The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
2010 FORMULA 1 TURKISH GRAND PRIX (Istanbul)

Fri 28 May 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 29 May 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 30 May 2010
Race 15:00

All times local, UTC+3.

Race Date: 30 May 2010
Circuit Name: Istanbul Park
Number of Laps: 58
Circuit Length: 5.338 km
Race Distance: 309.396 km
Lap Record: 1:24.770 - JP Montoya (2005)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
According to Jonathan "JENSON BBUUUUUUUU OOOONNNNNN" Legard RBR have some major upgrades that make the car look"very different".

If the upgrades deliver the level of performance advantage they have found during the season I think Turkey is the race where RBR secure the championship.

Neal from McLaren think RBR are catchable. But if they get destroyed by RBR at a track McLaren think is perfect for their car then it's game over.
RBR is supposed to introduce their version of the F-Duct so i guess this is where these changes will come from.

The supirior downforce advantage will wreck havoc on the other teams on turn 8.
#4 - samjh
Force India has new upgrades coming out for Turkey as well. Paul di Resta won't get any FP driving time for this round.

RBR's J-Wing/F-Duct/whatever. They aren't running it however... but nice shot
[QUOTE=Intrepid;1430333]
They aren't running it however... /QUOTE]
i'm sad now
Hamilton for pole, Rosberg 2nd. Vettel 3rd. You heard it here first yo!
#8 - samjh
Quote from JPeace :Thats stupid. I think Di Resta should just take VL's job straight away.

Why?
I doubt Red bull will have much of a challenge here unless the poor reliability strikes again,
the high speed corners in Turkey could make the superior downforce of the RBR be even more dominant then in spain.

I have a feeling F-Duct really isn't what its all cracked up to be if it means loss of downforce as the only track where i can see it fully working would be Monza.
Quote from Mustafur :
I have a feeling F-Duct really isn't what its all cracked up to be if it means loss of downforce as the only track where i can see it fully working would be Monza.

Yes but they only use it on the straights, as on the straights downforce = drag which slows them down. Obviously they don't use it on the corners as they need the downforce there.
Quote from Minimaxman :Yes but they only use it on the straights, as on the straights downforce = drag which slows them down. Obviously they don't use it on the corners as they need the downforce there.

I know what drag and downforce is but i mean Redbull said having the F-duct reduces the downforce a tad even when its not operating on the corners, thats why Im saying that it kinda nullifies the point of having it.
Could someone PM me a stream for Qualiy please, ill be very grateful
Red Bull party
wow Petrov.
Quote from JPeace :sorry for late reply.

I think that Di Resta is really showing what he is made of, having very little experience and driving quicker or as quick as VL. Tbh, I think i am wrong saying he should have the job straight away, but i think he should get it some time in the near future.

he should take over next race

too be fair he has an F-duct and sutil didn't which seems to not work.
Alonso in trouble.
Aijaijaijai Alonso Nice effort by Kobayashi, I was expecting Sutil to take the spot.
Lap preview on RedBull Simulator
they have been showing that for every round on TV here.
Webber pole!
RedBulls are making like half a second on the mclarens on Sector 2 where the mclarens are faster in the other sectors.
RBRs seem to be relatively horrible in sector 3, it's a shame because an absolutely perfect lap would have been edging below 26-flat
Goddamnitf*ckoffdamnredbullswiththosepolepositiongoeatadi*k.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :RBRs seem to be relatively horrible in sector 3, it's a shame because an absolutely perfect lap would have been edging below 26-flat

I would think its the lack of speed they have on the F-Duct Mclarens.
From what I saw on the TV feed, they really struggled in the slow corners, just didn't turn into them.

(447 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG