The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )

time for some skids
****in bombed.
Quote from Demon Illidan :Heres my CAR :P
He dont have NOS

What the hell?^^ That's not exactly a car but I hope you are not going to post it in the "Post your Bike!" thread because... it neither is that.
Quote from R34king :Because your a retard?

That was a bit harsh.

Quote from 5tag :What the hell?^^ That's not exactly a car but I hope you are not going to post it in the "Post your Bike!" thread because... it neither is that.

L-O-L
Quote from R34king :Because your a retard?

that's rich coming from somebody who thinks bastardising the front of a car is an improvement.
Mad Max is a movie. not a "how to" guide.
But it's still W.I.P.
They just swapped this engine from fabulous AE86 or something similar into a pocket rocket.
Great project
Me and my friend want to do something like this because he has crashed ae92 gti about 150hp on wheels
Got myself some new wheels! GT 130, a nice step-up from the ol' wee fiesta Wanted a GTi Turbo but the insurance was basically double
Attached images
golf.jpg
Quote from Bawbag :Yea, i'm thinking that or a drive shaft, either way it's not gunna be too expensive to repair, hopefully the throttle body and EGR valve is caked in crap so it idles a bit smoother, though a lot of people have the same problem and it's just a common thing with the engines.

I thought it was a bit vibratey (like on idle) when under hard accerleration, (In 1st and 2nd) then I realised, Traction control...

Yea, Traction control is one condiment I never use. It's always off. Even if it's a FWD car, I can't keep it on.. don't like to think that I'm being nannied. I don't want an electronic buffer keeping me from smokin some rubber.
I just can't be ****ed to switch it off every time I get into my car.
must be a way to make sure it stays off?
bios update! you were thinking it
Quote from dadge :that's rich coming from somebody who thinks bastardising the front of a car is an improvement.
Mad Max is a movie. not a "how to" guide.

My god you're a ****ing idiot. The rad support has been temporarily removed to make the engine swap a ****load easier as you don't have to come in from such a hard angle.

Stop talking about shit you know NOTHING about
where in his post did he say anything other than "time for some skids ".

you keep insisting that i'm your God. if that were the case, why in would i create a moron such as yourself?

now, had he said something like "now all i need to do is install the rest" then it would have been alot clearer don't you think?

even in his post responding to me, he decided to question my mental state rather than putting me straight.
maybe if you ladies put the fake claws away for a few seconds, you'll find that not every post is a troll attempt.
Quote from logitekg25 :must be a way to make sure it stays off?

Nope.. I've looked for it. Definitely can't unless I break stuff.
cant you just unplug the abs module? you wont have abs either,but if you want Driving aids: off than nothing else you can do.
Quote from e2mustang :cant you just unplug the abs module? you wont have abs either,but if you want Driving aids: off than nothing else you can do.

Meh. The easiest to get rid of TC but keep ABS is to recode the ABS module, but that's too much work.
there must be a workaround, like a simple switch that you switch one way and keep it...not sure if there is anywhere easy to wire it that will work no strings attached, but might work
Quote from logitekg25 :there must be a workaround, like a simple switch that you switch one way and keep it...not sure if there is anywhere easy to wire it that will work no strings attached, but might work

No. I have an ASR button, but that involves hitting it after every ignition.. and I forget. It can be done, but it's more work than it's worth.
Quote from dadge :where in his post did he say anything other than "time for some skids ".

you keep insisting that i'm your God. if that were the case, why in would i create a moron such as yourself?

now, had he said something like "now all i need to do is install the rest" then it would have been alot clearer don't you think?

even in his post responding to me, he decided to question my mental state rather than putting me straight.
maybe if you ladies put the fake claws away for a few seconds, you'll find that not every post is a troll attempt.

You can quite clearly see not everything is finished on the engine. Maybe you should get you eyes checked? You are getting old after all...
My car, I guess there are less attractive cars to drive
Attached images
P1010860.jpg
Quote from Rikje :My car, I guess there are less attractive cars to drive

Nice! I actually love the looks.
Quote from Rikje :My car, I guess there are less attractive cars to drive

Is it yours now? Your brother gave it to you? Looks mint.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is it yours now? Your brother gave it to you? Looks mint.

Depends what you call by "giving" The crazy guy decided he wanted a new car and bought a NEW Punto EVO. I couldn't see that alfa just being sold to some weirdo so I bought it.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG