The online racing simulator
Anyone watched A-Team. Brilliant.
And is expendables really that good?
The A team and the Expendables were both great movies, just for their action i'd say.

Inception was a fantastic idea and a fantastic movie.

SPOILER!!!!!

Boris, I think the beginning of the film is real, but the end is still a dream, remember the totum toppled at the start, but not at the end.
Quote from Bawbag :
SPOILER!!!!!

Boris, I think the beginning of the film is real, but the end is still a dream, remember the totum toppled at the start, but not at the end.

SPOILER!!

Yeah, but we were left in a 'dramatic' way of directing, not knowing will it topple or not.. And when you think about it, why wouldn't it topple in a dream too, lol.. it's a dream, anything can happen.
A perfect anti-summer blockbuster film.....

Paper man

A great little indie flick, sort of a mid-life crisis / coming of age / growing up film, great cast, probably Jeff Daniels best role, and Emma Stone proves shes more than just a comedy support, Ryan Reynolds also does a good job a "the captain".

Well worth a watch IMO, I could identify with Daniels character, seeing as I have yet to grow up!
Scott Pilgrim V the world: Was good simple, geeky fun!
Bottle Shock (2008)

A decent movie that could have been done so much better. The script is a bit weak and focused too much on the docu-soap-drama of the Barret family rather than what should have been the main focus which would be the discovery of California wine by the taster.

Of course the fact that the taster was played by Alan Rickman means that every scene he was involved in was great....there is no finer actor than Rickman.

7/10
Kick-Ass

Finally a good superhero movie. After The Dark Knight, Watchmen and all other overhyped stuff comes a movie which doesn't take itself oh-so-seriously

Plus it has an absolutely awesome soundtrack (YES, BETTER THAN WATCHMEN)
Second that, Kick-Ass was brilliant. Hit-Girl ftw!
Third here, watched it and had to watch it again.

Hit-girl is scary lol, I know it's just a movie but she knows what an AR-10 is, a gun not many people even know exists. I only know because I've studied weapons for a long time, as part of research for a combat sim that'll probably never see a line of code written.
'Life' old but funny, Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.
Harry Brown, wild target and salt
Quote from PoVo :You must watch at least 5 films a day?

Probably on average less than 1 a day. Some days I won't watch any; other days I'll watch 3 or 4.
The Descent

Watched it with the girlfriend, never have I heard someone scream in terror like she did

Best British horror film I've ever seen, and one of the only films that's properly scared me.
Slightly off topic, but it's dexter season 5 time!!! wooooooooo!!!!!
to do something that goes againt the topic a little
avoid 'get him to the greek'... worst movie ive watched all year... and i watched human centipede this year as well
Quote from Shotglass :to do something that goes againt the topic a little
avoid 'get him to the greek'... worst movie ive watched all year... and i watched human centipede this year as well

It is an epic movie
Think i'll watch this one latter on this month

Jackboots On Whitehall (Think a British version of Team America set in the 1940's)
Quote from evilgenius :Mad Max ! I recommend, old but oh well brilliant, especially part 2.

Mad Max 1 was very, very lame. I was ready to turn it off 40 minutes in but decided to give it a chance, see if it got any better or more interesting. Then the credits rolled.

This one gets a resounding "meh..." from me.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG