The online racing simulator
If you bought S2 you could upload your skins. Technically no one is allowed to upload it for you either.
Skinning.
Hey racers. I have som suggestions. Could anyone make me skins to XFG XRG cars?
i want these themes:
Spotify
Nvidia
DC
The piratebay
please separate
Thanks if someone does this for me
Peace

And if u'd like. Please put my name on it! (Nofoxx) and Somewhere please type Drifter if you want to
Quote from Nofoxx :Nvidia
The piratebay

:google: <----- Try this. I think that I saw these skins while I was online.
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering how to make my own skin.. I was going to try and copy one of the skin pics with the car templates, erase the skin and then put mine where their's was but I didn't want to do this and find out that that doesn't work..

Can somebody help me out.. (First played Monday, I play Demo Crash Server mostly)
Quote from Cornys :Hey guys, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering how to make my own skin.. I was going to try and copy one of the skin pics with the car templates, erase the skin and then put mine where their's was but I didn't want to do this and find out that that doesn't work..

Can somebody help me out.. (First played Monday, I play Demo Crash Server mostly)

Welcome to LFS

Find the templates here: http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php
And use GIMP or Photoshop to make the skin if you have it, if you don't, you can download GIMP for free
ok thanks

I'll post mine once it's done

Stick Figures on Crack is cool BTW.. lol

Edit: Finished Skin
Lithuania XFG car skins
Quote from Cornys :Finished Skin

Really not bad for a beggining. But... (You know... There's always at least one but. Get used to it. ) If you want to have whole car in that color do this (I can only tell you how to do it in PS (Photoshop)):
1. Put those vinyls (decals, graphics... there's a lot of names) as a new layer.
2. Center them as you want, and all that stuff (rotations, shadows.....)
3. SAVE!
4. (For this I'm not sure...) Choose one of the layers, use the "Paint Bucket Tool", choose the color you want, and press somewhere OUT OF SELECTED LAYER (I'm not shouting, that is important.). Then whole skin except layers should get that color.
5. Save and copy to skins folder, or save there directly.

Happy skinning.
ok thanks I'll try that next time..

Um... how do I get the skin onto my car now? lol
When you save it, copy it and go to "Partition"(C, D)\Something(where you installed)\LFS(or whatever name you gave it)\data\skins.
Then choose the car, and go to new color and choose that skin.
The skin MUST have the mark of the car. If the car is XFG, then the skin name should be XFG_skin name, for XRG, XRG_skin name......
All right got it finnaly.. Thanks.. now I just need to buy a licence.. lol
Good you did.
XFG MAFIA game car skin
Safety car
Made these skins from a Matchbox Opel Kadett GSi/Vauxhall Astra GTE toy.

Please do not edit.

Uploaded to LFSW
Attached images
cmx_00000079.jpg
cmx_00000080.jpg
XFG_Kadett-Astra.jpg
XFR_Kadett-Astra.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Made these skins from a Matchbox Opel Kadett GSi/Vauxhall Astra GTE toy.

Please do not edit.

Uploaded to LFSW

Looking very nice!
My contribution
Hi all,
It's my first post and want by it contribute with skins i made.
Hope u will enjoy
Samir Saigh
Attached images
Aigle.jpg
XFG_Eagle.jpg
Tiger.jpg
XFG_Tiger.jpg
KEN BLOCK skin
My private for XFG :spin:, Ken Block skin with Subaru Impreza 2006.

Quote from b0s0 :My private for XFG :spin:, Ken Block skin with Subaru Impreza 2006.

Just something to add. Made by JazzOn.
Matijapkc, you can delete that post, because it's not true... but thx

I didn't made it but it seems like a rip off from bean0's XRT... if so... shame on you b0s0 !!

Edit: D2007, hmm might be right... i just doubt he did it...
Quote from JazzOn :Matijapkc, you can delete that post, because it's not true... but thx

I didn't made it but it seems like a rip off from bean0's XRT... if so... shame on you b0s0 !!

I think it´s Schuppor´s skin actually.
RB4 skin was on him and I was transformed into the XFG.
Quote from b0s0 :RB4 skin was on him and I was transformed into the XFG.

You could at least give some credit to him also did you ask him permission to do this?
I wonder what part of "!DO NOT COPY OR EDIT!" on my skins isn't understandable. Seems I have to add "...AND CONVERT" for the simple minded...
BTW, I don't only put that on (to try) to keep my work protected - it's also poor results like that XFG that I really want to avoid...

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG