The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :I like Europe too, but the whole 'Europe as one lets all hold hands' is weird and eery. And it's not a surprise Germany won. Most countries want to keep them happy because they will need some German dosh soon to bail them out lol

acting more cynical than most 80 year old wont make you look any less immature kiddo so you might as well give up on it
Quote from Intrepid :And it's not a surprise Germany won. Most countries want to keep them happy because they will need some German dosh soon to bail them out lol

ROFL!!!

Scandinavia wants our money.
Quote from Shotglass :acting more cynical than most 80 year old wont make you look any less immature kiddo so you might as well give up on it

Nowt immature about a 750bn bail out fund paid for by you

That aside the kate nash rip-off was bound to win anyway because it was the only song that sounded 'real' and not something straight of the eurovision shelf. But us Brits went a bit too far and really put on a terrrrriiibbllle song. If your gonna do shit... at least do good shit!
Eurovision was today?
baah, glad i missed it!
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Was surprisingly fun to watch, we made it a kind of game to find known music in the contestants songs. The danish song was worst, a bit of Greenday, a bit of Britney's Womanizer, some Tina Turner ...
We found pieces of Prodigy and Michael Jackson too, but I dunno which songs those were in anymore.

Our favourites were that Belgium guy, the spanish waltz and Georgia (she has such a great ... voice:schwitz

That Lena did it is quite unbelievable, I mean half of Germany hates her for some strange reasons
YEEE!! o/

LoL @ east european countries who failed again with helping each other to the win
lol, I remember when it was the turn for The Netherlands to vote, the girl was like 'right, here are the points *ching*'.

Anyways imho Turkey should've won. They had quite a good song.
Quote from ACCAkut :That Lena did it is quite unbelievable, I mean half of Germany hates her for some strange reasons

How did you get that idea?

The hype around her has been bigger than for any previous ESC entry. It's definitely not half of the population. Maybe 15 or 20 %.
Quote from hp999 :lol, I remember when it was the turn for The Netherlands to vote, the girl was like 'right, here are the points *ching*'.

That was nice, but what she said was really cheesy.

Why are the points also announced in French btw, it's not like there are a lot of french countries participating, right?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
Why are the points also announced in French btw, it's not like there are a lot of french countries participating, right?

It's because the French.
Quote from zeugnimod :How did you get that idea?
The hype around her has been bigger than for any previous ESC entry. It's definitely not half of the population. Maybe 15 or 20 %.

guess I'm reading too much comments on youtube and the like . Even one girl I know on StudiVZ had to show her disliking via a tweet (Buschfunk).

I really liked that Eurodance part
Quote from ACCAkut :guess I'm reading too much comments on youtube and the like

Definitely.

Youtube comments aren't good for anybody!
Quote from zeugnimod :Definitely.

Youtube comments aren't good for anybody!

Agree'd.

In youtube, everyone seems to be hater who didnt even watch the show. I dont know. Lena did good in my opinion.
Maybe she's done good, but she's still annoying.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Maybe she's done good, but she's still annoying.

Have u spent time with her? Like, even 5 minutes? If not then i dont think u can say "annoyng". If u mean the "a bit weird" speech she did, then think about that it was her first time and probably her time to shine. I dont get it, at one point noone gives a crap about eurovision (and its contributors, no?) and then everyone starts hatin.
Quote from hazaky :Have u spent time with her? Like, even 5 minutes? If not then i dont think u can say "annoyng". If u mean the "a bit weird" speech she did, then think about that it was her first time and probably her time to shine. I dont get it, at one point noone gives a crap about eurovision (and its contributors, no?) and then everyone starts hatin.

No, i haven't spent any time with her. I'd rather eat myself than doing that.
Problem is that German TV, Newspapers, Websites and what not all go Ape shit about her and her damn song. And she talks about farting waaaaay to much. So i find her extremely annoying. Annoying, annoying, annoying!

Just ignore her then...it's easier than you think!
Just heard the winning song, it's quite good i have to admit.. what happened with "russian and yugoslavian countries always WineZZ"!!11!!"
Quote from -NightFly- :Just ignore her then...it's easier than you think!

To be fair, it's actually not easy at all to ignore her right now when you live in Germany.
yeh, could be , tbh i haven't still got a clue who she is and what song did she sing.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Greece should have won.
Quote from BlueFlame :oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my girl said the singer looked like the sort of guy that slips knockout drops in your drink in a disco

Sunday afternoon brought us a possible constant Lena broadcast from 12:00 till 22:00, and my mum had to watch it all

Lena had the privilege to write in the Golden Book Of Hannover (her hometown, capitol of Lower Saxoni), an honor normally given to foreign presidents and similar folk. What did she write? A german equivalent to "What the Fück, this is nuts, Leni" Thats how you do it
At some points i wish Iceland would win the contest. Im not a big type of trance fan, but in my opinion theyr song was the most modern and well ... most catchy.

I also wrote on Iceland video comment (youtube) that "Im very happy for you Germany, but Iceland has the best song of all time"
Why is this thread still being posted in? Germany won, GB came last and lots of countries finished in between, 51 weeks left until next year (hint: Post then )

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG