The online racing simulator
Very interestin qualifying, have to say
Hopefully race would be more interesting than this!
Hamilton pwned on that last qually lap. He set that time while T1 was wet didn't he? Everyone else's SC1 was like .5+ down on P1.. He must of done an awesome sc2 and 3 to be about .2ish down on webber at the end
Quote from Seb66 :Hamilton pwned on that last qually lap. He set that time while T1 was wet didn't he? Everyone else's SC1 was like .5+ down on P1.. He must of done an awesome sc2 and 3 to be about .2ish down on webber at the end

He was like only 0.08 behind Webber at the end of the lap IIRC. Pretty much impressive IMO.

If I was Webber I'd be rather worried to have him on 2nd place, just look what he did at Valencia and SIlverstone T1 He seems to be slightly attracted by the Red Bulls.
Glock was given a five place grid drop for blocking Yamamoto, and Trulli was fined 4400 euros for speeding in the pitlane.
Legard needs to go home, I'm sick of him babbling infront of Brundles excellent(as always) commentary. Why do they always stick Brundle with a complete retard?
Quote from J@tko :Apparently Timo Glock and I think Buemi have got penalised for something

planetf1 says rosberg for a gearbox change.
that link you posted doesn't appear to show buemi's penalty, if it is indeed valid...

planetf1 and tsn have no mention of it, at least that i saw... but the vancouver sun says he got one for impeding rosberg. what gives, i hate news outlets sometimes.
#38 - JCTK
Quote from Timo1992 :Haha what a bullshit, I'm only living about 40 km away from the track and here it raining like a hell but it's all dry there omg.

If it doesnt rain tomorrow it will be a boring race again like all the other races.

Spa wouldn't be boring even without the rain.
Quote from Timo1992 :Haha what a bullshit, I'm only living about 40 km away from the track and here it raining like a hell but it's all dry there omg.

If it doesnt rain tomorrow it will be a boring race again like all the other races.

If this season has been boring so far for you dear sir, then single seaters or probably even motorsports aren't your thing.
Quote from greybull [cha] :if this season has been boring so far for you dear sir, then single seaters or probably even motorsports aren't your thing.

+1
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If this season has been boring so far for you dear sir, then single seaters or probably even motorsports aren't your thing.

Best season of f1 in a long time imo.
Quote from Mustafur :Best season of f1 in a long time imo.

Haha thanks for the laugh!!

btw German TV says : "No rain in the next 30 minutes."
Rubens is a top bloke

Honest, cuts through the BS

EDIT: Rain in 8mins time!

EDIT 2: CHOAS!
#44 - CSF
Happy 300th Rubens. Nice grid penalty coming for 301 I suspect.
Quote from Timo1992 :Haha thanks for the laugh!!

I'd agree with him.

Which season in the last 10 years was better than this one up to this point in your opinion?
Wow - Hamilton is pulling out an impressive lead. Still, hopefully there will be more rain.
Vettel fail!
What a cock!
#49 - CSF
Vettel just can't overtake at all...
Vettel is such a ****ing prick, I hate him.

Poor Button.

FORMULA 1 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX (Spa-Francorchamps)
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG