The online racing simulator
I feel pretty confident that Schumacher will prove he still has it.
Rosberg will become 2nd driver for Mercedes, I have no doubts about it, and I like it..
Quote from lamerr :"Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do!" Quote by J.P. Morgan..

So that guy must have been very stupid according to Your logic?

because obviously one single guy who believes in hocus pocus who also happened to be successful invalidates the simple truth that horoscopes are a complete waste of perfectly good paper

Predictions for 2010?
Quote from Shotglass :because obviously one single guy who believes in hocus pocus who also happened to be successful invalidates the simple truth that horoscopes are a complete waste of perfectly good paper

Im not stating I personally believe in astrology, but a lot of people in big bussines do!
Britain's biggest banks use astrology to play the markets
http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/p ... -to-play-the-markets.html
well i think in the last couple of months we all learned that without a shadow of a doubt bank managers have by far the pointiest hair of all bosses

i wouldnt bank on any financial institutions ceo these days
... ill fetch me coat
i think the original comment by J.P. Morgan isn't to be taken quite so literally
Quote from tristancliffe :He hasn't shown the genius of Alonso

True (altough he's way younger and less experienced), but... he did beat Alonso in his first year, in the same car, didn't he?
Finally for him!

Hope Sauber can build a reasonably fast car. Same for Renault, it would be too bad to see Kubica struggling with the backmarkers again.
Quote from BlueFlame :
And Apparently Kobayashi with Sauber (didn't see anyone else that posted it, so)

Long time mate.. "Thursday, 17 December 2009".

I posted it I belive...
Quote from aroX123 :Long time mate.. "Thursday, 17 December 2009".

I posted it I belive...

Meh
haw haw
New Ferrari livery:

2009 livery:

I like it.

Suits:

Not bad too
Attached images
964943055.jpg
Ferrari-F60-2009-01s.jpg
143923.jpg
143924.jpg
143928s.jpg
Watched some of those official USF1 video's... I'm kind of interesting now in how they'll perform... what will the "USA factor" bring to F1 and the "USA tech and talent" mean on track (to quote their own terms).
Quote from GianniC :Watched some of those official USF1 video's... I'm kind of interesting now in how they'll perform... what will the "USA factor" bring to F1 and the "USA tech and talent" mean on track (to quote their own terms).

Toasters
Quote from samjh :Finally, no more barcodes.

I always thought they missed an opportunity to be sponsored by Tesco, the advert would have been perfect, just have a Ferrari blast through checkouts and scan at a few million quid.
Quote from bunder9999 :he looks like he's all of... 12? he shredded the front left tire pretty bad too (flatspotting?)

hehe no brakes on the front so pretty tricky to flat spot. TBH there is no point over analysing videos like that because they could be testing numerous things like new chassis, rims, pressures etc...

edit: ok just got it confirmed as true 100%!!!

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG