The online racing simulator
Scawen will probably not reply to you here as he's unsubscribed from this thread. You can contact him via e-mail instead.
I do not expect his answer in this thread, this is the only advice for him...

Quote from Flame CZE :You can contact him via e-mail instead.

I will...
3 man band ....There are lots of other people willing to help...
Quote from nesrulz :My first post in the series started with Scawen, noth with Tristan.

Huh? If you want to send a private message to Scawen then send him an email. By posting it on a forum you agree that other people can reply.

You're still wrong though

Edit: 3 man band. Because that's what they want. 100,000 people could offer their help, but that's not the friggin point of LFS.
Quote from nesrulz :I will...

You can but I don't expect him to change his mind. Your choice, though
Quote from tristancliffe :Huh? If you want to send a private message to Scawen then send him an email. By posting it on a forum you agree that other people can reply.

You're still wrong though

I do not impose my opinions to anyone, unlike you.
Except... that... you did! A few posts up. You want to impose them so badly that you're going to email Scawen. Pot. Black.
Quote from Flame CZE :You can but I don't expect him to change his mind. Your choice, though

Only hope...
Tyre Physics for drift fan boys
Quote from tristancliffe :Except... that... you did! A few posts up. You want to impose them so badly that you're going to email Scawen. Pot. Black.

I have publicly stated my opinion, because I'm sure there are people who think just like me.
I do not expect that you're one of them.

Go to your Join the "We're glad LFS ... realistic now" club. :doh:
Jesus Christ nesrulz stop the spamming ffs.
You post like 4 short message's all after each other, whilst that easily could be 1 post.

Do something else instead of serious spamming for your post count.
Quote from rockclan :Jesus Christ nesrulz stop the spamming ffs.
You post like 4 short message's all after each other, whilst that easily could be 1 post.

Do something else instead of serious spamming for your post count.

Quote from nesrulz :I have publicly stated my opinion, because I'm sure there are people who think just like me.

The same goes for you.
Quote from highroad :3 man band ....there are lots of other people willing to help...

+ 1.000.000
People, on the forums post count does not matter, Tristan is an example.

I tell all this because I like LFS.
The problem is not in "3 man band", their LFS priorities downgrade LFS.
Quote from nesrulz :I have publicly stated my opinion, because I'm sure there are people who think just like me.

Go to your Join the "We're glad LFS ... realistic now" club. :doh:

Sense of humour failure, at the same time as a sense of context failure?!
Quote from zeugnimod :Either you are drunk or you are just having a bad day.

The same goes for you.

Another 10.000 + post counter... :rolleyes:
3 man band is slowly but surely going down.. So sad. Maybe they r just bored of lfs, according how ignorant are they to their clients. Lets just hope iracing gets cheaper...
Quote from nesrulz :The same goes for you.

Another 10.000 + post counter... :rolleyes:

Looks like I was right.

I didn't even say if I agree with you or not. I just found the way you are stating your opinion strange and uncalled for.

You said in another post that post count doesn't matter. Then why are you bringing it up here?
Quote from zeugnimod :Looks like I was right.

I didn't even say if I agree with you or not. I just found the way you are stating your opinion strange and uncalled for.

You said in another post that post count doesn't matter. Then why are you bringing it up here?

U can read me?

Quote from nesrulz :People, on the forums post count does not matter, Tristan is an example.

I tell all this because I like LFS.

Quote from nesrulz :U can read me?

Fine, I like LFS as well. What does that have to do with the post you just quoted.
Quote from nesrulz :U can read me?

why u bother arguing with biggest fan boy in lfs community???
Quote from zeugnimod :Fine, I like LFS as well. What does that have to do with the post you just quoted.

I do not expect to people like LFS in the same way.
Talk about how it was before, about 5 years and now...
Quote from Ales_M :why u bother arguing with biggest fan boy in lfs community???

My fault.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG