies go out to those who i have neglected, I am going to clear through the backlog of requests today.

Thanks for your patience.

I still haven't recieved a reply to my PM or email. Would you like me to resend them?
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by baSh0r
Attached images
Ohne Titel.png
Hi all,

Should be working now, Unfortunately i am away on a course and did not receive any error notifications for some reason and have not been checking up frequently enough,

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Dean
Hi all,

Should be working now, Unfortunately i am away on a course and did not receive any error notifications for some reason and have not been checking up frequently enough,

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Dean
Been working fine all day for me.
hi everyone here

i already buy server from 500servers and the only RESON i buy for coz i want server like this [LTC] Live To Cruise put 500servers they dont help me about how i can make Cruise server like this Thread

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43103

Buy/Sell cars - cops all of this put i dont know how to do it

can anyone plz help me
Just to make sure, I'll post it here too, because I've received twice an invoice of renewal (Due Date: 14/09/2010, Invoice # 2266), although I have emailed that I do not wish to renew the service subscription.

It could be that I sent the first email by Replying to the original sender (billing@500servers.com), so it got un-noticed. I've sent you another one at admin@500servers.com today, I hope everything is ok now
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :hi everyone here

i already buy server from 500servers and the only RESON i buy for coz i want server like this [LTC] Live To Cruise put 500servers they dont help me about how i can make Cruise server like this

it's not franky's responsibility to make you learn how to use the tcadmin control panel.
id yann is down for like 2 days already
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG