The online racing simulator
I,m not asking for content i really don't understand where you guys get that from .

All i,m saying is people will see a public announcement as a promise no matter how its worded and if you cant understand that you have your head in the sand.

Person A says this will happen some day , Person B is not wrong in asking when that day might be . Its that simple, yes person A has made no guarantees what so ever but the fact remains person B will ask from time to time whats happening.

I,m not asking for anything i just feel its unfair to have a go at the people who do , no matter how many times the same thing has been asked for.
Quote from boosterfire :...Oh, and a nice point was brought up about the fact that if a website hasn't been updated in a while, people who arrive on it for the first time will sometimes move on without further thought (I probably would).

Yes, probably this is the FIRST thing I look for on new a website to see wether it is up-to-date or not...
And if it's not, then I tend to forget about it...
Quote :To me, there's also a matter of respect in there. I mean, people who bother to come on the forums very often, in some cases daily, definitely have admiration for the work that's been done, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sad about the lack of progress and updates. I know we all paid and they don't owe us anything, but I'm just saying that if I had this great a number of followers hoping for me to work on something, I'd at least keep them updated on my progress.

this
Quote from richo :There is a difference in that you don't print your plans on a website , and i,m sure your aware that when something is made public no matter how pie in the sky people will make the assumption that in some way it will happen or at least you will try to make it happen.

That is the situation that MacFox is talking about , and he is right there is no need to split hairs because we knew exactly what he was saying.

I find it so odd that we debate black is white over and over.

Couldn't have said it better.

There's always going to be extreme PoV that defies common sense, logic and evidence.

Sadly in last few years, the general community consensus has swung to a negative view. This thread (past included) and the website disgrace, enforces the dire state of LFS and the communities displease with the devs.

While the devs aren't obligated to provide any update. They should treat the community with a bit more respect and stop dangling the carrot.

The days of giving vague, open ended answers have gone. The time has come to provide some straight answers on LFS's future. Be it good or bad news, they owe the community that much.
I agree that it's time the Devs updated the community, but keep some perspective.
There are no sheepstations at stake for you with this. It's just a game.
Don't be so agressive and demanding. You just come across as a bit of a wanker.
:-) will wind speed affect the tyre smoke direction/speed?
Since it's doing that with the current physics I asume it will do that with the new ones aswell.
ahh pluck it!

ill go enjoy the summer as the devs do

PLUCK IT!
Quote from farcar :I agree that it's time the Devs updated the community, but keep some perspective.
There are no sheepstations at stake for you with this. It's just a game.
Don't be so agressive and demanding. You just come across as a bit of a wanker.

Fair suck of the sav. Perhaps you should enlighten us on your bipolar perspective, rather than shooting your mouth off with cheap remarks.

Believe me, the feeling is mutual when you make it personal.
Rather than respond with nonesense accusations, how about responding to my comment on perspective?
No.
Will the update and VWS that was almost ready in 2008 be out before the London Olympics?...
Quote from Foilpact :Will the update and VWS that was almost ready in 2008 be out before the London Olympics?...

Yes.
lol,ok lets hope :P
The longer they keep silent the longer they disrespect the community. We have all waited long enough. Communicate with us Devs, please.
So wait, since I don't feel disrespected, I'm not part of the "community"?
I give you right to 100%
Quote from anttt69 :The longer they keep silent the longer they disrespect the community. We have all waited long enough. Communicate with us Devs, please.

Beg all you want, it won't have any effect. Scawen has said himself that he has unsubscribed from this thread. I believe that the rest of the team did so as well and I'm considering doing the same. This thread is in it's approx. 20th iteration and leads absolutely nowhere. Enjoy!
Tamagochi says FEED ME
Attached images
outsidecj0.jpg
happy 70 pages
Quote from breadfan :Beg all you want, it won't have any effect. Scawen has said himself that he has unsubscribed from this thread. I believe that the rest of the team did so as well and I'm considering doing the same. This thread is in it's approx. 20th iteration and leads absolutely nowhere. Enjoy!

That does not mean he doesn't take a look in here every now and then.
He did break the silence once so far, so why not again.
Quote from anttt69 :The longer they keep silent the longer they disrespect the community.

Judging by this forum, the "community" doesn't deserve respect. Respect is earned, not demanded.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG