Try these
Attached images
r4ptor_FOX_BVR2010_1280.jpg
r4ptor_FOX_BVR2010_1920.jpg
Hallo,

can anyone render my skins in 2 or 3 scenses like
- cars in a garage with our logo at the wall
-cars and a truck with our logo on truck
- and another Render on the track for example.

I would be very pleased if someone find the time in addition.

Regards

oLi

PS: Important are the skins in light green, white, gold and yellow.

Logo
http://www.noplan-racing.de/uploads/NPRLOGO.rar

FZR
http://www.noplan-racing.de/up ... s%20FZR%20Ohne%20Liga.rar

FXR
http://www.noplan-racing.de/uploads/skins_2010_gtcc.rar
Wow
Could somebody please render the 3 skins in my post, they are UFR's .

If possible a garage scene would be sick but if not a regular old render with all 3 cars in it would be awesome.
Please Render my skin!
Attached images
XRG_Triis.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :Could somebody please render the 3 skins in my post, they are UFR's .

If possible a garage scene would be sick but if not a regular old render with all 3 cars in it would be awesome.

Improve those 3 skins and I'll have a go at it.
Quote from ShawtyTris :Please Render my skin!

LOL hey Tris! Why didn't you ask me straight? I can do it for you.
Quote from LineR32 :Improve those 3 skins and I'll have a go at it.

wont be updated again most likely do render as is if you want. thanks for interest
Quote from Bmxtwins :How so?

IMO it lacks anti-aliasing, all those rough edges would be clearly seen in a render
Quote from iFastLT :IMO it lacks anti-aliasing, all those rough edges would be clearly seen in a render

Yep.
Quote from ShawtyTris :Please Render my skin!

why do u need a skin for XRT if you're a demo user?
btw raptor ment to tell you, the driver of the lotus appreciated the render and liked it alot (his new wall paper i think )
he cant drive the car, so he wants a realistic looking picture of it with his skin...
Quote from Mustangman759 :btw raptor ment to tell you, the driver of the lotus appreciated the render and liked it alot (his new wall paper i think )

I'm glad to hear that. Cheers.
Quote from iFastLT :IMO it lacks anti-aliasing, all those rough edges would be clearly seen in a render

I have AA on.. dunno why
Quote from leonardo555 :why do u need a skin for XRT if you're a demo user?

Are you some licence police?
She asked for XRT skin 1st, because XRT used to be in demo. Porting over XRG was easy, now both skins are done, waiting for her soon to be purchased S2.
I am not so surprised she picked XRT version for the render.

Anyhow, instead of retarded mentoring, here is some more on topic stuff:

Attached images
RAYfighters_Garage_XRT-tris-front view.jpg
RAYfighters_Garage_XRT-tris.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :I have AA on.. dunno why

It's due to Jpeg compression. You can't always avoid it completely (especially with bright colors) even at highest quality. Use formats such as PNG for rendering purposes - if you can.

Cool renders, RAYfighter
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
Quote from r4ptor :It's due to Jpeg compression. You can't always avoid it completely (especially with bright colors) even at highest quality. Use formats such as PNG for rendering purposes - if you can.

Cool renders, RAYfighter

thank you!
I see million of problems, biggest would be lowres skin, crappy rims with fugly material, weird color filter on cameras, tacky ground floor model, bad joke instead of a foliage there too... but I still believe that Trisha might like it just as she liked the skin.
Quote from r4ptor :It's due to Jpeg compression. You can't always avoid it completely (especially with bright colors) even at highest quality. Use formats such as PNG for rendering purposes - if you can.

Cool renders, RAYfighter

Shoulda saved the PSD's... nuts :/
need team skin render please
Is somebody ready to render my team's XRR skin please? PM if you want to try.
Thanks!
These skins are not mine.

But I'd like a render of 2 FO8's together with some shiny shine, with these skins. In a resolution of 1920x1080.

Would be very gratefull.
Attached images
FO8_J191.jpg
FO8_Jordan.jpg
-
(mill3num) DELETED by mill3num : duplo poste

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG