The online racing simulator
Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
Rockingham
Picture / video or it didn't happend
pics or gtfo
didnt manage to get any footage as I was more interested in playing it tbh but got two photos of it. It was an event sponsored by Adrian Flux and had around 8 g25s and LFS playing rockingham. No idea what build the game was but here are the only two pics I got.

note: this is not me playing, or anyone I know. Just who was on it at the time!

Canot see any screenshots there mate
open in new tab fixes it for me, here are the real links *hopes this works*

EDIT: beaten to it!
#9 - Hahmo
Looks like damn fun
Awesome, thanks. Minimal HUD there, but at least the track is shown in the right corner of the one picture
Quote from The Very End :Awesome, thanks. Minimal HUD there, but at least the track is shown in the right corner of the one picture

Yeh, they had the keyboards hidden away so I couldn't change any settings unfortunately. Was awesome to drive a real circuit at last.
Should of somehow snuck a flash drive in there and quickly coppied it over.

Hehe.

Nice shots. You lucky....
One question: Was it bumpy?
umm, was kind of bumpy. One of the corners made you bounce round a bit. But tbh, the G25s seemed kinda 'dead' as if there wasn't much force feedback going on so I couldn't give you a real answer as I couldn't really feel it for myself
Thats awesome!!! I'm jealous, you lucker
#16 - e.M
i dont get why fox, why not fbm or other real car
Quote from e.M :i dont get why fox, why not fbm or other real car

I thought that too. I guess that was the one Adrian Flux had a skin for
Quote from retrostate :Was at Rockingham today and got to play the long awaited Rockingham track. Must say, amazingly accurate! And awesome fun

Thanks for the pics
The guy to the left looks like an idiot, first gear in FOX LOL. on a pretty wide turn..
Only 11 months late mate
Quote from Bmxtwins :The guy to the left looks like an idiot, first gear in FOX LOL. on a pretty wide turn..

Looks like he is spinning out/recovering from spin.
#22 - IMOL
You should next time get a movie from a whole lap or even race on lfs... then we will know much more :PP
Are we finally getting close to something?
Quote from hazaky :Are we finally getting close to something?

No, this has been out for ages.
Quote from hazaky :Are we finally getting close to something?

hardly, i think we found about vws/rockingham this very same way.

Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG