The online racing simulator
Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
I hope there still going ahead with the Fuel consumption still.
Quote from Mustafur :I hope there still going ahead with the Fuel consumption still.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to get 3 miles to a tank, can anyone smell my rubber yet?
Quote from AstroBoy :OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to get 3 miles to a tank, can anyone smell my rubber yet?

Means I'll be racing a prius... I hate gas stops
Just like every other game, by the time I get a computer capable to run it, it will be old news and no one will be playing it...

My oldest daughter liked driving around on TDU offline. She isn't old enough to notice the horrid graphics of the severely dumbed down settings I had to run.
Quote from mrodgers :Just like every other game, by the time I get a computer capable to run it, it will be old news and no one will be playing it...

My oldest daughter liked driving around on TDU offline. She isn't old enough to notice the horrid graphics of the severely dumbed down settings I had to run.

TDU1 is still very much alive, you're never alone if you don't want to be
Quote from morpha :TDU1 is still very much alive, you're never alone if you don't want to be

Yeah, but the game isn't capable of going online...
it is it has loads of online
Quote from mrodgers :Yeah, but the game isn't capable of going online...

same I could never go online through the shitty Atari servers.

It "should" work on XBL though.
Quote from mrodgers :Yeah, but the game isn't capable of going online...

Quote from JJ72 :same I could never go online through the shitty Atari servers.

It "should" work on XBL though.

you....sure you had a legitimate copy? Never had a single problem with going online
Quote from squidhead : you....sure you had a legitimate copy? Never had a single problem with going online

Yes, mine is the version downloaded straight from Atari's site, after my first legimate copy from a Disc didn't work online either......

It's a problem that you either have or not have, those who can't go online just for some reason cannot connect no matter how many times you tried, and whatever tips you found on the forum......argh the painful memories, added with the 1.66 patch ruining the sound.
Will you have to call in at the garage to fill up with virtual fuel & pay with virtual money?
I hope the physics are half decent.
Download version (metaboli) patch 1.66 + Megapack, sound works perfectly fine in 7.1 and stereo and I've never had any problems connecting
Quote from squidhead : you....sure you had a legitimate copy? Never had a single problem with going online

Er..... I didn't have the same problem as JJ says he did. I know why I couldn't go online, hence the ...
i really can not wait for this game
Quote from morpha :Download version (metaboli) patch 1.66 + Megapack, sound works perfectly fine in 7.1 and stereo and I've never had any problems connecting

Got 5.1, set up properly, at least in windows (since there is nothing you can do in-game in this regard) and in some cars (RUF) I can't hear the engine unless I "look behind". I can also barely hear faster cars approaching but while in stereo, everything works like a charm. TDU is the only app/game I have such problems though.

Anyway, I'm really looking foward to TDU2, but I'm afraid it will be again, more or less, more promised than served. I'm still playing TDU (just cruising yo ) and I like the idea of BlakjeKaas about one car and several versions. And in regard to that, not everyone would choose the fastest car just like not everyone does in TDU1. Slow cruises are just as entertaining as the exact opposite to that, and I really hope that this will remain the same. Wouldn't be any fun no more if you really have to do this and that, like gathering points and advancing by driving like a lunatic for instance. It would really kill an essential part of this game and most likely draw away a lot of people as well.

Anyhow, still hoping for the best...
I've read about problems with the RUFs, don't like them personally so it doesn't bother me. I did see modded sound bnks to solve it though, might be worth checking out if you frequently drive the RUFs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking my "Lexus" Supra Targa to the Kelekole pass
Yeah, I've solved it by taking the sound from one of the alpha romeos, since they do sound pretty simular in this game (for whatever reason) ^^, and well, sound mod's usually giving me the same results, or worse .

Have fun cruising though.
I really can't wait for this release... I need to install TDU again, I feel.
Wow that trailer was awesome, Its awesome how there will finally be working convertible roofs now.
To sad there are no bikes in TDU2 but it might come as DLC.

But that trailer looks it is the game i should HAVE!!
The driving side still looks like it's gonna suck bigtime but i do like the driving the car onto the boat part.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG