The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :you call 8am early in the morning you lucky guy

On the weekends it actually is early ... I normally wake up there at 10 or so
Schumacher cheating again, setting a fast lap during a red flag, tut tut. Anyone else notice how amazing the Ferrari looks?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Schumacher cheating again, setting a fast lap during a red flag, tut tut. Anyone else notice how amazing the Ferrari looks?

Cheating? lol Free Practise
Omg...

lol
That's the thing with virgins!
#34 - 5haz
Har har har.

I'm reading that Lewis Hamilton got pulled over for naughty driving and the car impounded.
Quote from 5haz :Har har har.

I'm reading that Lewis Hamilton got pulled over for naughty driving and the car impounded.

What a turn around in fortunes for Lewis. Once bashed as a corporate robot and is now the wild boy of F1 At last, a driver with a personality
#36 - 5haz
Perhaps it has something do with him ditching his pushy dad as manager.
His dad was more protective than pushy. I've seen pushy dads and Anthony is not one of them! Though I suspect Lewis is giving himself a bit more freedom now
Quote from Intrepid :His dad was more protective than pushy. I've seen pushy dads and Anthony is not one of them! Though I suspect Lewis is giving himself a bit more freedom now

I've seen a sorta documentry about him when he was a kid someone posted before, he was really pushy.
BOM says possible showers today with 23C max temp. Tomorrow will be cloudy with patchy rain in the evening, max temp will be 31C, expected gusts of up to 65kph.
Quote from samjh :BOM says possible showers today with 23C max temp. Tomorrow will be cloudy with patchy rain in the evening, max temp will be 31C, expected gusts of up to 65kph.

Yep and go check the radar and you will see rain over the South Western area of Melbourne, not in the slightest near Melbourne.
Though that could all change by this arvo....after all it is Melbourne.
patchy rain in qauliy would be good.
#42 - JJ72
any stream for quali?
why does channel 10 not show the qauliy but they show all the other races of lower catagorys.
Quote from JJ72 :any stream for quali?

+1

The stream I used last week doesn't have anything now ;(
Hamilton....

Well, thats what you get for cocking around and getting out of sync. Why on earth they wasted 2.30+ seconds in the pits is beyond me...

Well. Go Button go.
Hahaha fail² this weekend

Anyway Red Bull unbeatable, a bit sad about Schumi and Rosberg only on P6/7 but meh..
Vettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
Quote from Timo1992 :Anyway Red Bull unbeatable, a bit sad about Schumi and Rosberg only on P6/7 but meh..

Sad about Rosberg, yeah.

Schumacher shouldn't even be in Q3.
Vettel is the man. Driving on the limit. He is simply amazing.

If he doesnt win the championship this year I will be very disappointed indeed.
Sigh, Austrailia seems to be Lewis's bad luck country. But the police there are just too harsh. C'mon, he is a racing driver, sheesh. That officer that booked him was probably bullied in school and has a sour life now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG