The online racing simulator
this is a little out there but couldnt they place the fuel tank on the pullrods effectively turning the fuel into unsprung weight?
wont be good for handling though i suppose
I think that unless the fuel tank if made to hover by magic ... then somewhere it is attached to the chassis ..so therefore will always be sprung weight

I agree with what Darktimes says , it should be on stilts without the fuel in ...not dragging its arse round the track .

Ohh it is getting interesting though
mike gascoine commented on this last race and pointed out that if there's any form of adjuster that isn't opperated purely by the pit crew then it is illegal as it's against the regs to have either a driver or automatic system that adjusts the suspension geometry and by definition if you alter the ride height the geometry must alter purely because the ride height is altering (obviously this does not include the effects of fluids being used / lost or downforce pushing the car down)

edit: just to add thatw atching the qualification this morning when one of the redbulls came in i was sure i saw something move in the front suspension / car relationship before it went on the jacks, at the time i just thought " oh that's the height adjustment thingy working" never really considered at the time that it might be anything that may or may not be allowed since they were talking about it so much last race. real test of it will be at a bumpy circuit if the red bull is on the ground in qualifying then it should be ripping it's a**e out on the first lap unless it's got an onboard adjuster
Jake Humphrey has just said this "Anything specific you guys want to see or hear pre-race...? It's your hour!" On his Tweeter page.

So if there are any Twitters here, maybe you could send him a message and ask for more insight into this Red Bull thing ?

Or, or if Sarah Holt likes older men
Quote from Mazz4200 :So if there are any Twitters here, maybe you could send him a message and ask for more insight into this Red Bull thing?

Done.

Note: I believe the plural is "tweeple".
Some people have gotten very imaginative with Red Bull's ride height issue. The fact is, no-one outside of Red Bull knows. But consider that Christian Horner has explicitly denied any ride-heigh adjustment system, and that is something which is very easily checked. I don't think he'll tell an outright lie about something that would be so easy to discredit if untrue. Rather, I think the early guesses were correct: Red Bull is just playing with the compression gas, which can be refilled during parc ferme.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm proven wrong.
Anyone else having problems with the BBC F1 live stream on their site?
Mornin' people! I see raincoats :o
Mornin' ... yup looks like inters atm , but getting wetter !!

Come on Jenson !!
Stayed up all night, helped by the clocks going forward an hour. I liked the way Webber dodged an interview with Eddie Jordan while he was on his way to the grid, nobody would hold that against him.
#86 - JCTK
Quote from Boris Lozac :I thought i knew english pretty well, but once in a while, new word pops up.. "impounded".. i'm guessing, they took his car?

Anyway, Vetell is just crazy fast, love watching him from the cockpit camera, i hope they don't have anything ilegall on the car, or at least not something that will have them dominate like Brawn last year.. I want even fields among top 4 teams this year..
Haven't sleep yesterday for qualies, so i guess i'll have to do it for the race too 2 coffies on work, and then some energy drink when i get home..

yeah they took "his" Merc away for 28 days or something. Havn't updated myself on the law in Oz cos I wouldn't have a car capable of doing anything like that anyway...

the irony in that was, he was making the fans happy, and he got grilled for doing it... lol
Alonso is a plug. all his fault.
#88 - JCTK
Button went to the dry tyres, that's STUPID~!

oh wait... he's setting pink setors time once he got it up to temperature...
Awesome race
great race
Quote from blakehoo88 :Alonso is a plug. all his fault.

+1

long face alonso ruined Shoomies race also ...idiot

Button driving like a champ
stupid noob webber....
Quote from DoC_uk :+1

long face alonso ruined Shoomies race also ...idiot

Button driving like a champ

That was a racing accident. What should Alonso have done?
F*CK YOU WEBBER!!!!!

n00b
awesome drive from button 51 laps with his tyres!
#97 - JCTK
if that's LFS, everyone would be pressing 1 to ban Webber~! lol

shame on Red Bull, fastest car by a country miles, just 2 points in the end...
Quote from zeugnimod :

That was a racing accident. What should Alonso have done?

Maybe not turned in on button while he was 3/4 over lapped ..?
everyone vote ban good job jenson amazing race
Quote from DoC_uk :Maybe not turned in on button while he was 3/4 over lapped ..?

And run into Schumacher instead who was on his left?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG