The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustafur :If team player means move out of the way so love child can win the race there is no doubt Webber was going to defend the position till the end.
Redbull tried to get Vettel ahead of Webber then they blame Webber for being overly defensive when he was told by HIS TEAM to slow down.

You got me wrong and do a lot of speculation there.
When Vettels car was in front, he should have moved over, there was no need race him that hard with Hamilton right behind.

But hey, your upset and you don't want to understand .
So it is ok. Lets see what the future brings.
Quote from tristancliffe :

Of course RBR are going to support Vettel slightly more. He's faster. He's better. He's far more likely to win the championship than Webber. Webber is the equivalent of Couthard, Irvine or Barrichello - great to have in the team to score points, help develop the car, and ultimately act as rear gunner to the team leader, but no sensible man would put money on him over a year.

This would be the general opinion by most at the start of the year, however When 1 driver has been dominating the last 3 races from pole its hard to say anything other then they are faster.
Massa, Irvine and Barrichello occasionally 'dominated' Schumacher. Coulthard occasionally made Hakkinen look amateur.

Webber is quick, no doubt. But he's not someone you'd trust to deliving a championship when the other car has Vettel in it.

Plus Liz was a bit poorly for a couple of races and Mandy had a strop in qualifying.
Vettel dominated the previous races and was out because of mechanical failures.

Now put that in your Conspiracy theories, Fanboys. Theres is always 2 sides of a coin.
I saw that moment briefly on TV, but wanted to see the whole incident again...but:

Quote :This video contains content from Formula One Management, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

-.-
Quote :This video contains content from Formula One Management, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

yeah, they're really anal about that. i think it has something to do with them hosting their own video clips on their private website (probably for some fee, didn't bother to check).
Quote from DieKolkrabe :http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/200 ... from-grand-prix-weekends/

MIGHT help

Quote :The Youtube copyright staff are polite and professional and answer email correspondence promptly. They told me that, once a counter notice refuting a case of content removal is received by them and forwarded to the complainant, they give the complainant 10 days to notify Youtube whether the complainant plans to take further legal action against the person who posted the contested content.By the time I learned this fact, the 10 day period was almost over. A few days later, Youtube informed me that it had not heard back from FOM, and that it would reinstate my videos, which are now available.

Oh really, then how come one of my videos is still WMG'ed? I still have yet to see any proof that Rico Bernasconi is a WMG artist. YT is full of shit.
Quote from Mustafur :This is what happens when you don't hit webber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... A26bE&feature=related

ah yes a perfect example of webber doing the exact same thing to massa that vettel did to webber last race
only difference is massa yielded so webber was able to get away with it

Quote from zeugnimod :I think he meant the gestures at the beginning of this video.

ok fine so he made a very very slighly offensive hand gesture that certainly will wreak havoc on someone as thinly skinned as an australian
Webber's move is something I used to do a lot in LFS when I drove and it usually worked, mainly because it put people in an unusual and uncomfortable position on track. Some people back off, some people do a Vettel (with not the same consequences in a game of course) and some people go for it anyway.

I even had one of the FM team hotlappers deliberately crash me on their server as revenge because when he overtook me I "wasn't supposed to be in to be in the middle of the track" so he got spooked and ran off the road.

One car width plus one inch - that's all you should expect. If you don't think it's enough room then back off. Lesson learned for Seb and a statement that Webber had to make. If he had just given the corner to Vettel that would have been a psychological blow he maybe could not recover from. This is Webber's one chance to win the WDC and everyone knows he's ready to mix it if he has to.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I even had one of the FM team hotlappers deliberately crash me on their server as revenge because when he overtook me I "wasn't supposed to be in to be in the middle of the track" so he got spooked and ran off the road.

they have all these weird rules about what lines you can take on their servers... i'm surprised they didn't ban you.
Quote from bunder9999 :they have all these weird rules about what lines you can take on their servers... i'm surprised they didn't ban you.

Yeah, FM is completely ridiculous. I love it when they bring their BS into the Kyoto 500.
Great, from Redbull to FM.

Anyways, I just put blame on the whole team, much easier that way and I don't have to beat a dead horse like everyone else is.
Sometimes there isn't even anyone to blame!

Although in this case both drivers screwed up to some degree.

Picture says a thousand words or something like that
Quote from bunder9999 :they have all these weird rules about what lines you can take on their servers... i'm surprised they didn't ban you.

banned by admin or the random noobs that are around~?

I often do exactly the same thing (if a car could get to the inside of me in the first place, normally I kept that option closed), and I never ran into any problems.
Quote from JazzOn :Vettel dominated the previous races and was out because of mechanical failures.

Now put that in your Conspiracy theories, Fanboys. Theres is always 2 sides of a coin.

Driver failures.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :One car width plus one inch - that's all you should expect. If you don't think it's enough room then back off. Lesson learned for Seb and a statement that Webber had to make. If he had just given the corner to Vettel that would have been a psychological blow he maybe could not recover from. This is Webber's one chance to win the WDC and everyone knows he's ready to mix it if he has to.

Perfectly described from Webber's point of view imo the thing you don't mention is that Vettel probably made his disicion to be agressive for similar reasons and therefore it was an inceident that we all subconsciously knew was going to happen and indeed happened Anything less and I would loose interest in F1 again the battle of wills is what attracts me to motor racing if everyone is getting along just fine something is wrong
Quote :Webber's Twitter

Bloody hell guys, thank you for your support, sport can be amazing sometimes, huh, that is why we love it! Head down for Canada

Us Vs them feeling eh?
Disrespectful how Horner tries to talk advantage for Vettel. First they say that they told Webber to go on a lower fuel mode thing, so he was slower because of that. Now suddenly it's "seems like Webber was starting to struggle with his tyres".

Quote :
Horner acknowledged that Vettel had the faster pace at the time of the incident.
"It looked like Mark started to struggle with the rear tyres a bit more - that's what it looked like on the pit wall," said Horner. "And Sebastian, between laps 38 and 39, really closed up rapidly to the back of Mark, obviously got a run on him on lap 40 and they both found themselves in a situation they didn't want to be in."

Interesting how Webber asked the team to tell Vettel to back down one lap before the crash, but it got denied "because of the Mclarens being too close". Wouldn't those get even closer if both Redbulls started fighting over position ??

Bah bah bah, this just leaves a sour taste in my mouth as suporter.
"Christian the tires have gone off get Seb to drive in to me next lap"

Yep that sounds like what happened , and we forgot to mention it at the time or in the 250 interviews after the event?

The crash is done and dusted but it's interesting to hear RBR still trying to save SV's face , its frigging slimy imho.

http://www.facebook.com/photo. ... 16742586&id=636511417
Why the hell did Horner come out and say this, after Helmut Marko said that he takes hes previous statements away because he didn't look at all the evidence.

RBR is looking like a loony team right now, fastest by far but they will find ways on how to cock up even when it comes to explaining how there not bias to Vettel.
without being nasty to redbull, this shows the value of experience, mclaren, ferrari, williams and, through ross brawn, mercedes have all been there before and know how to run a team when it's at the front of the field with the best cars and 2 drivers who both see this as their chance of being world champion. ferrari learnt the hard way with peroni and villeneuve, mclaren showed how to do it with prost and senna, they never hit each other till the title came down to one or the other. brawn allowed button and barichello to race each other knowing they had 2 drivers who wouldn't over react to each other, similarly wiliams trusted hill and villenuve to get on with it.

what's making things worse for redbull is they haven't realised the best thing to say in cases like this is nothing untill everyone has had a chance to calm down, look at the facts and then present a unified front. at the moment they're looking like a bunch of individuals that all just happen to work for the same team
Quote from tinvek : at the moment they're looking like a bunch of individuals that all just happen to work for the same team

and that's exactly what Horner said in that interview on autosport~

Vettel and Webber are just individuals that just happened to work for red bull...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG