The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
First time after Lordi I have a good feeling about Finland
Eurovision becomes more gay every year. :|
Quote from DevilDare :
I mean, no sane male hetrosexual would act like they do. Surely...?

You'd be surprised.
Quote from rockclan :But not Georgia!

I mean average gayness of all contestants together. In previous year, avg. gayness was a bit over nine thousand due to Serbia, for example.
last year,serbia? i remember 1st word that came in my mind after that:gay
yeah were doing good in that aspect to balance things out. only our background dancers are lyk totally gay
Quote from Fuse5 :yeah were doing good in that aspect to balance things out. only our background dancers are lyk totally gay

Some1 can tell me where da Rockerfeller street is plz? BTW Estonia girl has a weird face.
Quote from BlueFlame :Some1 can tell me where da Rockerfeller street is plz? BTW Estonia girl has a weird face.

ya, one two seven three something
and want it or not, its prolly gonna haunt me again. that one line of chorus. >: O
Quote from Fuse5 :ya, one two seven three something
and want it or not, its prolly gonna haunt me again. that one line of chorus. >: O

I think she's trying to spell out 1337. 1337 kam tu rockerfellerz heavan!
It doesn't actually mean anything because there isn't really a notable Rockefeller street anywhere. Of course there are streets called that in America, just nowhere famous.

However 1273 is a religious reference. Moses died in 1273 BCE. Why is this relevant you ask? Statistics:

Quote from hyntty :
- From the year 2000 onwards all ESC winners have shared a longitude or a latitude with the host country.
- From 2000 onwards the winner has never won previously or the victory occurred more than a decade earlier.
- From 2004 onwards the winning country has shared a border with at least three other countries.
- From 2005 the lyrics have had a religious reference in them (IE Rybak's curse or Elena's crusifiction)
- From 2005 the winning song and 2006 onwards the winning artist have been selected at least partly by a televote in their respected national final.
- From 2006 the winner has came though a semifinal.
- From 2006 the winning song has had at least one L-letter in it's name.

So basically, it's just attempt to imitate some qualities of previous winners. Our subconscious will make us vote for Estonia

What?
Quote from dadge :who are you calling Surely?
but seriously, they're part of the Nickelodeon's generation. so everything they do is AMAZING! ok, i actually think that it's those two f*ck nuggets that caused the latest bout of bombings in Ireland. think about it. it was all going grand over here until those ass bandits turned up. they've managed to take a whole country back 30 years. Ireland was not skint before Jedward either. i mean, who the f*ck would want to invest in a country that has pinky and the brain as their representatives?
once that pair of walking hand jobs pisses off, then Ireland will start to see some form of recovery. lol

Please don't ever leave this forum.
Quote from BlueFlame :BTW Estonia girl has a weird face.

i agreez

The composer made it up afaik.

@hyntty: Rumi also died in 1273.
The think I love about Jedward is that they actually could be characters from Father Ted. But they're real.
i have to say I like all the show stuff that the people from ProSieben and NDR made up ... but the music sucks, alot :chairs:

edit : Nürburgring!
Gave my vote to Ukraine
Ukraine was quite hearable actually, Georgia sounded a bit like Linkin Park with female vocals, but not bad either

Denmark reminded me a lot of this old song , the melody
Moldova is funny!! I hate eurovision, but Georgia was quite nice! Ukraine not too bad, but boooring.... Everything else...

shit
oh hey we got 2 points! lol
The Icelandic woman
#196 - CSF
The boo's are brilliant.
#197 - CSF
Jedward back in it, would be nice to see some genuine talent win this thing.
yay estonia.

-.-
I want Jedward to win just to show how much of a joke it is

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG