The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :How many racers can you have in an online session? (Free Roam)

Well on the video on that straight road with all the supercars, there are only 8 visible, so I doubt it will be any higher than that tbh
Quote from Mustafur :ahhh looks like the Q7 is going to be the only SUV or maybe there just hiding the rest from everyone.

Somewhere in the trailer, there was a ML63 AMG. It was racing with the Q7 V12 TDI's up the dirt trail.
who will use the SUV's anyway?
Meee! I love em Use them all the time on Forza lol, gives people the giggles
People that will want to cruise slow.
Quote from gacek1 :People that will want to cruise slow.

I think a V12 TDI is not that slow, well, it is compared to the other cars.
It is ass slow in Forza, not the slowest but hardly what you will call dynamic.
Supercars Kinda lost there touch with me, im more appealed to driving something atleast semi-realistic.

Not saying i don't like the exotics though.
LOL @ the fact that TDU2 has brake heat visibly modeled when iRacing and LFS do not.... sad state of affairs imo.

(not that it's expected to be realistic in TDU2; but at least SOMEONE made SOME FECKING ATTEMPT).
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :LOL @ the fact that TDU2 has brake heat visibly modeled when iRacing and LFS do not.... sad state of affairs imo.

(not that it's expected to be realistic in TDU2; but at least SOMEONE made SOME FECKING ATTEMPT).

Man, Viper Racing is a game from 1998, and it has brake heat visibly modeled
Yeah, that game was great for the time - I played it a lot in that suspension view!
Lord. Viper Racing was just immense. The amount of hours spent on that game. Brilliant.
Will TDU 2 include Dacia Sandero?
The physics dev (actually he has an account at LFSforum!) said the tire grip loss after the peak slip angle was NOT ENOUGH in hardcore mode despite it seemingly being way much already..

So *if* they do a hardcore mode, it'll probably be worse than before..
And his account name is? Commence spam in 3.....2.....
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :The physics dev (actually he has an account at LFSforum!) said the tire grip loss after the peak slip angle was NOT ENOUGH in hardcore mode despite it seemingly being way much already..

Niels for TDU2 physics plz
The Veyron in TDU apparently is ''confirmed'' at the moment according to the TDU facebook, Aswell as the Camaro SS.
And a cover:
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :The physics dev (actually he has an account at LFSforum!) said the tire grip loss after the peak slip angle was NOT ENOUGH in hardcore mode despite it seemingly being way much already..

That might be true, I think the issue was more that it happened way too fast. You were always in this zone of obviously exaggerated sliding, but then you could still do some things at crazy speeds that you shouldn't be able to do.

I still think Scawen should just sell the current tire model (since he's replacing it anyway) for use in TDU2, that'd still be fun.
Still no mention about the crappy roads...
I've pointed out portions of the trailers that seems to indicate that the roads are still as crappy as before. No solid info yet, but I'm not holding my breath.
They've put some new screenshots at their site. TDU2 is also nominated as best racer game. But the overhyped GT5 has more votes, quite awesome for something that will never be released.

Here's a link : http://www.testdriveunlimited2.com/gallery
I like TDU2, but better than GT5? Yeah right...

Anyway, I like the new screens. Now when are they gonna put up some ingame vids.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG