The online racing simulator
Finally got round to uploading photo's onto my Flickr account, these can be viewed either by

1) Pics can be viewed directly here,
2) Through my Flickr main page which can be seen in my sig
3) Or through the LFS group page here which also has some pics from last years.

Some of my favourites so far

Some really nice pics there dude!
Great work Mackie!! Really good pics

I'll have to wait til i get home to see the video since i don't have sound at work :P
Nice vid! Try to upload it to Vimeo?
Arox told me to say that he left his charger.
Shiat, Ive just seen this thread.(well about 30 mins ago). Dam i forgot about this whole kartmeet thing. Wow you guys really seemed to have an awesome time. Ive looked at every vid and pic i could find sofar and its all good. ENVY.

btw. jason how many wheels and PCs you got. and becky go easy with the wheel
Quote from brt900 :Arox told me to say that he left his charger.

Lol, all weekend he was caring about his phone and charger and then he forgets it

Somebody forgot a helmet camera I think ... And the USB cable somebody gave to me to use it for a moment.

I almost forgot my jacket, which wouldn't be much of a problem but my wallet was in there too
Great vid, seems like it was more than just the 2 aggressive drivers, but always kart 1 receiving it

I have arox`s charger. Ask him to mail me his address.
Quote from BreadC :dont ask a drunk brit to do shit when drunk xD

that's not just a Brittish thing dude. i have a friend who like to "balls out" every chance he gets, once the beers are in that is. atc rogue and i were on our teamspeak when you unleashed eclipse #1. you can imagine the words used lol. the stuff of legends though so fair play bud.
going by the stream alone, i would say that you guys deffinatley had a blast.
i'd be tempted to put my name down for the next one. but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it me finx.
Marks tent, wtflolpwn
I may be one of the guilty "aggressive" drivers in the Enduro.

In my defence, I was punted off on the first lap which left me nearly a lap down right from the start, so I had to drive like a bit of a nutter just to catch up...

And being in a team with legends like Pete and Dave (StormCloud), I so didn't want to let the side down, so once I caught up with the pack, I came over all Senna and if I saw a gap I went for it. My motto became "if I caught you, I'm faster than you. So GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

It was me arox ran over btw. He actually drove up my right arm (I have a wound on my elbow where he made the contact and was amazed my arm wasn't broken as it had the full weight of his kart on it at one point) and down my left hand (I almost went to the docs yesterday because I thought my finger might be broke - hurt like hell!). Yeah, I wasn't at ALL happy at the time!

To echo what others have said though - in person arox was a lovely guy. Genuinely. I'm starting the campaign right now "Free Arox!"

I do apologise to anybody I might have annoyed when driving like a lunatic to make up for lost time. I only got black-flagged once though, for, as Dave put it "an erm... optimistic pass" at the laguna seca corner. :whistle:

By my second stint though, all thoughts of aggressive driving were gone. I think I was whimpering round ever corner and seriously thought about pitting early in order not to die of pure ow. To actually come second after such a bad start, the black flag and my last stint being one big long cry I'm well pleased with (big thanks must go to Pete and Dave for that - who were awesome throughout )

The after party was awesome too.

Some highlights for me:
All of it!
Meeting people again/for the first time.
Actually getting to stay and get drunk this year.
BreadBallz!
Dan's one-man rave.
Taking the piss out of the guys on the live chat.
Just watching the antics of TVE/Ben (I think they should get married and have children)
Not being able to beat Franky at pool when I really shoulda!
Drinking slivovivovivovivicich(?) and swapping stories with Ben, derbutz, Bruce, the Swedes Andy (SKOL!) and Mike (got home in time for the delivery \o/ Congrats!!! Boy would your life have been hell if you'd missed it "to go karting with your mates" :schwitz, and others in the "Welsh Air" (rain to you guys) - very interesting, funny and top guys all.
Tongey's BBQ
And so much more - Yeah - all of it.

Awesome karting, awesome group of people, awesome time.

Thank you to everyone for coming and making it such a success.

Finally, a massive, massive thank you to my li'l brother Jason - I'm sure I don't need to tell you guys how much effort he puts into these. I don't compliment him often (big brother - duh!), but credit where credit's due - You're a legend our kid.

Can't wait for next year.
Ahh shucks thanks

You can see arox driving over your kart in the vid btw.

@ Bread, did you find your charger, I found a usb to what looks like your type of connection behind where you were sitting, sleeping, drinking..
That USB cable is mine! Sorry about that. I'm sure I can buy a replacement somewhere if you don't want to spend money on posting it back
Quote from [SR] Keith :

Just watching the antics of TVE/Ben (I think they should get married

Post reported for sexual harasment.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That USB cable is mine! Sorry about that. I'm sure I can buy a replacement somewhere if you don't want to spend money on posting it back

PM me your address, I will add the £1 on to next years bill
Quote from The Very End :Post reported for sexual harasment.

It was you who was doing most of the harrasing. Darling.
I were not the one that thrown a other man up on the table, bit his hand and trying to rape him
No, but when he tried to let you go, you pulled him back - by headlocking him with your legs...

You enjoyed it you tart - admit it.

Edit: Almost forgot...

Ben's "dance" every time the outside lights went off. So should have got that on video. Hysterical.
Lol yeah. *Light goes out* "Ben!" "Bob!" "Bob!" "Ben!"
Quote from [SR] Keith :
Ben's "dance" every time the outside lights went off. So should have got that on video. Hysterical.

Oh yeah! Job very well done Ben d Bob!!!
Quote from [SR] Keith :-snip-

Some highlights for me:

Dan's one-man rave.

I do aim to please!

:banana::bannana_p:banana::bannana_p::banana:
That all looks like so much fun, who knows maybe I sign up next year. But then we need a Dutch/Danish bloke to host this, can't be arsed to drive up to Wales Was butz the only german?
Finally I've been able to watch the video!

Awsome, pure awesome juice in there!!

I like dollarek(Marius) head cam view of his crash in pits

Bring on 2011!!!

Edit: Yeah, Butzie was ze only German!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG