The online racing simulator
#76 - AMB
Quote from brt900 :apology accepted

Maybe you should apologize for all the crap you was saying too under different users.
#77 - CSF
Quote from AMB :Maybe you should apologize for all the crap you was saying too under different users.

+1 some of the stuff said to people at the meet from the two keyboard warriors was uncalled for pish.
The TVE/VWS pic is great.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
I think most of us who where there don't really get why people who where not present are bitching at each other in this thread .

/end saysitall

-*-

I have had a marvellous few days, introducing Tor to the British local, "they come in pints!?" with Dan, meeting Der Butz, distracting Jasons Dad with crab fingers, making out with the pool table, descovering the long lost rally pack to name just a few of the highlights.

Jason is a true legend of the LFS community, his generousity and kindness is an inspiration to us all.

-*-

My team had a very good first race, all of us raced well and didn't make any mistakes. It was a tough race and very physical and a real challenge, i'm so delighted that my boys did good. Despite the mocking comic strip above, they all drove faultlessly.

We had some attrition issues in the second race, so we're pretending it didn't happen.

-*-

I hope to see you all again next year.

Love, Princess Bexter.
im home now too

franky and arox prob still on teh tube somewhere as i dropped em at T5

karting was awesome many great times i will remember

i destroyed alot of tyres too!!!!

i was pushed into them after t1 and caused red flag xD
Quote from BreadC :franky and arox prob still on teh tube somewhere as i dropped em at T5

Hope you left franky with some munchies or something otherwise arox is a dead man!
Quote from AMB :Maybe you should apologize for all the crap you was saying too under different users.

i was only ever on brt900. get an ip check or do whatever
#84 - AMB
Quote from brt900 :i was only ever on brt900. get an ip check or do whatever

Don't worry, Fel is pulling the IP's and they are going to match to forum accounts,
and it isn't hard to open two different browsers and have two different names in the same chat, besides whether you was a different name or not you was still being offensive under brt900 name.
My videos are being uploaded as we speak, although they all seem to be of the drinking at jasons, no karting at all!

Do we have any luck as yet with regard to a picture with everyone named, as all my vids have a few names plus lots of ??? as im not sure who's who and i would like to add everyone who was captured into the description at some point, ill just edit em in once i know.
Quote from AMB :Don't worry, Fel is pulling the IP's and they are going to match to forum accounts,
and it isn't hard to open two different browsers and have two different names in the same chat, besides whether you was a different name or not you was still being offensive under brt900 name.

ok then, i know it wasnt me so i dont care
Hey all, got home around 6:30-7:00pm

Would like to say a massive thank you to Jason, you are a legend. Had an amazing weekend, and met some great new people.

Journey home was interesting...

We followed Breadc, Franky and Arox to the M4 and on the way we had some fun :P Gotta love Dual Carriage ways. The lot of them were filming most of it, so im sure you guys will see it on Youtube soon.

Had a bit of traffic on the M25 but all in all a good smooth journey home.

Can't wait to see the video Passo will make and the pictures that Cargame.nl took.

Just damn sorry to Mr Butz and co I didn't get to say goodbye I went to bed lol
Quote from brt900 :ok then, i know it wasnt me so i dont care

To be fair brt, i don't think any of the rest of us do either, this thread is supposed to be about the meet, not about what xxx said to xxx over a live stream chat or whatever, does it really matter that much??

Eeeenyway, videos are all up, although some may look a bit blocky as they may well not all be fully processed yet.

We have, a couple of drinking games, how many people can be shoved through a serving hatch and pool table wrestling.

playlist...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cl ... rid/user/99E037D07BF6C24E

Do enjoy!
Quote from danthebangerboy :
Do we have any luck as yet with regard to a picture with everyone named, as all my vids have a few names plus lots of ??? as im not sure who's who and i would like to add everyone who was captured into the description at some point, ill just edit em in once i know.

Will do, just give me a couple of hours to get off this bloody train...
Oh yeah shi... thats a long way to travel

No worries, i have managed to work most of them out from pics of the last 2 years, just the odd one or two i cant remember.

EDIT: Here's the bruise i caused myself to get from arox :eclipseeh

Im sure i will live
I am back!,

Gag, i managed to secure some munchies for the journey, Arox was last seen getting off the tube at earl's court.

Was an enjoyable weekend, But now i really wish i had not tried to get some sleep last night as it sounds like i missed some important moments!.

Will post again with some FTP details for some storage space shortly.

Right now i need to collapse!
Special thanx to John Hilton, our driver during the weekend.

Managed to catch our plane just in time. And I really mean -just- in time.

Because I putted my harddisks in my hand luggage with my pillow it got a special bomb check as well

Rudolfa was amazed that I do almost everything to delay a flight LOL

--
A big thanks for Jason of course for arranging the weekend... Really enjoyed it!
I am so wanting to hide under a rock after watching these movies..

And I just wanted to say sorry for beeing a completely bastard, I blame Bob's "wonder drink"

Jason - great event. I'd happely join a other any time, and I am sorry I could not be there to clean up today.

Good laugh seeing the pictures...

----------------

The event:

It was great. A lot of known and unknown faces, and I had a real good time. Becky beeing kind letting me sleep at her place and driving be half across England is really kind, and I ow you a BIG thanks! Also we were the fastest team wwehey! Thanks to Dan and Der Buttz for that aswell. Also Becky you were the fastest in our team, way to go girl!

Der Buttz - your a nice chap, very kind and funny lad. I hope to see you more. On the track you were fast. I envy your ability to not get hangovers, can I haz one?

Dan - Thanks for a fun weekend! I personally hate you for the videos, but I guess beeing a retard (me) is shown best in movies 'aye? On the track you were good, you did not spin and the consistency of yours helped us taking the win in race 1.

Franky - Your a good lad, and I really apreciated the discussion we had last night, got to know you a lot better then, and some prejudices I have thought about your way doing things have been liftet. Good we sorted that out, wankface

Bob - I failed, thanks to you. First you give me drinks, then ...well I don't even know how it started, but you raping me on the pool.
Was fun getting a little more known to you, and I had a great evening. Sorry for the kicks in the face, I did mean no harm by those, just..drunk legs does what drunk legs wants.

Felplaced (right spelled?) - Thanks to you and your other swedish people there. You were very fast on the track, and very much fun on the evenings. Forgive my shitty language, and I hope to challenge you on the track some day.

There are a lot of people that deserves a thank and sorry I guess, but for everyone I did not remember to write: THANK YOU! It was a great weekend, we had a lot of fun. I hope seeing you more at a later time!

PS: Where is the rallypack?
Quote from cargame.nl :Special thanx to John Hilton, our driver during the weekend.

Managed to catch our plane just in time. And I really mean -just- in time.

Because I putted my harddisks in my hand luggage with my pillow it got a special bomb check as well

Rudolfa was amazed that I do almost everything to delay a flight LOL

--
A big thanks for Jason of course for arranging the weekend... Really enjoyed it!

LOL OMG!

can't belive i got you there on time!!! *

*70mph max speed
I cannot believe that you got to the airport on time. That is pretty amazing.

As for the event, I'll be doing my traditional montage this week.

Many thanks to Jason for once again being a brilliant host; providing us with all the food/alcohol required for good tiemz.
I got a first class seat because the plane already was full, Rudolfa said to the cabin crew that someone else still was underway

Somehow the stewardesses wanted to give me an extra feeling that everything was OK.

The guy right next to me was not amused .. Everytime when I wanted to look through the window he holded his book he was reading in my path of view. Really funny behavior.
glad u guys made ur plane!!

id like to thank jason and SR too. awesome host allround nice guys!

The Swedes safely made it back home! Including Mike who is now able to be with his beloved Anna during the delivery!

Time for me to return to reality, or to be more precise, the bed since I've got work in the morning! Will post again tomorrow!

*falls asleep*
We're home alright yeah, i just want to thank Jason and family for the great hospitality!

And to the rest of You all:

Watch out, I might be out there somewhere!! :ernaehrun
Been back for over an hour or so, needed to get some food in

First of all, thanks to Jason for putting us up (again) and getting this sorted, hospitality second to none. Also thanks to my teammates who managed to put up with a slow fat Scotsman (not DC either) and we put up a good show despite our problems.....and it wasn't just the fat Scotsman either.

The race was good, Franky and myself had a great battle in the first race swapping place positions lap after lap. It was so much fun it was a shame to see his number get called in for him to pit.

There were some moments when some of the racing was a bit susceptible but I suppose with 37 drivers there was always going to be some issues now and then and overall the quality of racing was good.

I have over 700+ photo’s to download and sort through, but on holiday tomorrow so it can wait till then....I need my bed very shortly.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - post event discussion
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG