The online racing simulator
how u think devs did it? just compare to a similar real life car
Quote from kimd41 :because we have freedom of speech.

Yeah.........no, we don't, there is no such thing as freedom of speech here.
Eric does visit the forums, he's been on today, and he's reading this right now
Quote from e.M :how u think devs did it? just compare to a similar real life car

Well, plenty of people are under the impression that rFactor is realistic by comparing it to a road car experience. Judging by the fact that they are always wrong, I think road car comparisons (even if the simulated car is a road car) are pointless.
Quote from kimd41 :If Eric has a problem with my post, I'd appreciate a reply with a "Yes, I do read" instead of deleting my post.

He wont post just to say he reads the posts, I'm pretty sure he's active... at least more active than we thought he was.
when the hell will be somethik new in this game ????
Quote from Udris1992 :when the hell will be somethik new in this game ????

Never, crawl back under your rock.
And from March 2010
Eric is very active and a very friendly person.

And I'm sure that we will see a next patch. Maybe not today or next week, but it will come. And it will be LFS the best again, and all those nubs who said they will never come back, will come back.
Quote from kimd41 :And from March 2010

A very impatient person, I wonder what he would say in two years.
Quote from rockclan :Eric is very active and a very friendly person.

And I'm sure that we will see a next patch. Maybe not today or next week, but it will come. And it will be LFS the best again, and all those nubs who said they will never come back, will come back.

Quote from AMB :+1

Haha epic posting lads. :surfing:
Only thing I'm sure about is that Eric doesn't care about his reputation
Quote from rockclan :Eric is (...) a very friendly person.

His only post at the forum proves the statement.
Quote from Amynue :His only post at the forum proves the statement.

He does more then most of you might know.
Quote from Udris1992 :when the hell will be somethik new in this game ????

do personal bests count? which even after 6 years playing, i still manage to get
I am wondering, if the devs could post some screens of a Westhill update process. In this thread, Scawen said, that they want to finish and release Westhill updates, so I assume they've already started to do so. Plus, the FZ interiors should be nearly complete, so some screens would be goodd, too.

Maybe the updates are not so big for us to recognise them, who knows
lol, your memory when coming to these things is... huge.
The changes to Westhill are that it is being bulldozed and turned into a shopping centre.
It will however, have a large carpark for those who like 'cruising' to park up with their mates, and do donuts, handbrake turns etc.
Quote from Mysho :lol, your memory when coming to these things is... huge.

Well, from time to time, I am browsing through some older posts from Scawen and I've just looked at this one
Quote from Flame CZE :I am wondering, if the devs could post some screens of a Westhill update process. In this thread, Scawen said, that they want to finish and release Westhill updates, so I assume they've already started to do so. Plus, the FZ interiors should be nearly complete, so some screens would be goodd, too.

Maybe the updates are not so big for us to recognise them, who knows

From the thread:

"I've noticed some discontent about the rate of progress and all I can do is assure you that no-one wants LFS out of ALPHA more than we do! Of course, by updating and releasing the clearly unfinished things mentioned here."

But yeah, I hope they finish Westhill and interiors.
It does seem odd we havn't seen any of eric's work for ages. I really hope they are saving things like the updated interior's, westhill updates and any new cars for S3 along with rockingham.
Yeah, I think we all hope to see these updates as a suprise in S3's patch. But since there hasn't been updates since a lot of months, it would be clever to release atleast one or two updated interiors in a test patch, which would lower the "OMG NO UPDATORZ?".

Please don't kill me
Even a screenshot or a teaser-video at the lfstech youtube channel would be fair enough.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG