The online racing simulator
I have a feeling a new team is going to form...
You are wrong, son.

No new team is going to be formed.
Told you MoS would fail...
#929 - AMB
That Andy Murray guy? yeah he's a bigtime crasher, watched him crash a guy on a straight for no reason other than the other guy was going to pass him, he also pushed me off in a league race and made me lose a few places....
Andy O'Brien or Nial Murray
Quote from AMB :That Andy Murray guy? yeah he's a bigtime crasher, watched him crash a guy on a straight for no reason other than the other guy was going to pass him, he also pushed me off in a league race and made me lose a few places....

Must be why he's not won a grand slam yet, too busy playing LFS
#932 - AMB
LOL, all I know is there were two really dirty drivers, Andy Murray it must of been and I think he has a brother n-murray or something? anyway I remember one or both of them drove for ERT or something, I was in n!faculty doing a TBO and STD race on AS1 I think, he was in a different class and thought it would be funny to ram me off the course onto the grass for fun, and I've seen him crash before, he crashed a guy named (void) or something, anyway he has anger issues
#933 - AMB
Quote from Bmxtwins :Andy O'Brien or Nial Murray

I'm not talking about the 3id driver Niall Murray.
#934 - CSF
3id is Niall McEvoy.
#935 - AMB
What kind of team are you looking for? - ANY
Preferred Car/Track: Any
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: No preferred cars or tracks but usually 10 - 20 secs off WRs on long tracks and 5 secs off on REALLY short tracks, Oval tracks I can get within half a second of all WR's
How Active Are You?: Few times a month depending on how I feel.
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel, DFGT and G25 (not always at the same time)
Quote from AMB :What kind of team are you looking for? - ANY
Preferred Car/Track: Any
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: No preferred cars or tracks but usually 10 - 20 secs off WRs on long tracks and 5 secs off on REALLY short tracks, Oval tracks I can get within half a second of all WR's
How Active Are You?: Few times a month depending on how I feel.
What Kind of Control do you use? Wheel, DFGT and G25 (not always at the same time)

Lost some pace recently?:hide:
#937 - AMB
I must also admit, DFP's areeee haaard, it's so sensitive I turn the wheel like 15 degrees each way for full lock, sometimes I need to do a scandinavian flick just to get it to touch an apex and if I go too far it's extremely hard to save the car... those times up there were just for jokes normally I can get pretty close to WR's.... but at the moment I'm about 2-3 seconds off my old pace, I will try and buy another G25 soon I guess, and then just practice hard.
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other) Race
Preferred Car/Track: Dont have one
Average Laptime on Your Preferred Car/Track: -
How Active Are You? Mostly every day

What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech DFP
Time Zone: GMT

Hey, Before you guys flame me for being a "team hopper", i suggest you watch lap 24 of IGTC from Car 26 (MoS). 26 Rammed another car deliberatly and caused 3 cars (including 26) to crash. MoS have stooped so low, there will be no future there for me and their reputation has crashed.

Im regretting posting here once again, but lets go for it anyway.
#939 - CSF
ha

ha

ha.

#940 - AMB
-
(Timo1992) DELETED by Timo1992
I see so much "Omg, everyone left MoS, LOL" in this thread, but please...
Yes, team is dissolved! Get over it! No need to make soap opera from it!
Why it ends up in a big entertainment for forum heroes? Yes, Andy made a horrible bullshit and we all see how it ended. Majority of drivers left the team. They are looking for a new family. So leave it as it is!
/signed
#943 - CSF
#944 - AMB
Quote from CSF :Sowwi Messi.

I wanted to shout and be mean to you!

But since you said 'Sowwi' it makes you seem innocent and all cute and puppy-eyed so I can't say anything

Victor needs to add a weeping smiley because I need it RIGHT NOW!
Epic read.
Nothing like a good laugh while I shat.
#946 - AMB
Quote from z-ro 8 :Epic read.
Nothing like a good laugh while I shat.

Your on the LFS forum while taking a dump?

I thought I was weird
And I'm sitting here till S3 comes out.
Can someone explain to me why everyone else is leaving the team instead of kicking out the moron who revenge wrecked so the team lives on?

Would have been easier, no?
#949 - AMB
Maybe the wrecker is a admin of the team or something, or the owner doesn't want to kick him, so it forces everyone else to leave
Oh right, didn't think of him being admin.

That's a pretty bad situation indeed.

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG