The online racing simulator
Great skin.
Hallo,

can anyone render my skins in 2 or 3 scenses like
- cars in a garage with our logo at the wall
-cars and a truck with our logo on truck
- and another Render on the track for example.

I would be very pleased if someone find the time in addition.

Regards

oLi

PS: Important are the skins in light green, white, gold and yellow.

Logo
http://www.noplan-racing.de/uploads/NPRLOGO.rar

FZR
http://www.noplan-racing.de/up ... s%20FZR%20Ohne%20Liga.rar

FXR
http://www.noplan-racing.de/uploads/skins_2010_gtcc.rar
that´s a really nice skin and render. Nice job to both.
Hi, render my skin, please?
Attached images
FOX_west907_2048x2048.jpg
Quote from KaiqueBRA :Hi, render my skin, please?

it´s a shame to steal skins from other. Thought drivers from such topteams are fair but thats really big shit from you!
Quote from kiste :it´s a shame to steal skins from other. Thought drivers from such topteams are fair but thats really big shit from you!

The skin was created for Kaique by guys from a Brazilian team. It's got the same layout as Schuppor's Hankook skin, but it's a very clean recreation of it... not sure how it would have been done without having Schuppor's .psd file.

Anyway, Kaique isn't the one to blame here, if anyone is. I doubt he had any idea the Hankook skin existed.
Quote from kiste :it´s a shame to steal skins from other. Thought drivers from such topteams are fair but thats really big shit from you!

Was created my me and if you want i can give you the layout for you, and be more educated before speaking to another!

Could someone do some renders for me?

Im in the process of making the website for the team I'm in - Real Racers and would like some HQ renders for the Gallery.

I didn't make the skins myself, but I have used Gimp to tidy them up (creator didn't use templates..had to work with what I had).

No specific render requirements, let your imagination flow (or just do a plain "car on reeeaaally reflective surface") Thank you.

I may need more doing in the future...so i anyone is able to take up this first job, I may be willing to spend a few £££ on further works.( depending on how many I need doing)

I know working with these may be hard...but its the best quality i can get.
Attached files
FZR and BF1.zip - 565.4 KB - 218 views
Quote from mill3num :Was created my me and if you want i can give you the layout for you, and be more educated before speaking to another!

I didn´t mean yours. Your skin is nice. I meant Kaique´s skin. It is the same as schuppors. Only colour changed and other sponsors.
Quote from kiste :I didn´t mean yours. Your skin is nice. I meant Kaique´s skin. It is the same as schuppors. Only colour changed and other sponsors.

Isn't Kaique skin as DWB said, he don't know how to do one. Mill3num did that skin as well.
Quote from RAYfighter :Are you some licence police?
She asked for XRT skin 1st, because XRT used to be in demo. Porting over XRG was easy, now both skins are done, waiting for her soon to be purchased S2.
I am not so surprised she picked XRT version for the render.

Anyhow, instead of retarded mentoring, here is some more on topic stuff:

Really an impressive work. I can see pasion in it. PLEASE don't stop making things like that.

I love that kind of things and, maybe, is a good curriculum for you.

Who knows.
Quote from John5200 :OMG almost 5 hrs render time and still not really finished

Get used to it - rendertimes wont be impressive with physical accurate renderers (looks a lot like you're using one).

Your windows are off (looks at the wheel). You need to either add thickness to the windows, or simple minimize refraction.

Quote from Lynce :Really an impressive work. I can see pasion in it. PLEASE don't stop making things like that.

I love that kind of things and, maybe, is a good curriculum for you.

Who knows.

+1
Quote from r4ptor :Get used to it - rendertimes wont be impressive with physical accurate renderers (looks a lot like you're using one).

Your windows are off (looks at the wheel). You need to either add thickness to the windows, or simple minimize refraction.

yeah i realized this during the render, but I didn´t want to stop the render.

but thanks for the thickness tip, gonna try it

Edit: yeah it looks fixed thx a lot
Attached images
test.png
Can someone render this please?
Attached images
XRR_CoReIGTC8.jpg
Its still looks cool
Quote from SF-Turdtron :Could someone do some renders for me?

Im in the process of making the website for the team I'm in - Real Racers and would like some HQ renders for the Gallery.

I didn't make the skins myself, but I have used Gimp to tidy them up (creator didn't use templates..had to work with what I had).

No specific render requirements, let your imagination flow (or just do a plain "car on reeeaaally reflective surface") Thank you.

I may need more doing in the future...so i anyone is able to take up this first job, I may be willing to spend a few £££ on further works.( depending on how many I need doing)

I know working with these may be hard...but its the best quality i can get.

Those little glitches are on your skin, so it's visible until u fix it...
Attached images
FZR_RRabel2.jpg
thats great stuff, thanks. .

As I said..i didnt make the skins, i would of make them psd's so i could edit them easily if i had.

I'll make sure any other skins I rquest rendering are touchd up enough to look good like this one.

Thanks again.

Could you zip it up for me? I have an image compression thing in place thanks to my ISP...so that 643kb file is down to 50kb when I download it
thanks, again :P

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG