The online racing simulator
Quote from jibber :I did something similar with a friend sometime ago. We didn't use the auction house tho, and added a few more restrictions.

You can do fun little challenges like...

- 25'000 budget (car and upgrades).
- Car has to be RWD.
- Car has to be pre-1980.
- max. 300hp.

Something along those lines. To make it more fun we had a 10 minute time limit for deciding which car you want, purchasing and tuning it.

Shall we implant the rule No R class cars?
Since those can be bought in auction house for bargain prices.

Challenge 1:
I shall also present you guys the challenges 1st because the cars we will probably get are either ricer cars or something with a v8.
So we are going to see who can do the fastest time in a 4 heat drag race around the test facility drag strip with plenty of space in case somebody's car cant go straight.

Challenge 2:
But straight line speed is not everything we are going to test the handling of the cars by taking them for a 3 lap race on Suzuka GP circuit.

Challenge 3:
We of the office realize that races is not the best way to show the cars true potential so we also are going to to a timed run on A mountain road near Suzuka Fujimi kaido downhill, this should be a great test of: stability, handling and braking.

Challenge 4:
Since the cars or some of them are cock mobiles we shall see who can do the most showing of in 30 seconds in the form of doughnuts.

Challenge 5:
Total cost the one that has spent the least amount of money wins this one!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Shall we implant the rule No R class cars?

Quote :...We didn't use the auction house tho...

Challenge 1:
I shall also present you guys the challenges 1st because the cars we will probably get are either ricer cars or something with a v8.
So we are going to see who can do the fastest time in a 4 heat drag race around the test facility drag strip with plenty of space in case somebody's car cant go straight.

Challenge 2:
But straight line speed is not everything we are going to test the handling of the cars by taking them for a 3 lap race on Suzuka GP circuit.

Challenge 3:
We of the office realize that races is not the best way to show the cars true potential so we also are going to to a timed run on A mountain road near Suzuka Fujimi kaido downhill, this should be a great test of: stability, handling and braking.

Challenge 4:
Since the cars or some of them are cock mobiles we shall see who can do the most showing of in 3 seconds in the form of doughnuts.

Challenge 5:

allright. a stupidly riced out v8 it shall be.

but what if it is one of those cars we win as driver level? do those count?
i could help out with a series using a particular car. im loaded so i could buy 8 of one car and send to you all
Quote from brt900 :i could help out with a series using a particular car. im loaded so i could buy 8 of one car and send to you all

Im more interested in some forza credits .

Quote from el pibe :allright. a stupidly riced out v8 it shall be.

but what if it is one of those cars we win as driver level? do those count?

Oh and instead of 3 seconds to show of i made it 30 seconds sorry for the typo.
And it doesn't have to be a ricer car or a v8 I'm just saying because most of those cars are cheap on purchase.
It can be any engine as long as you keep to the 25 thousand credit budget for both car and upgrades.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im more interested in some forza credits .

im getting bored of credits now, they keep trying to kill me so i just have to spend them all
Quote from brt900 :im getting bored of credits now

Well then you can give me some I want plenty .
count me in

uNite555
I would say count me in also but don't have a gold account

Might have to nick my Lads one instead, sure he wouldn't mind. Will post his tag OMG racing online with me old LFS buddies

Mind the Gap, Oldie Fordie coming through
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well then you can give me some I want plenty .

hit me up on xbl its in my sig
My car is ready!!!
I am pretty sure everyone already has my GT......

Danowat32
Is there a challenge then?, what cars are people preparing?

Challenge 1:

Challenge 2:

Challenge 3:

Challenge 4:
Since the cars or some of them are cock mobiles we shall see who can do the most showing of in 30 seconds in the form of doughnuts.

Challenge 5:

talking with him and the car requirements were;

300bhp max.
RWD drivetrain
1990 or older
max cash to spend is 25000, that includes the car and the tuning.
Also, i guess no auction house cars
Ok, I'll see what I can come up with, how long have we got?
Quote from nikopdr :talking with him and the car requirements were;

300bhp max.
RWD drivetrain
1990 or older
max cash to spend is 25000, that includes the car and the tuning.
Also, i guess no auction house cars

Yeah I'm thinking of the no auction house rule it may make somebody buy like a really cheap Ferrari and pwn us all
Plus, there is no way to police it, they could get one of their friends to post an auction up cheap.

Also, nice u-turn from your original post Chris
Quote from danowat :Plus, there is no way to police it, they could get one of their friends to post an auction up cheap.

Also, nice u-turn from your original post Chris

Okay action house is not allowed.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay action house is not allowed.

sorry about the xbox thingy then, mic didnt work so restarted xbox still didnt work so i gave up
Quote from brt900 :sorry about the xbox thingy then, mic didnt work so restarted xbox still didnt work so i gave up

LOLS never mind its not a big deal.

So can anyone take part in challenge tonight or shall we make it Saturday?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :LOLS never mind its not a big deal.

So can anyone take part in challenge tonight or shall we make it Saturday?

you know the pink range rover was cool
Can we not just have a week to post our results?, rather than have to try an arrange a time when we are all online?
I can do it tonight (UK time), actually tomorrow as well, either way it is early morning for me
im free all the time so yeah.... i can do it anytime

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG