The online racing simulator
I think i am needing my bed also, been to my local pub (and workplace) tonight since about 8pm, its amazing how p!ssed you can feel from not much beer when tired and drained as im sure all of us karters are ATM, only had 6 pints and i feel like im off the bleedin planet!

ZZZZZzzzzzz time methinks!
Home finally after two 8 hour train journeys, about 9 hours sleep in total, cuts, bruises and sore everything, but it was a good weekend and great to see new and old faces, thanks for putting it on once again Turkey son

Nice to see Dave and Rudolf get up to Liverpool in time, I'm sure John will be invoicing you the speeding fines

See you all in 2011

Oh and have a group photo (hope I got the Swedes right)
Attached images
lfskartmeet2010_groupnames.jpg
Thankyou SO much for that mr booth, my videos now have zero amount of ??? in them, thanks again, legend my friend!
Back safe and sound. Great to meet everyone for the first time. Racing was really good and made up we got 2nd in the enduro.

Thanks to Pete and Nigel for the lifts. Unending thanks to Jason for being such a generous host and excellent organiser! A couple of things to remember to do next time:
  • Beat Pete at pool;
  • Ask Count Bazeley if he is a real Count;
  • Win;
  • Drive down so we can do a Petrol vs Diesel Top Gear Challenge against Pete;
  • Offer to tidy up.
Ask Franky for some tips on the pool lol he's the only one that managed to beat me i think

I'm a bit gutted that Lisa's camera broke on the day though, but will never forget the 6 hour journey
Attached images
DSC02344.JPG
#106 - CSF
Did she have to go in the back so the legend could have pride of place in the front?
Quote from CSF :Did she have to go in the back so the legend could have pride of place in the front?

Yup - Plus i was scared he was gonna break his back trying to get in the back lol! (hope the old guy don't read this)
It was a great day. Karting was great, accomodation and food was great, and the BBQ was 1st class (because I cooked it LOL )

Well done to Jason again. Thanks for organising mate, was another great success.

A silver medal in the sprint race for me, Paul, BreadC and Daniel. This was one better than last year' bronze, so next year I want a Winners medal

Well, it is 2 days later and I am still having difficulty moving without my legs and arms screaming in complaint :em31:

Looking forward to next year though
Quote from Nick A :A few laps from my cheapo helmet cam (your eyeballs arn't going to enjoy this):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXCV3jLYjY

I also tried to record some telemetry using my phone's GPS but the resolution wasn't good enough. If anyone wants to have a look it's here though (click on end to show some almost useful summary stats):

Feature race:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms ... 04e7185c&t=h&z=18

Mini endurance:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms ... loc=00048c31048652a923ab1

Wow, that is a nice quality from such a cheap and small camera! Can I know what exactly is it? If you would stick it to the helmet properly, would be nice onboard IMO.

And that telemetry won't be probably much accurate by what I saw how google tracked the way you go lol (completely different every lap seems like).

Quote from Becky Rose :I didn't take any pics of the racing, but I have some other pics from the weekend, enjoy :O)

Nice comics talent

Quote from danthebangerboy :Eeeenyway, videos are all up, although some may look a bit blocky as they may well not all be fully processed yet.

We have, a couple of drinking games, how many people can be shoved through a serving hatch and pool table wrestling.

playlist...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cl ... rid/user/99E037D07BF6C24E

Do enjoy!

Slivovice wasn't pronounced correctly not even once
Well i got back last night but never had the time to post anything. Just want to say thanks for such a great weekend i really enjoyed it and thank you Jason for accommodating us in your amazing house. And also thank you for organising all this its greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to jasonl220 Rudolfa and boothy for having to put up with my awful driving and i blame myself for not getting better positions

Also sorry to Bob Smith who i spun in front and he couldn't do anything about it except go straight into me for a head on crash.

Ah and my crash which i did find fun in ways. Just brake failure is not great at all and really overall going into a tyre wall at a high speed sideways ain't that amazing either. But at least i think i got the biggest crash of the day

Thanks again it was great fun meeting some really nice guys

Thanks everyone for making this a weekend to remember. A special thanks to Jason for organising the event and allowing all of us to stay for such a cheap price. I must have drunk more than my fair share of beer! Finally I'm a winner at last!

I'm now in work feeling sorry for myself as I still feel the pain!!! Why does everything still ache? I wouldn't change a thing though.
Quote from 1993weeman :Well i got back last night but never had the time to post anything. Just want to say thanks for such a great weekend i really enjoyed it and thank you Jason for accommodating us in your amazing house. And also thank you for organising all this its greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to jasonl220 Rudolfa and boothy for having to put up with my awful driving and i blame myself for not getting better positions

Also sorry to Bob Smith who i spun in front and he couldn't do anything about it except go straight into me for a head on crash.

Ah and my crash which i did find fun in ways. Just brake failure is not great at all and really overall going into a tyre wall at a high speed sideways ain't that amazing either. But at least i think i got the biggest crash of the day

Thanks again it was great fun meeting some really nice guys

My full speed tyre crash were not that smal either, but don't think anyone filmed or saw that, since from spectators veiw it was behind the building. Hurt much getting a wheel at full speed up your crouch
Thanks Jason for a great weekend with gokarting and food/drinks evrything was great.

See you all soon.....

FLP/r Mike
Quote from 1993weeman :Also sorry to Bob Smith who i spun in front and he couldn't do anything about it except go straight into me for a head on crash.

Hey I'm sorry I hit you! Maybe I could have tried to drive around you rather than just brake as that clearly didn't help much. You were certainly far more bruised than I, but that may been from the next corner. Do you know what caused the brakes to fail? Brood managed to snap the cable in one of our karts.

Mike - we all want to see photos of you baby when the time comes now. Hopefully you won't plan any more little excursions in the next couple of weeks.
Those helmet cams need to be placed on the kart itself, the next time.
I didn't bring my actual camera (probably should've but meh) so here's some random ones from my phone, and err, my souvenir left hip
Attached images
kartmeet2010-rudolf.jpg
kartmeet2010-jasonl.jpg
kartmeet2010-f1.jpg
kartmeet2010-forthbridge.jpg
kartmeet2010-bruise.jpg
Is the 4th photo view from Jason's place?
Yeah it's the Forth Road Bridge, taken from the railway bridge about half an hour from home
Looks about right to me
Just got back about an hour ago. Had a great time, even more so than last year.

Highlights for me include:
Passo trying to put up his tent.
Meeting the legend that is Storm Cloud/Dave (top bloke).
The throttle sticking on my kart, thankfully I managed the situation quite well and got back to the pits riding the brakes.
M4 fun with Bread, Franky and Arox.
Epic bruise on my left elbow which measures approx. 12cm.

Thanks to Jason for hosting, Passo and his family for giving me a place to stay on Thursday and Sunday, Adam for driving us to Wales and back and everyone else for an awesome weekend.

Quote from count.bazley :Highlights for me include:
Passo trying to put up his tent.

Lowlight was BreadC chickening out of either jumping in or on it at about 3am on the Friday night

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG