The online racing simulator
i know, and i dont blame you for getting any of it wrong...you just diddnt wanna read the extremely long conversation

and yeah we gotta work things out...she says she wants to be friends but idk if thats true..
Just drop it, if she wants to be friends you'll find out soon enough.
thats true

i hate my mom...i just turned 15, the other girl just turned 18...thats like NOTHNG in an age gap. my mom thinks its way too much for our age. im "not mature enough". thoughts?
if i was you i would be proud to go out with a 18yr old... age does not matter as long as the two humans love eachother
Quote from el pibe :if i was you i would be proud to go out with a 18yr old... age does not matter as long as the two humans love eachother

Wait... What?
isnt love yet, just have a thing for each other...if it was love evryone would call me crazy

from my mom who was looking at basically who i was texting, thank god no details

"whats your relation with tasha"
"just friends"
" oh really? you have been texting her all day" (which i do anyways for alot of people..)
"yeah we are just a little more then friends"
"do you like her"
"yeah a little i guess"
"it wont work, you arent mature enough...she is at a different level of maturity" add some more pointless bullshit. and she definately knows how mature some girl she really hasnt met is...and she has NO IDEA how mature i am...people suck..
She's your mum, she's just protecting her little boy
yeah but she is kinda being a little over the top :X
Parents ALWAYS are :P I'm 19 and my parents still ask me where I'm going, when I'll be back, who I'm with etc etc...
Quote from AMB :Parents ALWAYS are :P I'm 19 and my parents still ask me where I'm going, when I'll be back, who I'm with etc etc...

just say out... whenever... myob...

works like a charm
if you live under their roof then thats understandable...il be fine with the where are you going, who with, when back...as long as they dont say, be back by 8:30
Or...

"Mom/Dad. I'm scared of the dark. Will be back in the morning."

Quote from AMB :Parents ALWAYS are :P I'm 19 and my parents still ask me where I'm going, when I'll be back, who I'm with etc etc...

im 25 and i get that too,and i just say : far far away,even further from here.
Quote from DevilDare :Or...

lol. i'll try using that one next time... XD
Poor Logitek :P Well, Im looking to my brother and his girlfriend , and I am saying "If I was with a girl like that , I would be a crazy." . So, I dont need one now , LFS is doing the job :P
Lol logi, I agree with your mom... In numbers it doesn't seem like a big gap but it is. You can't compare the gap from 15 to 18 with 30 and 33 for example... I'm 17 and I'd hesitate to date someone thats 15..
Really?

I leave in my car at say 5:00 PM... I get a call at 11:00 asking "where I am".. and I can just reply "In my car" and everything is OK.
yeah, poor me...i cant even offer pics cause i erased them all

now shower me with food and money for my sorros

EDIT: but im mature for my age...not only that but she isnt so mature for her age

worst comes to worse it doesnt work out..
Is she an outgoing person?

If so, it could be a problem, since she is 18 and can probably go where you cant. (eg Night Clubs)
when i was 15,18 yr old girls wanted to date the 22-25 yr old guys and dont even look at the 15 lol
Quote from e2mustang :when i was 15,18 yr old girls wanted to date the 22-25 yr old guys and dont even look at the 15 lol

To be honest, I think its still the same.

Actually, its vice versa. In my town anyways, its the guys who are going out with younger girls...
Quote from e2mustang :when i was 15,18 yr old girls wanted to date the 22-25 yr old guys and dont even look at the 15 lol

back in my day...

and not so outgoing like that...but she will have drinks with her friends..like everyone except me
Quote from DevilDare :To be honest, I think its still the same.

Actually, its vice versa. In my town anyways, its the guys who are going out with younger girls...

So it's what he said, the girls are going out with the older guys :P but it's the same here.... young girls like 15 year olds are with 20+ year olds....
Quote from AMB :So it's what he said, the girls are going out with the older guys :P

Oh yeah.

Well that was a fail...

Logi - Well here is where the problem might come in IMO. Also, do you think she would be comfortable around her friends with you? Would you?
Quote from DevilDare :Or...

I like that.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Really?

I leave in my car at say 5:00 PM... I get a call at 11:00 asking "where I am".. and I can just reply "In my car" and everything is OK.

That's what I use, only I normally say the city I am in.

I think that's how it is everywhere tbh, because normally its "girls mature faster than boys".

Quote from DevilDare :
Logi - Well here is where the problem might come in IMO. Also, do you think she would be comfortable around her friends with you? Would you?

That's the problem I see.

Also, Logi you said "she doesn't really act her age either". That scares me.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG