The online racing simulator
all seems fine now
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Franky, have you read my Email and/or PM? I sent them over a week ago but have received no reply.
Dean, can you add the newest airio update for pros to the control panel
10th August-
Quote from JustForFunRacing :Hi there,

Airio 2.4.8 is out for about a week - but still not available as update at 500Servers...

Sorry i have not been around and that in essence you have been ignored this last week and a bit, I have had some troubling personal matters that i have been dealing with.

So my appolagies go out to those who i have neglected, I am going to clear through the backlog of requests today.

Thanks for your patience.
Hmm... all our servers on the 205 box are down... Would be nice to see them online soon...
Lost servers on .205 and now the 208 are down too..
yep... our 208 servers are gone too now
EVERYTHING is dead
Yep, 'Schumie' too.
Perhaps the US servers are coming back and before that happens everything needs to be shutted down for maintenance, could it be possible?
Quote from Koa128 :Perhaps the US servers are coming back and before that happens everything needs to be shutted down for maintenance, could it be possible?

Maybe, but why this "franky500" can not tell it here? Or respond to support tickets...

Nothing works at the moment. Airio (2.4.8 PROS) not stay on, users are kicked out from the gameserver, FTP does not work ... Great service!
server status "unknown" here, lot of disconnections, Franky please, help!!
Lots of disconnects, server status unknowns, along with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when i try to access server files. What a mucking fuddle! lol

10.08.17 20:33:04 #2 AEGIO ERROR : System.ArgumentException
Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.
at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aegio.Decoder.IS_MCI..ctor(Byte[] packet) in D:\Development Files\LFS_Aegio\InSimDecoder.cs:line 671
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aegio.Event.MultiCar..ctor(Byte[] packet) in D:\Development Files\LFS_Aegio\InSimReceiving.cs:line 733
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Aegio.Connection.ListenTCP() in D:\Development Files\LFS_Aegio\InSimListener.cs:line 192

Anyone got any ideas?
Some servers are down, duh
Quote from boothy :Some servers are down, duh

It seems that all of the servers hosted by 500Servers are having problems today.
Is your server affected also?
Quote from sinanju :Was for short few minutes - now gone wonky again.

No I meant boothy's statement :P
Quote from Anthoop :It seems that all of the servers hosted by 500Servers are having problems today.
Is your server affected also?

Same here, our 3 servers are unusable at the moment, players are either rejected from logging in or losing connection/packet loss from the server
Frankyyyyyyyyyyy !!
Wake up !
my .208 server works well atm
I was reading his last post on this page and I don't want to read between the lines or interpret anything, but could it be that our friend Franky is ill and unaware of what's going on? (I hope not!)

Anyway, it is probably time he ask for some help, at least to do his PR, nothing worse than waiting for something when you have no idea of what the problem is....
205 box is down still but 208 is back up :/
Half of Franky's servers are down at this momment in time he has problems in his personal life so just wait.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG