The online racing simulator
Why do we have to go to some crappy Tilkedromes in countries that most people haven't heard of when we can go racing on some random public roads in Belgium and have an awesome race? I only watched half of it and saw more overtaking than I've seen in a long time
What in Gods name is wrong with Vettel , the man is a farking menace yet he is supposed to be the Wonder Child , Marko and Co you chose the wrong horse dipshits..

Excellent drive from Loois , awesome recovery from Mr Consistent and good drive from Gargamel.
I'd like to highlight Kobayashi's very good race, he was starting from like 18th place, pitted under the first SC period, then drove very consistantly to take 8th. The cameras didn't show him much, but great drive for him once again

Sutil, 5th, great job too

Petrov might have saved his place at Renault after a good climb, he showed that he could have been one of those to watch today without that mistake in qual.

Quote from J@tko :Why do we have to go to some crappy Tilkedromes in countries that most people haven't heard of when we can go racing on some random public roads in Belgium and have an awesome race? I only watched half of it and saw more overtaking than I've seen in a long time

^ So true.
Very eventful race, I thought Petrov, Sutil and Kobayashi had great races, especially Kobayashi and Petrov who are doing a brilliant job as rookies considering the lack of testing they have. That Force India is bloody quick in a straight line though, should be interesting at Monza.

People criticising Vettel should think back to Hamilton and the mistakes he made in his first couple of seasons. The pressure of fighting for a title obviously exposes a drivers weaknesses, and the younger guys perhaps didn't realise they had those weaknesses. Hamilton seems to have matured a lot last season, and despite a tricky situation and a bit of an off today he still kept his head and got the maximum points. So Vettel should improve too given time, although by then Kubica will be destroying everyone, because for me he is the best driver on the grid.

EDIT: I'm not so sure you can blame Tilke for boring tracks, it's clear he can make a decent track if he is allowed to, but given a brief of a totally flat carpark venue built for a government for the purpose of tourism rather than a passion for motorsport there's not much he can do. I think we need to judge him on the Austin track, if he messes that one up then it's definately his fault, because they want a hilly track that reflects the best corners from classic tracks like Silverstone and Spa.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The pressure of fighting for a title obviously exposes a drivers weaknesses, and the younger guys perhaps didn't realise they had those weaknesses.

I think that's a really interesting point. Every driver has weaknesses, but the more experienced know what they are and can drive around them. For the lesser experienced (Vettel is still only 23!), they are finding out where they are weak for the first time.
I think the issue is that Hamilton won in his second season and narrowly missed out in the final race in 2007. He raised the bar of what to expect from rookies, when in reality he is a special case. People have put the same high standards on Vettel, which is unfair on him. Also Webber has got to Seb quite a lot. Also lot's not forget every driver has made odd mistakes. Alonso and Webber, both massively experienced, have had some torrid mistakes this year.
Oh Spa... don't you ever dare leave us! Fantastic race, Hamilton did top job, so have Webber, Kubica, Kobayashi and Schumacher too.. Masa also, considering he was pretty bad on this kind of races before, i'm still sorry for the guy and how he lost that tittle..
People tend to forget this is Vettel's fourth season in F1 already. Hamilton only started in 10 more GP than Vettel, but look at how mature Hamilton has become compared to Vettel.
vettle is slowly turning into a complete idiot.

i want to punch his stupid smug face after each interview.

he needs to be taken aside by someone like mansell, and be read the riot act.

i expect in camp redbullshit, he is pampered and told everything is all right.

if he only got an ounce of sense into his head, and lost the spoilt brat attitude when things go wrong, then he would stand a half decent chance of the title, but i think its going to take a while before this happens.
Quote from Intrepid :It was slightly damp so Vettel was caught out slightly. .

Well he said it was a bump in the road. I say he's a complete cock that isn't worthy of an F1 drive. So many mistakes. Unbelievable that they still have him as a driver at Red Bull...
Quote from mr grady :vettle is slowly turning into a complete idiot.

i want to punch his stupid smug face after each interview.

he needs to be taken aside by someone like mansell, and be read the riot act.

i expect in camp redbullshit, he is pampered and told everything is all right.

if he only got an ounce of sense into his head, and lost the spoilt brat attitude when things go wrong, then he would stand a half decent chance of the title, but i think its going to take a while before this happens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's so true, I 1000000% agree with you!
Quote from BlueFlame :I say he's a complete cock that isn't worthy of an F1 drive. So many mistakes. Unbelievable that they still have him as a driver at Red Bull...

Whaaa?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Whaaa?

Think about it? How many decent F1 drivers have lost their drive in F1, how many drivers on the current grid could drive Vettels car and not screw it up almost every single race? Almost all of them. Vettel hasn't learnt jack shit, he makes rookie mistakes almost every race, 1st of all by darting around at the start trying to push people into the pitwall (which seems to be his calling card) though that didn't happen at this race, he nerfed Liuzzi and then blamed Tonio for the contact when Vettel shut the door on his nose ffs not to mention wrecking Buttons afternoon. Then theres the whole Turkey incident.

Vettel will never be champion simply because he drives like it's a Formula Ford sprint all the time. He makes F1 look like GP3. Also, Hamilton was a BIT of a rookie in his first season, but he never wrecked the car and he was actually still in the title hunt by the end race. This is Vettels what, 3rd full season in F1? I kinda liked him when he was with BMW and STR but he has just become a complete dick, racing drivers will always make excuses but he actually just cuts people up and blames THEM for it? He's a retard. Mind you, he did the same thing to Webber.
Well he's just a kid for christs sake.. ALL of them, every single guy on the grid made silly mistakes in their carreer.. to say he's not worthy of an F1 or Red Bull seat is total bullsh*t..
Quote from BlueFlame :Well he said it was a bump in the road. I say he's a complete cock that isn't worthy of an F1 drive. So many mistakes. Unbelievable that they still have him as a driver at Red Bull...

What on earth are you on? Sure, Vettel has made a few clumsy mistakes this year, but no one can deny that he's absolutely mighty behind the wheel. I know we keep saying this, but he is only 23 and this is only his third year of F1. He simply doesn't have the experience of Button, Webber, Alonso et al.. Of course he's going to make some mistakes.
Well i liked senna's full 360 at quite a speed whereby he was totally out of control yet miraculously missed everything that he could so easily of hit and then just drive off again as if nothing had happened
Quote from DarkTimes :What on earth are you on? Sure, Vettel has made a few clumsy mistakes this year, but no one can deny that he's absolutely mighty behind the wheel. I know we keep saying this, but he is only 23 and this is only his third year of F1. He simply doesn't have the experience of Button, Webber, Alonso et al.. Of course he's going to make some mistakes.

Hamilton was in a good car, and he won the championship in his 2nd year, saying he's young or w/e isn't an excuse, you race in many series before you reach F1, the mistakes he makes are race craft errors, not rookie mistakes in relation to being in F1 (strategy errors, stupid spins on corner exits) he makes mistakes that would be classed as a rookie mistake in ANY Formula.
BF, how much BS can you post at 1-time. You surely must hit a pretty good score.

I think Vettel is just under immense pressure. You can see him in the interviews totally defensive. Unfortunate he took Jenson out, too.
Vettel not worthy of an F1 drive, hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah, good one.

...wait, that was serious, aahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahha, good one.
Seriously BlueFlame, sometimes you just talk complete nonsense lol
It's not nonsense, it's an opinion you don't concur with.
Yeah, me and every other person in the world He made 2 major mistakes this year, true.. but can you imagine how hard it is to overtake an F1 car in that kind of conditions, and he could've hit a bump like he said.. Your comment is just immature and completely irrational.. He might not be as good as Hamilton, or Kubica (who maybe is the best F1 driver on the grid right now), but he is fast.. and young.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG