The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
i wanna slap Lena -.-

German song was good, but i thought it was a bad performance...
oh well, congrats
BBC commentator is brilliant.
HAHAH commentator couldnt hold his laugh with the belarus guy
I swear the Macedonian woman is Australian :hide:
LOL so many gay people, it's like a gay parade for real. Hosts, commentators, competitors, everyone.
I only watched cause 3id Jack told me to, had some good laugh
They also vote for their neighbour countries, it's so lame. My vote goes to Boobmenia
Quote from J@tko :Oh my god the Estonian guy

EDIT: LOL - Portugal 12 pts to Spain

Lmfao! Im actually a bit ashamed at this point, i think estonian's speech was lame. Just the singing part. But i can also tell that latvia had a long annoyng speech aswell

Edit: Oh and did UK guy say Turkey as "Tulkey" or it was just me?
Pffff... Germany....

UK. Last.
Business as usual for Britain. Graham norton is frigging annoying, I'd rather listen to the hosts.
Congratulations to Germany! Good song deserved to win!
Quote from mamoru :Congratulations to Germany! Good song deserved to win!

I agree, im also happy for Germany! The next eurovision in Berlin will be awesome i think, well see.
WTF is special with that Germany girl? Her accent is like shit. She is as interesting as first pakistanian cosmonaut.
Belgium should've won IMHO.
imho iceland should have won

and lol @ turkey getting votes from all their emigrants
Quote from TexasLTU :WTF is special with that Germany girl? Her accent is like shit. She is as interesting as first pakistanian cosmonaut.
Belgium should've won IMHO.

Quote from DarkTimes :I have to ask, in other countries to do you get someone doing really sarcastic commentary over the top, or is that just Britain?

On the TV, there's a boring gay guy but the radio commentary is excellent.

About half way through the voting: "Will Germany win? - Yeah, if they don't attack Russia and USA doesn't get involved."
"Germany got 2 points from Greece. That's not fair. They gave so much money to them."
About the Belarus guy who gave the points: "He looks like a polarbear penetrated by a seal". "Lukashenko probably holds a gun between his buttcheeks to make sure Russia gets 12 points"
During the semifinal about Iceland: "Fatties, listen to this fattie!!!"
etc, etc, etc

Also, I think this is the first time ever when I actually like the winning song.
best part of the whole thing was Madcon with the flashmob dance aboslutely quality
So all of you watched it, bunch of hypocrites
Quote from trebor901 :best part of the whole thing was Madcon with the flashmob dance aboslutely quality

True, true.

Actually, i think the dance video will be revealed on eurovision's official site. They better do ...
Quote from Boris Lozac :So all of you watched it, bunch of hypocrites

Meh, i personally didnt plan to watch it, but i decided to play it in my Windows Media Center and on right top corner of the screen. I saw like 50% of the show i think.
I didn't.. It seems that germany won.
No one has any right to knock Eurovision, you know what you're letting yourself in for when you watch it. It's lots of campness, bad songs and ferocious eastern-block voting. That's why it's so awesome.
Quote from DarkTimes :No one has any right to knock Eurovision, you know what you're letting yourself in for when you watch it. It's lots of campness, bad songs and ferocious eastern-block voting.

Well you can knock the propagandaesque 'Europe as one' nonsense That's all a bit weird!

I can't believe the UK didn't win tho. We had Pete Waterman as a songwriter ffs lololol He's a musical genius
Quote from Intrepid :Well you can knock the propagandaesque 'Europe as one' nonsense That's all a bit weird!

You might, I don't. I love Europe.
Quote from Intrepid :
I can't believe the UK didn't win tho. We had Pete Waterman as a songwriter ffs lololol He's a musical genius

Yes, he is, but I think now he's a bit behind the times, that song he'd written could of easily been sung by Kylie Minogue in the 80's. I thought the singer Josh Dubovie was poor anyway, everytime he sang 'that sounds good to me' I was cringing.
Quote from Intrepid :I can't believe the UK didn't win tho. We had Pete Waterman as a songwriter ffs lololol He's a musical genius

the UK song reminded me of crappy soap opera intros
like Neighbours, and Home and Away

btw thx for 0 points

who said this contest is all about having lots of neighbouring countries?
we got
from France: 1pt
Holland: 6pts (lol)
nothing from UK
and 12 from germany <3
Quote from DarkTimes :You might, I don't. I love Europe.

I like Europe too, but the whole 'Europe as one lets all hold hands' is weird and eery. And it's not a surprise Germany won. Most countries want to keep them happy because they will need some German dosh soon to bail them out lol

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG