The online racing simulator
Another nice trailer, although thier making the game look so arcady with all the crappy power sliding , the cars sound very nice though and the roads look amazing
Yeah, just wanted to say that too.. I hope that its not a really gameplay footage.
If it plays like Test drive unlimited 1 then I'm fine with that; as long as it has a Hardcore mode..

I hope they release some real gameplay footage soon
Idc about how realistic the physics are. As long as cars are driveable, they are acceptable to me.

I agree with adamlfs on the dirt on the car thing. If I get a tiny stain, I will take it to the car wash instantly.

Unless it is a 4x4, then I'll try to get as much dirt on it as possible!
The trailers are certainly looking good!
Anyone got a name for the music on the second trailer?
Quote from Equinox :The trailers are certainly looking good!
Anyone got a name for the music on the second trailer?

Phonat - Ghetto Burnin'

Yeah but F-F for wheel users its not fun to use the wheel on a game with poor physics (eg. GRID)
oh my, that trailer looks rushed.
The trailer doesn't run smooth, doesn't have AA at some points, yes, it's a real Atari game...
Too bad that cars can't really go totaled, No body would speed in a zonda and it will keep the people driving at normal speeds.
It sure does look very nice, but I really hope the physics will change or something and this is not final, otherwise I won't be bothered with this. Let's stay at least on TDU1 arcade level, please...
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Oh cr*p, I'm running behind.

Sorry, just came from BC2, so I thought this was not posted yet.
does any1 know how to get my megapack code back? i cant find email(goes back to 2005! )
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Bob Smith : suggesting piracy
Quote from e2mustang :does any1 know how to get my megapack code back? i cant find email(goes back to 2005! )

contact Atari.
Oh game looks fun
Give me my Zonda my Yacht and some pimpin clothes and i will be in ON A BOAT!!!!!!!
The first thing I thought after watching the 2nd trailer - the Sims meets driving game
i thought ps home w/ cars.
Quote from CoolColJ :The first thing I thought after watching the 2nd trailer - the Sims meets driving game

So your character can piss themselves and die?
I hope they keep the nice physics, had some fun on TDU with my classmate.
Attached images
20100507145025.jpg
20100507145240.jpg
20100507145514.jpg
20100507145535.jpg
20100507145610.jpg
iznaice
Attached images
20100509002244.jpg
I know what Im doing till TDU2 comes out

(also if you have friends in TDU, you can agree on a budget challenge Top Gear style - agree on a budget buy cars, and start deducting points for not performing too good (set your bars high)...)
Attached images
20100509012203.jpg
20100508233136.jpg
too bad there isn't such a thing as old cars, damage, junkyards, lack of money and whatnot
Quote from BlakjeKaas :too bad there isn't such a thing as old cars, damage, junkyards, lack of money and whatnot

Yes, completely agree... but for example, we did a challenge a few days back, and it sated "Buy a car for less than 100k"

Every 1k under the pricetag rewarded you with +1 point, every 1 point over -with a deduction
You can also do this by years (like cars older than from 1995) and deduct/reward points for years under/over...
You can compare the cars to something that's good (and usually quite a bit out of budget), on the track, in acceleration, top speed, braking distances. And ofcourse "you can now spend the rest of your money to modify your cars" meaning somebody could actually afford a power gain...

There are a lot of challenges you can think of even without having cars to break down... (don't forget that RARELY there are reasonably priced used cars for sale, which also gives you extra edge)
Those screenshots have made me think of another thing I hope they fix. The stupidly dark picture contrast.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Those screenshots have made me think of another thing I hope they fix. The stupidly dark picture contrast.

has anyone found this glitch/cheat on Tdu1

Do Single player races and win a few of them against say a Class A car so you get 10k then buy a VW Golf R32 and your money doubles.

I raced this Mazarati Mc12 about 10 times made 100k then i bought a GOLF R32 because i thought i would use it for a cruise and instead of having 60k i had 200k.
Sure not just a one off bug?

Try to reproduce it.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG