The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
2010 FORMULA 1 QANTAS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX (Melbourne)
2010 FORMULA 1 QANTAS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX (Melbourne)

Fri 26 March 2010
Practice 1 12:30 - 14:00
Practice 2 16:30 - 18:00

Sat 27 March 2010
Practice 3 14:00 - 15:00
Qualifying 17:00

Sun 28 March 2010
Race 17:00

All times local, UTC+11.
(Be aware, European DST change between qualifying and race)

Race Date: 28 Mar 2010
Number of Laps: 58
Circuit Length: 5.303 km
Race Distance: 307.574 km
Lap Record: 1:24.125 - M Schumacher (2004)
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#2 - samjh
Weather forecast courtesy of the Bureau of Meteorology: http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy periods. Isolated showers. Winds southeast to southwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h becoming light later in the evening.

Shower or two.
Min 17 Max 26

Forecast for Sunday

Cloud increasing late in the day with patchy rain developing during the evening. Winds north to northeasterly averaging up to 30 km/h tending northerly up to 45 km/h later in the evening.

Dry day. Evening rain.
Min 17 Max 31
Looks like its going to be on at 1:30 am here, might actually be able to watch this one live.
Times are pretty bad in here, but if I put the alarm on, I might be able to watch it on live
..ah shit dont want to wake up in the morning, but i have to!!
One of the worst to watch due to the time but has been worth it in the past. It it stupid though that they have left the later start time as they drivers were/are complaining about the low sun affecting the visibility. While I am all for a 'deal with it' approach to problems, something like seems pointless. What was really wrong with the earlier time.

Either way, hopefully the McLaren and Mercedes will run better to give a real fight with Ferrari and Red Bull.
I don't know why they change the time, if your an F1 fan you will watch it regardless(only this GP and Sepang i can watch at a resonable time).

I hope that patchy rain hits more then once during the race.

Bring back the Proper melbourne weather!
Loving the time, to be honest, means I get to watch it before trekking to Sheffield.
Quote from Mustafur :I don't know why they change the time, if your an F1 fan you will watch it regardless(only this GP and Sepang i can watch at a resonable time).

I hope that patchy rain hits more then once during the race.

Bring back the Proper melbourne weather!

3AM GP. No prob. Only friends & family giving me the wtf look when they know I wake up in the night to watch this.

Only one person around me gets it. GF gets up & watches with me. How cool.

I'm curious how much the europe tv audience numbers depend on race timing...
8 AM in Serbia I'm working a night shift on Saturday, so getting home about 4.. i don't go to bed till 6... so should i stay awake till the race, or sleep two hours, don't know what is worse...
You stay awake! Sleep is for the weak!
For you Europeans, race times like these are what Red Bull is good for (and why they got into F1)!
Early morning starts are great. It's a shame they started in Bahrain because the time made it feel like a non-event.

Nothing beats waking up 5 minutes before the start and being absolutely knackered. Then having too try and make coffee before having a slash when half way through someone always shouts "hurry up the rollng lap has started" That's F1!!
Stop fkn bitching about race times. We get 2 or 3 races a year at a decent time. You get 10+.
#15 - aoun
Quote from sil3ntwar :Stop fkn bitching about race times. We get 2 or 3 races a year at a decent time. You get 10+.

+1. aoun likes this.
Here, it's at 8 AM too but I don't care, I will get up.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Stop fkn bitching about race times. We get 2 or 3 races a year at a decent time. You get 10+.

Huh? As I sort of started the time of the race conversation. I meant it as it is causing problems for the drivers. I am for excitement but if the drivers are being blinded by the sun it is stupid and there is an easy fix.

Also I don't think anyone was moaning about it, more joking about the funny things about getting up at 3 am to watch it. I have done it for aboutt he apst 10 years or so and will continue to do so even if I do get funny looks lol.
Meh, race is in 9AM in my time but it really sucks. I really want to wake up in 6am and watch Australian GP like in old days...
Sissies need to come to the States so that you can get use to almost all your F1 races being too early.

LOL. Good call.
I'm staying up. Always looking forward to those early races. There should be more of them.
I like waking up early to watch it.
I won't wake up early because of this. Now when I said this I swear this will be the best weekend in whole season and I will be sleeping.
Quote from Timo1992 : ..ah shit dont want to wake up in the morning, but i have to!!

you call 8am early in the morning you lucky guy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG