The online racing simulator
Ok, one more try. This time new angle, as well as new tyre material, so I guess they look a bit more realistic
Attached images
fxo3.png
Please share that tarmac material (and scene :razz.
Quote from iFastLT :Ok, one more try. This time new angle, as well as new tyre material, so I guess they look a bit more realistic

Looks good But's a bit to unreal. Only a bit! Maybe the contrast down?
First try with modo's urban kit.
The car material still a piece of sh..., working on it.
Attached images
xrr.JPG
Just an old outdoor scene I had. I'm trying to get some idea to do some render with it.
But I'm not so good with ideas
Attached images
VWS_outdoor_ps.jpg
Looks neat, Leonardo, I just don't see where the red reflections are coming from? And in my opinion, the windows reflect too much, especially for that scene... It's quite clouded - it doesn't looks like the sun could cast such reflections on the window.
Quote from Silox :Looks neat, Leonardo, I just don't see where the red reflections are coming from? And in my opinion, the windows reflect too much, especially for that scene... It's quite clouded - it doesn't looks like the sun could cast such reflections on the window.

The red reflections are coming from the sun, at the end of the image, and if you think, when the sun is "going" the other party of the sky is blue, and that's what my windows are reflecting.
What you need to do, is to add way more light coming from the opposite direction. The sun is behind the buildings, yet you can see them clearly.

The reflection on the side windows is strong too, and should also indicate you need a lot more light.

I'd also agree that the red looks strange. Perhaps too strong reflection? The car seems to be "lit up" because of the reflections, not actual light (not as much as there should be).
Quote from MunnA :First try with modo's urban kit.
The car material still a piece of sh..., working on it.

Not bad - 2 things I'd like to mention:

1. You have a sharp shadow. Get rid of it - overcast sky does not produce shrp shadows.

2. Render out an alpha channel fot the car only, if you don't have t already, and then adjust the contrast in Photoshop or whatever using the alpha as mask. The dark areas on the car needs to be a bit darker, and then you'll have a better match.

Edit - and you should consider having more transparent windows.
Quote from leonardo555 :The red reflections are coming from the sun, at the end of the image, and if you think, when the sun is "going" the other party of the sky is blue, and that's what my windows are reflecting.

Probably I'm not the only one... /me points at R4ptor
Quote from r4ptor :Not bad - 2 things I'd like to mention:

1. You have a sharp shadow. Get rid of it - overcast sky does not produce shrp shadows.

2. Render out an alpha channel fot the car only, if you don't have t already, and then adjust the contrast in Photoshop or whatever using the alpha as mask. The dark areas on the car needs to be a bit darker, and then you'll have a better match.

Edit - and you should consider having more transparent windows.

1. You are right. I forgot the distant light in the scene
2. I'll try it.
THX!!!
Today i finally got into modeling,after i found a 3 gig video tutorial. i am quiet happy with it,i know its not perfect but it is my very first one! also a very curvy shape too ! i will model some stuff for lfs
Attached images
model.jpg
Great work so far especially for your first go at modelling, not sure if this is of any use to you but have you seen the scratch made cars forum, very helpful for modelling tut's, blueprints of cars etc
Quote from e2mustang :Today i finally got into modeling,after i found a 3 gig video tutorial. i am quiet happy with it,i know its not perfect but it is my very first one! also a very curvy shape too ! i will model some stuff for lfs

You could show us with turbosmoother and wireframes, and just wireframes
But nice one for first try
thx. well i gave up on saturday night,after all day watching the tut and trying to follow,learn the tools,actually tried it myself,thinking ahaed.. its very hard for the first time. hopefully will continue to do it after next weekend

btw its digitaltutors-automotive modeling. 4 discs,almost 8 hours training. i think its the best start for modeling. i could never find a perfect tut,coz they didnt explain why was that and that.. this tells me everything i need to know !

here are the shots:
Attached images
wireframe.jpg
turbosmooth.jpg
Yea on my old computer i started to make this too but then i got new computer and im too lazy to download it again and start it again from nothing
Quote from e2mustang :thx. well i gave up on saturday night,after all day watching the tut and trying to follow,learn the tools,actually tried it myself,thinking ahaed.. its very hard for the first time. hopefully will continue to do it after next weekend

btw its digitaltutors-automotive modeling. 4 discs,almost 8 hours training. i think its the best start for modeling. i could never find a perfect tut,coz they didnt explain why was that and that.. this tells me everything i need to know !

here are the shots:

Dispite it is low-poly modeling it good for first try. keep working on it

EDIT:: One tip: Don't model the whole car, model one side, and then just copy and mirror it
another outdoor
Attached images
carz.jpg
Very nice
very nice I like the lx6
Thank you.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG