The online racing simulator
Omg webber such a retard... n000000b
Quote from DoC_uk :Maybe not turned in on button while he was 3/4 over lapped ..?

Yet if he gave him lots of room you'd be complaining when shoe maker was pushed onto the grass...
Quote from DoC_uk :Maybe not turned in on button while he was 3/4 over lapped ..?

Michael Schumacher was on the outside turning in already...

And it's not like any of the three could've braked any harder at that point, everyone was committed, it didn't work out, and that's it.

(same applies to LFS, if someone is on their max braking capabilities and tap the back of someone, there're nothing they could've done to avoid it once they're commmitted.)
Fantastic race, perhaps we can have mandatory rain at the start of each race rather than mandatory pitstops. Great drive by Button, drive of the day for me is easily Kubica, best overtaking goes to Hamilton. Once again the few truths I always try to remember serve me well in my fantasy F1, Red Bull are unreliable and have poor strategy, Mclaren are faster in the race than in qualifying, Alonso and Kubica are solid and get more out of their cars than they really should, and Mark Webber creates his own bad luck with poor choices on and off the track.
ok , maybe just maybe racing incident .. if im honest i dont like the guy and im a brit ... what ya gonna do ?

big hand to Kubica also
Fan tas tic race! Nothing more to say now... oh yes, Webber really is an idiot..
Quote from DoC_uk :ok , maybe just maybe racing incident .. if im honest i dont like the guy and im a brit ... what ya gonna do ?

big hand to Kubica also

I don't like Schumacher nor Alonso, so yeah IT'S THEIR FAULT~!

Lewis was crying on the radio saying it's a terrible idea to pit (before the crash), and I think he'd be saying something much worse than that now~
Quote from JCTK :I don't like Schumacher nor Alonso, so yeah IT'S THEIR FAULT~!

Lewis was crying on the radio saying it's a terrible idea to pit (before the crash), and I think he'd be saying something much worse than that now~

Was amused by lewis thinking dirty air was tire graining
Quote from DoC_uk :ok , maybe just maybe racing incident .. if im honest i dont like the guy and im a brit ... what ya gonna do ?

Be objective.
Awesome race, what more can You want from the seasons 2nd race.
Alonso had no blame in the turn 1 incident, neither had Button or Schumacher, just bad luck.

Webber needs to play some lfs, then he would know how to brake earlier than the 2 cars in front going side by side, really a noob mistake, but it doesnt make me think less of him, hes a great guy and fighter.

Button drove like a champ, made the right choice, of course lucky that Vettel owned himself.

But god damn I miss Kimi!!
despite liking webber i'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that he's past his best. also notice how vittel has the worst reliability out of the red bulls, is it pure chance or is he harder on the machine ? either way will we be looking back in 30 years and calling him germany's stirling moss?

great passing by hamilton, not sure we can draw any conclusions on the tyre wear thing yet as he was bound to be harder on his tyres just because he had to work his way up the order after being held in the pits when changing from inters, not sure even then if he actually needed to get fresh tyres, i'd have bet that if he'd preasured kubica long enough he'd have had 1/2 a chance, at leats the webber incident only cost him 1 place, great result for button, fantastic drive by kubica and finishing above alonso is so important for massa and sets up the battle between the two of them quite nicely.

interesting to see how no one seems particularly in awe of shumacher's reputation any more
Quote from DoC_uk :Was amused by lewis thinking dirty air was tire graining

ya it was pretty funny
Quote from zeugnimod :Be objective.

Yeah yeah i know ... got carried away ...

I retract my statement about alonso .. ok ?

webber still a noob tho
Major fail from McLaren with Hamilton. What in Christ's name were they thinking? lol
Quote from lamerr :Button drove like a champ, made the right choice, of course lucky that Vettel owned himself.

More like the car "owning" him.

Quote from DoC_uk :I retract my statement about alonso .. ok ?

webber still a noob tho

Ok. :P

And I agree with you about Webber.
Quote from DoC_uk :Was amused by lewis thinking dirty air was tire graining

following a car in the dirty air does make you work the tyres harder too, and that probably grained his tyres a bit~?

But he gotta learn that hindsight is a wonderful thing, instead of complaining it in the car during the race. On hindsight it was his stupidity that lost him the 07 title too...
I know they are saying that ther strat was wrong for lewis , but i wonder if with his more agressive driving style , weather he could have looked after his tires like jenson ?
Quote from Intrepid :Major fail from McLaren with Hamilton. What in Christ's name were they thinking? lol

When they saw the fastest lap from Schumacher so they got worried~?

McLaren weren't known for having good strategies in these conditions over the years...
One of the most interesting things I took from today's race was the difference in reaction between Vettel and Hamilton. Vettel had a car failure and this is what he said:

Quote from Vettel :There's not much I can say, I had a brake failure at 13 and earlier in the lap I had felt vibrations. Conditions were very difficult but to finish first, you have to finish first - we are all pushing and trying to do our best, it's nobody's fault but we need to get on top of it (reliability) to make sure we have a solid race and see the chequered flag in Malaysia.

When McLaren arguably got the strategy wrong (but we don't know if Hamilton could have made it to the end considering we all know he's hard on tyres) this is what he said:

Quote from Hamilton :I probably had one of the drives of my life but unfortunately due to the strategy I got put back and I was taken out by Mark Webber. I drove my heart out today and I think I deserved better. The strategy was not right. Everyone else in front of me did one stop and I did two.

The difference in reaction tells you all you need to know about these drivers. One's a team player and the other's arrogant, selfish, immature and petty.
[QUOTE=zeugnimod;1399329]More like the car "owning" him.

Yes thats right, they did mention it after the race, but at the time it happend, it just looked as if he braked too late, so apparantly it was brake issues, too bad for him.
Quote from amp88 :One of the most interesting things I took from today's race was the difference in reaction between Vettel and Hamilton. Vettel had a car failure and this is what he said:

When McLaren arguably got the strategy wrong (but we don't know if Hamilton could have made it to the end considering we all know he's hard on tyres) this is what he said:

The difference in reaction tells you all you need to know about these drivers. One's a team player and the other's arrogant, selfish, immature and petty.

Completely agree , there is no doubting Hammys ability .. but he has had it all from a very young age ..on a plate , and he does come across like a stroppy kid .

Want to like him ...but finding it harder

Vettel .. dont want him to win ..but damn i do feel sorry for the guy
Quote from amp88 :One of the most interesting things I took from today's race was the difference in reaction between Vettel and Hamilton. Vettel had a car failure and this is what he said:

a kid is a kid... I don't blame him for being angry, but he didn't need to say that in public... I bet a few hours later Hamilton would be "amending" that statement through, after having the chance being taught by the PR people...

Button did a very good job at the press conference brushing off the questions regarding the strategies too, and then thanking the teams and stuff like that~
Quote from DoC_uk :I know they are saying that ther strat was wrong for lewis , but i wonder if with his more agressive driving style , weather he could have looked after his tires like jenson ?

Hamilton thrashed his car for the entire race, he rarely had more than 5 or 6 laps free to run his own line. Everyone knows following other cars and overtaking works your tyres much harder. But I think part of the problem is Hamilton doesn't seem to make calls based on what he thinks is best, if he didn't want to change tyres then he should say so, the same way Button called his pitstop when he wanted it. I thought he would have learnt that by now, F1 is not all about strategists in dark rooms looking at numbers on a monitor, the person behind the wheel has the most information.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hamilton thrashed his car for the entire race, he rarely had more than 5 or 6 laps free to run his own line. Everyone knows following other cars and overtaking works your tyres much harder. But I think part of the problem is Hamilton doesn't seem to make calls based on what he thinks is best, if he didn't want to change tyres then he should say so, the same way Button called his pitstop when he wanted it. I thought he would have learnt that by now, F1 is not all about strategists in dark rooms looking at numbers on a monitor, the person behind the wheel has the most information.

the last time Lewis did his own thing, he got grilled by everyone too... lol
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hamilton thrashed his car for the entire race, he rarely had more than 5 or 6 laps free to run his own line. Everyone knows following other cars and overtaking works your tyres much harder. But I think part of the problem is Hamilton doesn't seem to make calls based on what he thinks is best, if he didn't want to change tyres then he should say so, the same way Button called his pitstop when he wanted it. I thought he would have learnt that by now, F1 is not all about strategists in dark rooms looking at numbers on a monitor, the person behind the wheel has the most information.

Aye a good point , button made his own strategy and a ballsy one at that

Lewis didnt ..then moaned about it ..says it all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG