The online racing simulator
We're all curious to know what happened the last 3 months Scawen
Are there new things the had to be updated because of Tyre Physics?
#477 - Dac
Quote from JPeace :thing is, i dont wanna push him, because from past experiecnes there could be hidden reasons behind the lack of knowledge. Once one of my mates and me where in the same situation (i needed something from him) and i pushed him and nothing happened, we fell out then i understood there had been a death in the family, someone close to him. therefore i wouldnt wanna do the same to scawen. not saying that its the case, but it could of happened, you never know.

I don't think theres anything you could do to speed up the progress TBH.
With all the silence from the devs it feels that this patch will never come
That means they are working on it. They aren't sitting and watching the forums and laughing at some people who complain
Quote from Flame CZE :That means they are working on it. They aren't sitting and watching the forums and laughing at some people who complain

You sure? How can you know they got tired of LFS, and Scawen hitting this hard part where he has to change a lot of boring things about tyre physics may be changing business? Or if not so extreme, how can you know that they haven't started only working on LFS as a part time? Specially Scawen which from what i can see is/was the only one working full time on LFS on the last updates... Anyway, just enjoy LFS as it is. As they say here, Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst, and try to accept the outcome.
That's my personal opinion.
Quote from masternick :cant wait, smoke change looks decent

also wtb more steering lock:P

I was just thinking whether the steering wheel will have 720° or actual steering wheel degrees of the car. I guess it'll be a surprise!

I finally found the character map in accessories. Now I can type with symbols!
Quote from legoflamb :I was just thinking whether the steering wheel will have 720° or actual steering wheel degrees of the car. I guess it'll be a surprise!

Do you mean in VWS or the XRT? VWS will have 900 degrees, as far as I know.
Quote from Flame CZE :Do you mean in VWS or the XRT? VWS will have 900 degrees, as far as I know.

VWS, and how do you know?
scavier - r u alive?
#486 - Dac
Quote from JPeace :Well, posting on the thread they setup to post how the development asking how its going is something i can do to find out the speed of progress. But apart from that, yes there is nothing i, or you, can do.

Well, don't try and act like you can "push" Scawen into developing any faster which would result in us getting them even slower because we all know your voice means sweet "f" all just like everybody else's
Quote from legoflamb :VWS, and how do you know?

The video clip shot at the german game show over a year ago showed 900 degrees during the incar part right after the driver crashes and turns full lock.
Quote from Flame CZE :Chaos, who has been allowed to use VWS, told me.

And 900º was seeing in a preview video from Games Convention (though the driver was disabled, so we don't know if we have new animations)
Quote from kimd41 :Stop the ****ing fakes. It's just a crap replay of you in singleplayer. :bananadea

How can you be connecting on the freaking singleplayer O.o
check out the connection list when he connects, hes actually there o.0 (unless im forgetting something)
hamachi server with hacked license name?
I'll tell nothing.
Please lock this thread.
No no guys, it was actually Scawen. This is the proof:
Attached files
ReallyVictor.mpr - 23.9 KB - 400 views
It's fake because it takes alot longer for someone to join a server but in that replay it's just instant, plus it's just childish trying to fake something like that.
Quote from AndroidXP :No no guys, it was actually Scawen. This is the proof:

Why does Scawen act as Victor?
This is really strange. It almost looks like this replay may have been manipulated in some way or another.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG