The online racing simulator
Mine now.

K/D has gone down after going to the Assault class and messing around with the shotguns
Here's my current.. I always try to difuse the goddamn bombs cause no one else wants (!), so hence the KD..

Lol, I just had a game where I was the only one trying to destroy the enemies bases. I just took the chopper each time and kamakazied them, then planted it and set of a mortar strike on the base lol..

I hate it when people just stand around and dont do anything.. Especially when their Recon classes and dont kill anyone lol
I hate the recons who stay in one spot
I keep losing connection ~30 secs into a game. f'cking irritating, i'm literally 5 points from level 16 and the 12G slugs
Quote from lukelfs :Lol, I just had a game where I was the only one trying to destroy the enemies bases. I just took the chopper each time and kamakazied them, then planted it and set of a mortar strike on the base lol..

I hate it when people just stand around and dont do anything.. Especially when their Recon classes and dont kill anyone lol

I hate people who take the chopper and fly them over and kamakazi them into places and waste a perfectly good blackhawk :P

Heh bro
Just got the 12G slugs...

F'cking insane... Sniper rifle accuracy and power.

12G slugs + Magnum ammo... amazing.
Quote from adamlfs :I hate people who take the chopper and fly them over and kamakazi them into places and waste a perfectly good blackhawk :P

Heh bro

lol, I was only doing it as it was like 4vs4 , the others were just trying to snipe and not killing anyone
I agree with the idiot infestation problem! rush and conquest really sucks when you get a team where, like 70-80% of the people is sitting back in base, whining about no one capturing the flag/destroying the targets...

I actually had a nice chopper team set up at one moment and we literally had almost cleared the target area, and then there was still like only 1 person trying to capture while the rest where sitting on the middle island(isle innocentes) and didnt even hit any targets since the enemy team where smart enough to avoid the open spaces.

I think the only solution is to create a little "community" with serious players and then trying to get ahold of a server with password.

What i like to do is creating a squad with my friends only, then go out and kick some serious ass.
Quote from AcesHigh :
What i like to do is creating a squad with my friends only, then go out and kick some serious ass.

Yeah, I think we should make a LFS clan so we can all play together on empty servers or something?
Just had a really good game, whole squad in a tank. One driving and on the turret, me and this other guy engineers jumping out to repair. Lasted most of the game
I want to buy this game, but I wish I had more free time to play it
Quote from lukelfs :Yeah, I think we should make a LFS clan so we can all play together on empty servers or something?

Yeah, Like I said during the BETA, let's make a LFS clan. [LFS] Tag or something? Should it be like for fun, or really for results? I'd like to manage the PC division.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I want to buy this game, but I wish I had more free time to play it

Then MAKE time for it.
Anyone else got the XM8 Compact? Neat little gun! :]
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, Like I said during the BETA, let's make a LFS clan. [LFS] Tag or something? Should it be like for fun, or really for results? I'd like to manage the PC division.

For fun

Accept noobs? I'm in
Yeah sounds like a good little plan Bose, Im in.

TwinFlow is my soldier tag. If anyone else needs to add it :0
Sure, I think it's best to go for the fun, and accept all LFS PC players, maybe someone with console can do the console part, if wanted.

I'll come up with some more ideas tomorrow .
Quote from brandons48 :Anyone else got the XM8 Compact? Neat little gun! :]

That + Red Dot is brilliant! Just did a hardcore squad deathmatch and got 24 kills without dying - its like a 2 shot kill and with the accuracy of red dot its easy mode!
I'll be up for some clan action. My tags are Bouncer2K10 for the pc and bouncer132 for the xbox 360 if any peeps wanna add themselves to me buddy list
+1 for the clan action Name is p4blo32 and I'm on PC.
I'm in!

I'll go through the pages and add everyone later. Mines: AxeMan0707
Steam = diekolkrabe
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Steam = diekolkrabe

That's your soldier name?

I'm almost out of school, after that I'll play, I can't wait.
no

Soldier name = celticfang
Mines Spooke, add me

Im up for the LFS clan!

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG