The online racing simulator
Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
#51 - AMB
I need a new G25 so if you can bring a few of those back I'll be willing to pay
#52 - PoVo
Quote from AMB :I need a new G25 so if you can bring a few of those back I'll be willing to pay

I'll take the pedals and shifter
#53 - AMB
I'll have one of those Recaro race seats too
Quote from azasmith14 :Right. Let's look at this from a logical point of view...

Demo - 1 track, many variations. 3 cars.
S1 - 4 tracks, many variations, 6 cars.
S2 - 7 tracks, many variations, 11 cars.
S3 - 8 tracks, many variations, 11 or 12 cars.

You are proposing people pay another £12, to get one track and possibly but unlikely another car?

Maybe if they produced another 2 tracks. Then went from 11 cars, to 15. Then S3 would be about ready for a release. Trouble is, they've got most car classes covered.

I believe S3 may be another £12 and I'm not sure but I think Scawen said that since the game is a WIP, at first there may be only 1-2 cars and 1 track in S3 but they'll add more with the time and reach the same amount of cars of S1/2. Time will tell I guess.
Yeah, they said that included in the initial S3 release will be Rockingham and most likely one more new car but more cars and tracks will be added along the way without the need to pay anything more.

So you either buy it now or wait until there's enough new content for you to warrant spending the money. If Rockingham and one new car isn't enough for you, you just don't buy it and can keep on driving on S1/S2 servers and probably still get all the non-content updates.

I don't really see the problem.
Quote from kimd41 :I believe S3 may be another £12 and I'm not sure but I think Scawen said that since the game is a WIP, at first there may be only 1-2 cars and 1 track in S3 but they'll add more with the time and reach the same amount of cars of S1/2. Time will tell I guess.

your paying for a beta game... its always in dev with the issue being that they have 1 guy doing a s*** load of work, testing and such,

scawen should off load all minor work and tweaks to respected coders and likeminded people in the lfs community so he can focus his attention to S3....

but regardless of veiw point on the situation its a headache to do all the work.
Quote from theirishnoob :your paying for a beta game... its always in dev with the issue being that they have 1 guy doing a s*** load of work, testing and such,

scawen should off load all minor work and tweaks to respected coders and likeminded people in the lfs community so he can focus his attention to S3....

but regardless of veiw point on the situation its a headache to do all the work.

Without proper understanding of HOW LFS is coded, it will take ages for Scawen to explain it to others how those "minor work and tweaks" have to be coded to implement them into LFS.
Did the track looked very unfinished? Whas there any bariers? Did they make you fly? Share some more insights.
Quote from Amynue :Did the track looked very unfinished? Whas there any bariers? Did they make you fly? Share some more insights.

I realy want to know too...

The track was playable?, challenging?, fun?, hard?, tell us more...

BTW, i dont care if the track is finish or not, we know the track is there and we know anytime soon or later we are gona have it

Already have the money for my s3, so dont care if i need to wait 1 or 2 or 3 years more or less
Looked finished a year a go, Very weird to drive on but unbelievably fun.
I remember seeing a lot new walls and Tyres.
It didn't feel like Lfs.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Looked finished a year a go, Very weird to drive on but unbelievably fun.
I remember seeing a lot new walls and Tyres.
It didn't feel like Lfs.

You drove it a year ago? If thats the case then yes it does stink that the circuit has it and the faithful do not.

Very very ordinary..
Looks like the guy on the end is in the grass in the side pic, and chinstrap chav just spun out in the behind pic.

As for all the whinging... :chair:
Quote from richo :You drove it a year ago? If thats the case then yes it does stink that the circuit has it and the faithful do not.

Very very ordinary..

lol.
The devs just released a new Rockingham screenshot with the FZR.
They state that the LFS is now 98.4% as reality:
Attached images
FZR at Rockingham.jpg
Haha...u wish!
#67 - e.M
Quote from rockclan :The devs just released a new Rockingham screenshot with the FZR.

people are still unrealistic
#68 - 65D
Quote from rockclan :The devs just released a new Rockingham screenshot with the FZR.

Holy crap! Did this FZ eat testosterone or sth else? It's so freakin BIG

ur so funny
Quote from ZiemO :Holy crap! Did this FZ eat testosterone or sth else? It's so freakin BIG

that
The new cars seem to be so big that 3+ wide action wouldn't be possible in the almighty iTCC No deko shouting "3 wide, 4 wide, 5 WIDE BACK IN THE FIELD!!1!"for the Rockingham round, would be sad to watch!

But oh well, perhaps it's not a matter of cars but a matter of track. Who knows, perhaps they decided that releasing the track in 1:1 scale would be too much work to do, so they decided to stick with the 1:4 scale... Perfect to produce a Bristol style feeling. And the Banger dudes would be happy hey!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The new cars seem to be so big that 3+ wide action wouldn't be possible in the almighty iTCC No deko shouting "3 wide, 4 wide, 5 WIDE BACK IN THE FIELD!!1!"for the Rockingham round, would be sad to watch!

But oh well, perhaps it's not a matter of cars but a matter of track. Who knows, perhaps they decided that releasing the track in 1:1 scale would be too much work to do, so they decided to stick with the 1:4 scale... Perfect to produce a Bristol style feeling. And the Banger dudes would be happy hey!

Are you kidding?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Are you kidding?

Of course not - How could you be kidding when an exclusive preview featuring new content gets released... Especially when it comes from such a reliable source Man we've been waiting for this for months, if not years!

Anyway, thanks a bunch to rockclan, without him we would still be waiting in the dark
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Of course not - How could you be kidding when an exclusive preview featuring new content gets released... Especially when it comes from such a reliable source Man we've been waiting for this for months, if not years!

Anyway, thanks a bunch to rockclan, without him we would still be waiting in the dark

Word!

Rockingham
(206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG