The online racing simulator
He did it at the safest time, not every country has a 200mph oval or Autobahn you know!
I herd it's impossible to get from UK to Germany in a car.

Hopefully he got 6+6 and lifetime ban
he got a £155 fine plus court charges and a 1 month ban from driving in britain..
How much did he get paid for the promotion? xD
Guy drives an Enzo like it was meant to be driven, and then does the same with his FXX.

One handed drifting with a beautiful engine note... whats not to like?
Quote from BenjiMC :he got a £155 fine plus court charges and a 1 month ban from driving in britain..

That's it? To someone with a 900hp car, £155 is small change.
Quote from Jakg :Guy drives an Enzo like it was meant to be driven, and then does the same with his FXX.

One handed drifting with a beautiful engine note... whats not to like?

It just shows how bad Ferrari's handle. The oversteer is unexpected. Much like the RAC, you gotta be ready to correct it because it WILL oversteer at some point.
When you have 800hp and not a lot of downforce, the car is going to oversteer no matter how it handles, especially with a bumpy circuit and a heavy right foot.
Quote from BlueFlame :It just shows how bad Ferrari's handle. The oversteer is unexpected. Much like the RAC, you gotta be ready to correct it because it WILL oversteer at some point.

He invokes it.

Actually the fact that you can hold a drift in a Prototype sort of car with wide tires proves how well balanced it is.

The chances of a Ferrari Enzo stepping out all by itself under normal track driving is extremely rare.
The Enzo, like the McLaren F1 are skittish. Mid-ship cars always are. As a car, the Enzo is a failure. If the reason it oversteers is because it lacks downforce then why didn't they give it any?
Quote from BlueFlame :The Enzo, like the McLaren F1 are skittish. Mid-ship cars always are. As a car, the Enzo is a failure. If the reason it oversteers is because it lacks downforce then why didn't they give it any?

Have you driven an Elise? or an MR2?

Midship cars are often setup to have slight understeer, and because of the weight distribution not often will you see a midship car get wildly out of shape unless the driver is inducing it. "skittish" is a term when inexperienced journalist who seldom drive quick responsive cars run out of talent.

Sstop talking out of your ass.

Here's how an Enzo drives when speed is the goal, instead of showboating:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JtaMLn_lKU

front tires always reaches the limit first in static state cornering, and throttle induced rotation after apex.
I agree with what JJ72 said, the only reason the Enzo was oversteering was because the driver was purposefully making it do that. Some corners he'd turn in slower then boot it right at the apex. Even if the Enzo was the best handling car in the world, doing that in a car with that much power will cause oversteer.

At no point in that video was the oversteer unexpected, the driver knew exactly where the limits of grip for the rear tyres were and he was just playing with them.

And thanks to the link of the Enzo at the Ring JJ, that was fantastic! Shows the real capabilities of the car.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I hate...hate to be nitpicky, but I think that's faked

i got it from a confused.com e-mail
Quote from BlueFlame :The Enzo, like the McLaren F1 are skittish. Mid-ship cars always are. As a car, the Enzo is a failure. If the reason it oversteers is because it lacks downforce then why didn't they give it any?

Quote from BlueFlame :It just shows how bad Ferrari's handle. The oversteer is unexpected. Much like the RAC, you gotta be ready to correct it because it WILL oversteer at some point.

You've never driven:

a) a Ferrari
b) a powerful car
c) a mid engined car
d) a powerful, mid engined car
e) a race car
f) properly on a track

have you?
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
Quote from tristancliffe :You've never driven:

a) a Ferrari
b) a powerful car
c) a mid engined car
d) a powerful, mid engined car
e) a race car
f) properly on a track

have you?

No. But midship chassis tend to be skittish, he probably is oversteering like that because otherwise he would have a shed of understeer to deal with.
Why post when..........well I'll leave the grilling to tristan.
Quote from BlueFlame :No. But midship chassis tend to be skittish, he probably is oversteering like that because otherwise he would have a shed of understeer to deal with.

My mr2 rev2 tubby was the most planted car i've ever driven, and i used to drive it hard + a few track days. They are not skittish, nor do any other MR cars tend to be
he's getting confused with old Porsches
-
(samjh) DELETED by samjh
Racing-Underground seems to be down, does anyone know why?
Quote from Mr C :Racing-Underground seems to be down, does anyone know why?

works fine here, probably overload from le mans?
Quote from BenjiMC :he's getting confused with old Porsches

What difference would an old porsche have to a new one? None. Porsches are easy to drive because you know what to expect, with a mid-ship car, both understeer and oversteer are easily found.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG