The online racing simulator
Quote from speed1230 :Hold on a sec there... Skin by Rish?

Maybe it's his racing name, or team name, but it's 95% that it is stolen.
There is a member here called Rish so it's almost certain it's stolen.
I also noticed there are some feint marks on the bonnet, another clue
Quote from matijapkc :Maybe it's his racing name, or team name, but it's 95% that it is stolen.

It looks like he took a pre-existing skin and painted red all over it. Notice the colors at the top of the left side. Not really stealing if I'm right, he just used one skin as a template for another one.
^^ I was gonna say that

He's tried to paint over another skin in paint lol
He didn't try, he did it!
ai was iong to say, if you zoom in yuo can see a few dots of skin in some places, so some advice for you go to google.com and search LFSS pro kits, master skinnerz, should come uu, i forget the name of the website sadly
Quote from b0s0 :Schuppor i respect u, sry

---------------------------------------------
My new skin, again replica, again private:

uploaded in LFSW.
Attached images
XFG_cupkali0.jpg
How could you upload that? Or it wasn't you?
I was just asking...
-
Good XFG skins (arturas01) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
(matijapkc) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(Everen) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
(PowerSocke) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
SEXY skin :) (arturas01) DELETED by Victor : Nudity not allowed
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
Sorry (arturas01) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
(LineR32) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by SamH : Prefer no nazi stuff
His post was deleted.
Quote from SEKYIN :can you do one for rb4?

You are a demo racer, so you can't have RB4. Please, login with your licensed account.
Quote from Flame CZE :You are a demo racer, so you can't have RB4. Please, login with your licensed account.

*cough* He doesn't have one. *cough*
Quote from JazzOn :Ken Block Monster World rally Team Livery Uploaded

Enjoy!

Very nice job, but could you upload it to LFSW? I'd do it myself, but i don't want to take credit of your job
Quote from War :Very nice job, but could you upload it to LFSW? I'd do it myself, but i don't want to take credit of your job

I'm pretty sure JazzOn will not mind if you upload it, as long as it is unedited.

I do not upload any of my public skins to LFSWorld as I simply do not have enough slots.
Quote from SEKYIN :can you do one for rb4?

once you figured out how the skins work, you can make pretty much every car, but i don't see it comming onto the RB4. It' wont look like these. I'd need to test this out.

Quote from War :Very nice job, but could you upload it to LFSW? I'd do it myself, but i don't want to take credit of your job

You're not taking any credits if you upload it. It's public and therefore free to use. Tho', Like beano said, of course i would not like to see this edited massivly. If there is something you mind, feel free to PM me.

But... this should be uploaded already, actually. If you wanna use the hi-res versions, just rename them to the same as the low-res version (remove the _2048).I have them in 4096 too, but it's not much of a difference.
My first made by skin
my first skin
This is my first skin soo dont expect much good thinks
Attached images
XRG_WaN HelSinG.jpg
My skin
No need to quote the images too, Dhunky.

@Arturas01, you can attach pics or skins by going to advanced when posting. You can easily manage them anytime from the CP and even see how much they are d/ld.
Skins arn't bad, BTW

PS: I fixed black-mask errors on the Blockmonster XF's

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG