The online racing simulator
Is it me.. or does it look like there is a Open top FXO there? Woooah I can't wait to see this one. Great so far!
Quote from andRo. :Are these XFR lights a texture or is it made in the render? If a texture, can you give me link where to get them?

yeah its a texture....i have it at home...but i don`t know where i found it...when i am home i upload it for you...
i don`t know why i am not using this ingame....it looks very good...
thanks mate
Quote from itsphilthy :another scene i am working on....i can`t get rid of the white line on the wall

If I get what you mean, it's the "line" almost at the bottom... It's from the light, changing the material to one with less reflections should do the trick...
amm i have no idea what happened,when render was done and i saved it it was million times brighter..

edit: fixed with ps
Attached images
pose.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :amm i have no idea what happened,when render was done and i saved it it was million times brighter..

edit: fixed with ps

nice one
fix ur brake disc material just
Quote from leonardo555 :nice one
fix ur brake disc material just

thats fine... just wondering what the floating numberplate does there behind the car

anyways nice render
hah lolz didnt even seen that moved
Nice one mustang. Lol about the numberplate, but the render is cool. Except for those white spots on the car from the reflection or lightning, you could have just fixed that in photoshop.
thx. those are from the lightpole and the hanging outside lights. im noob at ps at that level
Quote from e2mustang :thx. those are from the lightpole and the hanging outside lights. im noob at ps at that level

dude,
-use Adaptive DMC with Mitcheli(something like this) in antialiasing and the settings in mitcheli put as 0 what is 0,333
-turn off caustics in Indirect illumination, next to the ON button, u have Reflections and Refractions, turn off both of them
and u're render is perfect
try it and all those white spots will be fixxed and u're antialising will be much more accurate
okay thx i wil try it
not much different,baerly can see it. and over 2 h render was not worth it
Attached images
pose2.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :not much different,baerly can see it. and over 2 h render was not worth it

hmm.. try HSVexponential at color mapping. what r u using at indirect illumination? irradiance map + light cache?
i am not waiting 1 single minute for rendering..
My new WIP
A garage
Dunno how to fix the floor...
C&C are welcome
Attached images
FZR_garage.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :What even wrong with it?

It's awesome BTW...

It has brighter parts, these parts are reflecting the light.
Quote from leonardo555 :It has brighter parts, these parts are reflecting the light.

I thought it was meant to be like that...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG