The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :It seems that on the console version theres barely and movement when in scope, like on the PC , Unless u can hold ur breath? I havent found that out yet?

There is no scope movement at all, only when explosions go off near you and even that is just a screen effect. The only thing that makes sniping a challenge is the bullet drop off and the fact you piss off a lot of people, and then those people come back in tanks.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :and then those people come back in tanks.

Then you piss them off even more by hiding, getting behind them and putting C4 on them
Quote from hazaky :If i remember right, there were hardcore servers before too. Didint try any tho.

Also, lukelfs - update ur beta, see what happens. Ur game should run better too.

Only just saw the post , will update now

Edit- I get about 50+FPS at 1920x1200, all medium, 4xAA, 4xAF! Nice!
Quote from brandons48 :Then you piss them off even more by hiding, getting behind them and putting C4 on them

I do that in my video at one point, the tank I blew up was being driven by a guy I had sniped quite a few times, he was going to the position I was previously in, but being sneaky I moved up into the bushes and set a trap.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Good video, I spot like a mad man, I just spam the back button. A lot of my kills come from sniping people I can't even see, I just spotted them and aimed above the marker.

Yup me too, but many times i am the only who who does the spotting so watching this video should be a requirement to play this game.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I just spam the back button.

You're doing it wrong. You need to press Q.

Anyone playing on ze PC tonight?
I got my BETA key toda, but it is already in use! Thanks EA FUUUUU you!!!!
Quote from Bose321 :You're doing it wrong. You need to press Q.

Anyone playing on ze PC tonight?

back button is on the 360
Either of ur sarcasm meters are broken?

I might play sometime soon, but not for long
eh? Where was the supposed sarcasm?
Quote from brandons48 :eh? Where was the supposed sarcasm?

It was supposed to be both. But he's also doing it wrong, since it wasn't on PC.
Ahhh, ok
Quote from Boris Lozac :Woah, nice! But could 'accesible' mean, cheap.. i'm kinda skeptical

Dice loves to give stuff for free, and since they have a in game store now which they can update without microsofts approval, i am sure they will.
So wait if I understand this correctly. All DLC is free!?

Ok great of PC users and PSN guys... But wait just a sec..360 users have had trouble before, where microsoft won't let users have free DLC. Everything has to have a price. Well least I remember my friend talking to me about this before, with the case of TF2 and the 0% DLC they are getting cause valve want to do it for free.
Quote from adamlfs :So wait if I understand this correctly. All DLC is free!?

Not all, the maps supposedly will be free, which is awesome.. He mentioned DLC and PDLC (assuming it means, Paid DLC).
Just getting into this game on the PS3, loving it so far. Sniper is awesome!
Yeah Sniper is sick, but doesn't work when the whole team plays em
http://www.ultimateprestige.com/ cool, BC2 "manual" site is up gives a heads up on the maps/weapons/vehicles on the full version in detail

Panama Canal <3 can't wait to play this map again!
Quote from adamlfs :So wait if I understand this correctly. All DLC is free!?

Ok great of PC users and PSN guys... But wait just a sec..360 users have had trouble before, where microsoft won't let users have free DLC. Everything has to have a price. Well least I remember my friend talking to me about this before, with the case of TF2 and the 0% DLC they are getting cause valve want to do it for free.

BF BC 2 will have a ingame store(similar to mass effect 2) controlled by DICE and microsoft can't do anything about it.
Quote from adamlfs :Yeah Sniper is sick, but doesn't work when the whole team plays em

Yeah true. I usually just sit there and spot everyone :P
man, this game's really fun. I only play a little bit and take a break so that i don't get sick of the map. its really fun just owning tons of people in the tank, i prefer to drive, but if someone else is a good driver, gunning is a blast too.

I already thought the textures for the soldiers etc, looked very good, but I read they're gonna be better in the retail version.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG