The online racing simulator
When you dedicate something of a hobby, because you liked what is, and then it (LFS) go downhill, I am talking about.
Info for people who do not understand my posts...

LFS + hobby = www.SERT-LFS.net

Off the exchange of positive emotion to that which you were dedicated.
Devs + LFS for hobby, and devs + LFS for money is not the same. Damn.
Please, dont spam.

Just edit all things in one post.
What did Scawen say in his reply? Oh, he didn't reply? Poor you.
I was nice, poor you.
Just let it go. The LFS community will never be as it was years ago, you just have to accept that and move on. Spamming this thread won't help.
Quote from AndroidXP :Just let it go. The LFS community will never be as it was years ago, you just have to accept that and move on. Spamming this thread won't help.

I know, but there's still some hope...
There is hope for people that waiting for it. People that have given up have no hope.

What you, and everyone need to understand, regardless if you are a supporter or not;

- It is done when it is done. There is not a single man on this forum that think the development is fast. But there are different approaches to this. Some people accept it and moves on, some people accept it but feels for having a last rant before they are out, some people does not accept it and continues on with a rage on the forum, there are those who sillently watches the development without making a comment and there are those who by all means defend it. There are even more groups than this but I am not in interest of writing an essay here.

POINT is, with all these different groups there will be collision, both in interests and opinions. This will lead to a flamewar if you by all means must get other people to accept your opinion.

We understand your opinion, and how you look on LFS, but there is nothing we can contribute or help you with. Whats going to happen if you continue on is this : Ragerageragerage locket topic. That's it.
Nothing good comes out by starting to moan about the development speed, and more pressisely - without backing up your opinion. Sure, it's slow, but what new did you bring up before starting the rant? Nothing, it's just a extension of what 1000 other users have said before you.

Don't get me wrong mate, I have nothing against you, I just tries to keep the peace here by giving some advices and things I have noticed over the years. And for the record I am one of those moaners that is not pleased with the development of LFS today, but again, I just have to accept it. So please keep in mind, there are a lot of people that thinks like you, and a whole lot that doesn't, but please keep that opinion to yourselfe - for the greater good of this community.

Feel free to give inputs and thoughts tho, becuase - this is a forum, this is where you express your feelings and thoughts about a matter
I'm tempted to post something about you having 10000+ posts as well, TVE.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm tempted to post something about you having 10000+ posts as well, TVE.

What wrong did I do?

A fact however, is that I am a spamming little attention whore, who crave for attention and big penises.

ERHM!

Well, let's just take a beer and get drunk Zeug? Coming to the kart meeting?
Do not talk about speed of development of LFS, than about the direction in which he set out.

Over and out, for now...
Sorry mate, I don't follow you.
Are you speaking about the direction the development is taking, not the speed of the development itself?
Quote from The Very End :Sorry mate, I don't follow you.
Are you speaking about the direction the development is taking, not the speed of the development itself?

Read.

Bye.
Quote from nesrulz :Scawen, physics in the simulation will never be perfect, focus on other things that are missing this game, which are very necessary, pls...

May I ask ,what do you mean specifically by your phrase "other necessary things" in the above quote?

I am of the opinion that physics, especially the tyre kind, is of greater importance to LFS, but I'm not sure to what your other things could be.

SD.
I get you now, sorry.

What he means, if I understand right, is probally the things inside LFS. Like tracks, cars...everything that is not the physics.
I couldn't agree with him more tho.. there are other aspects of the game that needs and update, not just the physics.

But again, that is not Scawens field, he is doing the coding and physics, Eric does the tracks and such IIRC.

However, hopefully they have a trick up their sleeves and have more tracks planned / under development than just the Rockingham. Also the weather effects, more detailes damage modelling, time cycle etc etc etc is something that I hope, and probally something they work on on the side of this next big project. (physics)
Well, I never drank alcohol anyway and the meet is too far away.
Things to do before I die:

#1001 Get Zeugnimod drunk
Try it. You will fail.
Wait what.. you know your speaking with the most perfect man in the universe right? My will is law!
seriously, isn't this kinda discussion better off being on MSN or some other chat program? add each other ffs.
Quote from senn :seriously, isn't this kinda discussion better off being on MSN or some other chat program? add each other ffs.

Do you mean TVE's and my little conversation or nesrulz' monologue on the last pages?
that guy who keeps spamming i dont mind reading it....kinda funy, and i love The Very End's posts, they are just great
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG