The online racing simulator
It was slightly damp so Vettel was caught out slightly. But he has done it before. Feel bad for Button who was having a great race.
#52 - CSF
Schumacher's heir? More like Damon Hill's.
Quote from Timo1992 :Vettel is such a ****ing prick, I hate him.

Poor Button.

+1

Thats his 2nd big mistake this season... Far too aggressive at changing direction while its wet/damp

EDIT approx 10mins later: And now he's killed a force india while he's pushing... good work buddy...
You thought after Turkey Vettel would have learnt from his mistakes. It is a very fine line between being aggressive and being an idiot.
Karma working in F1 it seems.
Vettel just proved he can't overtake AGAIN. Knocked Liuzzi's front wing off.
And now flat tyre, deserved!
Ooh

Rain expected AGAIN
"This is how big a c*ck i am!"
Attached images
sebastien-vettel_1367835c.jpg
I really liked (notice the past tense) Vettel when he was in STR. He drove brilliantly like a future champion. But when he does have a car that is capable of winning the championship, he drives like a complete idiot, ruining others' race in the process. I think the past two years has shown that Vettel can handle the pressure, and unless he can improve in that area he will never be a world champion.
Woot! 20 minutes of rain predicted! It's on!
and now for the final wet session =D
What an idiots... Not to early...

Maybe TOO LATE
It's got interesting again

(Then again Spa is interesting when dry)
full wets, this is great
#67 - CSF
Alonso's wet setup did him a lot of good.
Webber looking VVVEERRRYY handy know for the overall championship!
Yep good drive by webber to fix that launch mistake

good straight, clean drive by Kubica
Good to see Kubica on the podium.
Super drive from Hamilton. Kept himself together.

Unlucky Button...

Well done to Kubica too!
Good race, plenty of twists
Despite whining guy crashed himself and few others on the Lap 1 in his 300 whine prix, it was a nice race with plenty of action. Well done Webber and Kubica.
#74 - AMB
Quote from TexasLTU :Despite whining guy crashed himself and few others on the Lap 1 in his 300 whine prix, it was a nice race with plenty of action. Well done Webber and Kubica.

True Hamilton hater l0l must be killing you
Quote from TexasLTU :Despite whining guy crashed himself and few others on the Lap 1 in his 300 whine prix, it was a nice race with plenty of action. Well done Webber and Kubica.

Rubens is no more a whiner than Lotus is a current title challenging team

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG