The online racing simulator
McLaren also showing some proper racing now.
#77 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :O really?

This is getting good.

and it's got worse now...

Jensen had his one and only chance, and it didn't stick, and now he's holding position a sec or two behind Lewis...

and now apparantly they are "critical on fuel"~?! Jensen really is rolling off the throtle a good 200m before he hit the brakes~!
fastest lap by alguersuari hahahaha
FFUUUUUUU alonso

y did u need to ruin petrov's race?
#80 - JCTK
and now Alonso slashed Petrov's tyres while trying to drive round the outside...
Alonso... Poor Petrov.
#83 - DeKo
Quote from Kazu2799 :yeah i edited my post after seeing another replay xD both drivers fault imo

Thats bullshit, Webber didn't move at all, he has every right to defend his position like the Mclaren drivers seem capable of doing, Vettel just moved straight across.
Actually feel kinda sorry for Vettel now...
Quote from DeKo :Thats bullshit, Webber didn't move at all, he has every right to defend his position like the Mclaren drivers seem capable of doing, Vettel just moved straight across.

yeah but webber didint give vettel any room after he had lost the advantage, hamilton and button did thats the difference and thats why its 50/50
what a f*cking boring race now.... so sad there's no rewind feature for vettel..
Quote from el pibe :what a f*cking boring race now.... so sad there's no rewind feature for vettel..

Boring?

This was easily the best dry race this season.
:sadbanana
Damn that Hamilton
Quote from zeugnimod :Boring?

This was easily the best dry race this season.

true that was a nice and entertaining race
zeug... it was sarcasm...

in the end, the oz still finished 3rd!
#91 - JCTK
Quote from Kazu2799 :yeah but webber didint give vettel any room after he had lost the advantage, hamilton and button did thats the difference and thats why its 50/50

he did gave Vettel room... just a car width at that and that's all that he could and should give...

just that usually drivers give their team mates more room than that~
Best race so far in this season! So happy for another Mclaren 1-2.

More of this please in Canada!
I would also say both drivers fault. Webber didnt give the room he should and Vettel took a chance. I could expect a downbraking from 300 km/h can be a little wobbly, maybe thats what happened^^ But im a Vettel fan, so I blame Webber :P
Quote from Kazu2799 :yeah i edited my post after seeing another replay xD both drivers fault imo

Even though i am german....It was Vettel's fault, what was Webber doing wrong? He didnt move to the left and if vettel wants to take the risk of crashing out he shall be blamed for it.
Imo Vettel didn't _have_ to move across. He could have gained the position by braking straight (or watching when Webber moves to the outside) and positioning himself in his team mate's exit line instead of assuming that there was going to be space. Vettel had the right to hold his line because he had overlap, but Webber had no need to move anywhere because the pass wasn't complete. I understand why it could be said to be 50/50, but I don't agree with that.
oh yeah, next GP is canada.... im going there, i want moar of this... =D
eerrmmm... Hamilton seems annoyed
Wow... Webber got some "boo's".
Good race, looked like Vettel moved over but it's not really 100% sure

Eddie Jordan is pissing me of more and more btw.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG