The online racing simulator
Big LOL at blueflame, if you think Manchester is the worst part in the uk you should get your facts right also both stfu and get back on topic.

Quote :The Nurburgring has set a new management company, in a move that will see managing director Walter Kafitz leaving his position after 15 years.

Amid the political fallout caused by the mammoth 300 million Euros revamp of the venue that was completed earlier this year, the largely state owned Nurburgring Gmbh company that ran the track has relinquished its responsibilities.

In light of that move, which sees the Lindner Group - that runs one of the track's main hotels - take over in charge, Kafitz will no longer be in charge.

The new owners plan to integrate the running of the leisure facilities at the track as well as the circuit operations

The Nurburgring operates a German Grand Prix race-share deal with Hockenheim and, after hosting this year's event, is not due to hold another F1 race until 2011.

I've seen his pic, he wouldn't even get past Dora the cat lol.

I don't actually live in Manchester by the way, i live on the border between Bury and Bolton in a nice house, just Manchester is more well known. So suck my left nut BlueLame.
is the Total Renault F1 Team out of F1?
Todays test times.

Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Ricciardo Red Bull 1m17.418s 77
2. Di Resta Force India 1m18.736s + 1.318s 53
3. Paffett McLaren 1m18.746s + 1.328s 59
4. Conway Brawn 1m19.096s + 1.678s 77
5. Hulkenberg Williams 1m19.226s + 1.808s 106
6. Baguette Sauber 1m19.356s + 1.938s 70
7. Turvey McLaren 1m19.358s + 1.940s 32
8. Ericsson Brawn 1m19.382s + 1.964s 49
9. Di Grassi Renault 1m19.602s + 2.184s 123
10. Hildebrand Force India 1m19.873s + 2.455s 41
11. Sanchez Ferrari 1m21.147s + 3.650s 39
12. Zampieri Ferrari 1m21.279s + 3.861s 42
12. Zipoli Ferrari 1m21.725s + 4.307s 41
13. Hartley Toro Rosso 1m22.493s + 5.075s 50
15. Bortolotti Toro Rosso 1m23.271s + 5.853s 34
16. Tung Renault 1m32.477s + 15.059s 4
Quote from JackDaMaster :

9. Di Grassi Renault 1m19.602s + 2.184s 123

16. Tung Renault 1m32.477s + 15.059s 4

Wow 123 laps for Di Grassi.
An only 4 for Tung :S
Quote from JPeace :will we see you in F1 soon arox, you are pro after all.

What do you mean with that ? lol
At cheating?

(not actually saying that, just answering the q)
Quote from JCTK :but why they won't go to NZ...

seems like Kimi is now part of the ever growing Red Bull family, and will come back to F1 in 2011 in a Red Bull, and kick out Mark Webber in the process~

guess a lot will depend on how all three drivers get on this year, kimi does well in wrc then he may decide to stay there, if either webber or vettel dominate the other, there will be a vacancy, if they are very close over the season and the team feels they work well together then there won't be a vacancy
Quote :6. Baguette Sauber 1m19.356s + 1.938s 70

Kind of stupid that Baguette can do the test drives, while our obvious fastest Belgian at that level being D'Ambrosio, who has beaten Kobayashi in GP2 several times, doesn't even get a testing for F1. Guess only the money counts...
Well to be fair Baguette won the Renault test because he won the World Series by Renault title this year. I guess Sauber were impressed with how he did in the Renault and called him over for a try in their car.
Quote from count.bazley :Well to be fair Baguette won the Renault test because he won the World Series by Renault title this year. I guess Sauber were impressed with how he did in the Renault and called him over for a try in their car.

+1. I think that the achievements top the driver's talent in this one, not really a money case here. I don't think that D'Ambrosio will stay unnoticed for much long.
do you know if the Sauber team were using their WIP car, 2005 car with '09 specs or the F1.09?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I've seen his pic, he wouldn't even get past Dora the cat lol.

I don't actually live in Manchester by the way, i live on the border between Bury and Bolton in a nice house, just Manchester is more well known. So suck my left nut BlueLame.

How is anywhere in Lancashire,Manchester and Bury and Bolton are well known places, how is Bury OR Bolton, Manchester? And if you say Manchester is in Lancashire then you need your head piking because Manchester has it's own police force, therefore, in a different jurisdiction to Lancashire.

And I'm guessing your left nut is your only nut that's left after your drug dealers pitbull ripped one off. Or did you want the fluids of your left nut draining so you can stand up properly? Saying something like that just shows what a hvalpuler you really are. Cos they are all like that in Lancashire.

And since your judging the way I look and mistaking a Cat for a hispanic girl kids cartoon character, I ask you, should people in glass houses should throw stones? Look at me, I bet you wish you looked like me, I can even bed a liberal girl (yes even with the way I think) because of the way I look. When I wander the streets of Liverpool people respect me because of who I am and that I don't stand for bullshit. For me, Liverpool is the safest place on earth. For you, it's probably the most dangerous.
Keep it cool guys. i'm surprised the mods aren't already here handing out infractions.

In some regards to F1, good to see Massa doesn't seem to have lost much (though I think his receding hair line got a bit worse) since his accident.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/12/10264.html
Quote from Rappa Z :Keep it cool guys. i'm surprised the mods aren't already here handing out infractions.

They already have, but I've had enough friendly banter with him anyway.
Quote from BlueFlame :They already have, but I've had enough friendly banter with him anyway.

Looks like someone didn't get the manage.

Can't say I'm surprised.
Quote from BlueFlame :How is anywhere in Lancashire,Manchester and Bury and Bolton are well known places, how is Bury OR Bolton, Manchester? And if you say Manchester is in Lancashire then you need your head piking because Manchester has it's own police force, therefore, in a different jurisdiction to Lancashire.

Seeing as you're being so anal about boundaries, what with Manchester not being in Lancashire and all, then surely you should know that Manchester City, Bury and Bolton are all in Greater Manchester.
Silly northeners.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG