The online racing simulator
OMG, rain possible!
o/

Please let it rain!!
#54 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :OMG, rain possible!

more chance for Lewis to pass the RB, less chance (laps) for him to f his right front tyres up~
FYI, rain has started here.
#57 - aoun
Red bull
rofl@redbulls
Looooool
#60 - JCTK
now it's the drivers throwing their 1-2 away all by themselves~?!!!

damn should've changed my dream team to McLaren... lol

Christrian Horner's arm is still shaking cos of his fuming of anger~ lol
Haha. Red Bull failure right there. Young Vettel getting a bit too anxious.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OMG Vettel is so stupid
Vettel gets the "fail of the race" award.

I wonder if the McLaren crew has stopped laughing yet.
go watch the replay vettel had the inside and he was infront of webber, webber would just not give up on his position. both drivers fault imo. It was really funny to watch though xD
#65 - JCTK
Quote from three_jump :Vettel gets the "fail of the race" award

wait till Lewis blasting his tyres and driving into the side of Button before saying "fail of the race"~

but well McLaren had just ordered their drivers to "safe some fuel", aka hold position...
****ing vettel.

kazu u make me want to vomit.
#67 - JCTK
Quote from Kazu2799 :go watch the replay vettel had the inside and he was infront of webber, that idiot would just not give up on his position. It was really funny to watch though xD

Vettel shouldn't be moving across on Webber...

where as Webber shouldn't be pushing his OWN teammate all the way to the very side of the track...
#68 - aoun
Quote from Kazu2799 :go watch the replay vettel had the inside and he was infront of webber, that idiot would just not give up on his position. It was really funny to watch though xD

Watched it, was very tight, Webber left him little room, but why would you give plenty of room anyway? Vettel moved into Webber. Vettel should have done it right.

Vettel's fault, but i assume my opinion dont count being aussie?
Rain :banana:
Quote from aoun :Watched it, was very tight, Webber left him little room, but why would you give plenty of room anyway? Vettel moved into Webber. Vettel should have done it right.

Vettel's fault, but i assume my opinion dont count being aussie?

yeah i edited my post after seeing another replay xD both drivers fault imo
vettel is being "assaulted" by journalists xD

OMG awesome battle between hamilton and button, redbull should learn from them xD
wow... that is the most epic dail i have ever seen in the recent years....

YES MACCAS FIGHT

e: ah... no crash
#73 - JCTK
the McLarens are giving me a freakin heart attack~!!!
Quote from JCTK :
but well McLaren had just ordered their drivers to "safe some fuel", aka hold position...

O really?

This is getting good.
crash you mofo's

i want shumi to win... he can do it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG