The online racing simulator
That wasn't Blanchimont, that was the un-named kink prior to Blanchimont.
Not taking anything away from the guy, he is a damn good driver, but that is how a 911 is SUPPOSED to be driven. Balance it on the throttle otherwise you don't turn corners too well :P

I just wonder what the guy in the Cortina thought when he saw himself getting overtaken by a broadside 911
Quote from tristancliffe :That wasn't Blanchimont, that was the un-named kink prior to Blanchimont.

I know, but close enough.
Quote from amp88 :Sidieways much?

Too many commented on that already, but I can´t hold back myself.
We should rename his "Steering Wheel" to a "Correction Wheel". He doesn´t really need it to enter the corners, but only for corrections when in the corner / getting out of it

If I had absolutely no clue about cars I would think that they built in the steering gear mirrored in his car
Anybody here have a Racing-Underground invite they'd like to PM me? I was sure I'd been invited before but I must be thinking of something else.
Quote from JJ72 :6mins of endless understeer, what a pain to watch.

close call with the guard rail at 1:47!

that's a not-too-old Alfa after all...
-
(Highsider9) DELETED by Highsider9
Rover 827 Vitesse (standard + slicks) doing a lap of the IOM TT course, >100 MPH average speed.

Balls like coconuts.
It ain't standard Jak, sorry to burst your bubble. You only have to listen to the outboard sounds of that thing, and even the onboard sounds of it to know that it has been modified.
Quote from Jakg :Rover 827 Vitesse (standard + slicks) doing a lap of the IOM TT course, >100 MPH average speed.

Balls like coconuts.

Ah, the Tony Pond video. I read that he set the time record for cars on that course.
Yeah, I've read before that the car had uprated brakes and suspension (as well as the exhaust and slicks). Not really a standard vehicle, but still impressive. I wonder how a fast, modern performance car would go, though.
Quote from amp88 :Not really a standard vehicle, but still impressive.

Yea, I'm not taking anything away from it at all. Just seemed a bit obvious that it wasn't a stock Rover :P

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG