The online racing simulator
Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :I can't say anything, all I can say is that something great will come.

You're a troll and have no information that's privileged. Anything you say should be disregarded and send straight to the nearest trash bin.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're a troll and have no information that's privileged. Anything you say should be disregarded and send straight to the nearest trash bin.

Are you very sure about that?

The fact that in 2007 I have e-mailed Rockingham, might tell you something.

And I won't say anything more.
In other news I have e-mailed BMW in 2004 and Volkswagen in 2006
#131 - CSF
Early 2006 ofc Yann.
I raced at Rockingham in 2007 and 2008 - does that tell you anything? Erm... no!
I have e-mailed my friend yesterday, does that tell you something?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I have e-mailed my friend yesterday, does that tell you something?

Depends. If he's called David Richards then we gonna have the Rallypack featuring real WRC cars released in early 2013
The saddest thing is, someone emailed me
I email my boss about 30 times a day.

What does that mean?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I email my boss about 30 times a day.

What does that mean?

your boss is coming to live for speed

What does that mean?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

OH MY GOD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! *bursts into tears*

(Cookie to who gets the reference)

What does that mean?

Yes! We can ride your boss in LFS!

wait...

Quote from DevilDare :WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
OH MY GOD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! *bursts into tears*
(Cookie to who gets the reference)

double rainbow, omg!
i get lots of emails sent to me, does that mean we all get bigger genitalia in S3 ?
Quote from tinvek :i get lots of emails sent to me, does that mean we all get bigger genitalia in S3 ?

No. That comes with the Cock Pack bonus content after the release of S3.
We all know why i play movie from krani...

But unless someone makes a similar emotional movie called 'why i develop' there won't be any Rockingham nor the S3.
#146 - e.M
Quote from Mysho :We all know why i play movie from krani...

But unless someone makes a similar emotional movie called 'why i develop' there won't be any Rockingham nor the S3.

thats actually a very good point lol
and im watching why i play again...
and now im going to play lfs...
Quote from e.M :thats actually a very good point lol
and im watching why i play again...
and now im going to play lfs...

I'd hate to think how much recoding has to be done if Scawen is remodelling the tyre physics. Because whilst on paper just giving the tyre physics an overhaul sounds like a good idea at the time that then impacts on the car handling physics. How it behaves under load, braking, longitudinal, acceleration, positive G, negative G, burn out's, longevity of setups, sprint characturistics, enduro degredation, Slip angles, tyre pressures, downforce, oh my god, double downforce. What does it all mean, somebody help me.

Good things come to those that wait. And those who can't wait, learn to program. Then by the time you've learnt to just get up to ISI engine level, you might realise just how much work is needed for a 'true' simulator to work properly. Ease of with the flames. It's not like your next breath depends on it.

Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG