The online racing simulator
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Early 2011?
look on the bright side. You won't be torn between so many new racing games.
Quote from Luke.S :look on the bright side. You won't be torn between so many new racing games.

So many? I'm only aware of F1 game, NFS and TDU2.
Quote from Luke.S :look on the bright side. You won't be torn between so many new racing games.

+1. But there are still loads of racing games coming out at the end of the year, including GT5.

Oh well, time to get F1 2010 instead.
Quote from Bose321 :So many? I'm only aware of F1 game, NFS and TDU2.

NFS is not a game :P

But i think the early 2011 is a good thing more time to get things done and make it more pretty and hopefully not worse guess the beta has revealed a few things ey?
Quote from Bose321 :So many? I'm only aware of F1 game, NFS and TDU2.

Ehhrm...

GT5, Forza 4, etc. But of course you'll miss out on those since you hate consoles.
Quote from jibber :Ehhrm...

GT5, Forza 4, etc. But of course you'll miss out on those since you hate consoles.

Exactly what I mean, I mean more PC games.

Is there any news about NFS/F1 ?
i lol'd when i saw '' early 2011 '' .... it made me think about a sim we all know...
Another reason might be because there are alot of games releasing lately (I've written an column about it on dutch gaming site), so some dev's choose to delay the games, so they don't release it in the same time as some other competing so they get the most attention, but I doubt that's a big reason, if it's a reason at all, because I do think there are quite alot bugs to be fixed, if you just look at TDU, still full of bugs and glitches that are still not fixed.
i dont think they'll fix the bugs... the only thing that they needed to do was fix those glitches from tdu1 and update the graphics and there you go, tdu2.
Oh well, that's even better for me, since I still need to finish a lot of games, that I don't even have time to finish
Quote from anttt69 :who wrote that crap? they cant even write properly

I like this one better

Quote :Of course, a new Call of Duty game is coming out this side of Christmas, and that’s tough competition.

Definetly games in the same genre and niche...
Quote from squidhead :I like this one better
Definetly games in the same genre and niche...

Lmao, who wrote that? Is it on the site?
Beta key arrived

Downloader is s-l-o-w though, 3GB file at 30KB/s
Quote from Crashgate3 :Beta key arrived

Downloader is s-l-o-w though, 3GB file at 30KB/s

Didn't you have to agree you wouldn't say anything? I had... Oh wait...
I'm not going to say anything about the content obviously, but I can gloat that I'm in
Woo so any beta news? Ins outs fun new things ect?
Quote from AstroBoy :Woo so any beta news? Ins outs fun new things ect?

Quote from Crashgate3 :I'm not going to say anything about the content obviously

I thought the beta was delayed aswell though?
The game is delayed, the beta was never really planned specific IIRC.

This beta only lasts till 7pm tomorrow (my time)...
put your system clock back. could give you more time with the beta.
Quote from dadge :put your system clock back. could give you more time with the beta.

I sure hope my sarcasm detector is glitching, otherwise that'd probably be the most retarded thing I've read... well, this week! But yeah, was a glitch, it's working now. Nevermind...

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG